Hard not to like the twins as a decent size dog vs a Very cold Rays team tomorrow

mofome

Banned
Any thoughts on shields vs baker?

Minn has played solid baseball over their last 10, having won 6, while TB has dropped 5 in a row.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Hard not to like the twins as a decent size dog vs a Very cold Rays team tomorrow

BINGO

gonna fade the Rays until they show me they have gotten over Monday - last 3 days say otherwise

Apple

Banned
Re: Hard not to like the twins as a decent size dog vs a Very cold Rays team tomorrow

If being at home and going against Baker isn't going to help them, what will?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

If being at home and going against Baker isn't going to help them, what will?
Yeah pretty much my thoughts as well...the type of pitcher you need to give you that boost of confidence along with a pitcher on the mound that can put up some decent numbers.

Apple

Banned

Plus Baker sucks cock.

Mofome: Minny may be a good play here....TB looks like a different
team this season for a number of reasons...Wish I had read your
comments on the Balt rookie starter last night before taking the
over.

Note: Billy Beane may have the nucleus of a good starting rotation
in Oakland with the Cahill-Outman-Anderson threesome, especially if
Justin Duchscherer comes back healthy...I think he is a good evaluator
of pitching but somehow they never seem to have enough
offense anymore.

MLBguru

Banned

JUST PLAY TWINS TT UNDER 5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Mofome: Minny may be a good play here....TB looks like a different team this season for a number of reasons...

last year TB was the HUNTER! this year they are the HUNTED! no catching people by surprise this year - everyone knows they played in the WS last year so this year they get a team's best effort. and i said it monday night and stand by it still - i want TB to PROVE it to me they put Monday behind them and so far i see no signs of it