Hard work equals success (See Bryson DeChambeau)

railbird

EOG Master
Show me an article or proof that Tiger used PEDs....

PGA Golf PED Tour Superstars Before Doping and After Steve "steroids" Williams, feat. Adam Scott and Tiger Woods
Updated on March 13, 2015

Doug Ocean
more

Tiger and the big-shots running the PGA anti-doping program are quiet about the whole thing.
PGA, PEDs, and PROFIT
This is a hypothesis based on
  1. My personal observations as a long-time watcher of golf
  2. My expectations of human behavior when tempted by big-time money and fame
  3. Some research of the PGA doping policies, procedures, and news
The first got me suspicious, the second gets more cynical with experience, the third shocked even my own cynical self.
How it Began to Appear
I looooove to watch golf. As a kid my Father and Grandfather watched it with me. I thought it to be bland and annoyingly slow until I started to root for familiar faces. When Jack won his 18th major, it was amazing. I got into playing, and watched everything I could since 1997, coincidentally when Tiger started to make waves.
I remember how skinny he looked as he won the Masters that year with his Caddie "Fluff." You can't forget the pairing of the aged, aptly-named caddie with the youngest Tour Star. The slim TW put together a string of gut-wrenchingly narrow wins. An industry was made. Just when luck would run out, he got a new Agent, new Caddie, and made lots of other changes.
This industry started with talent and luck, but seemed to grow by shrewd planning. The PGA Tour relinquished most criticism of Tiger. Teaming up with new Agent Mark Steinberg, bigger money could be made. Fluff was out and Steve Williams got on board. Secrecy, favoritism, and muscle-mass increased exponentially.
Skinny Tiger Before

Volume 0%

03:11

Steve Williams first day on the job with his young new boss. Good 'ol Stevie has a few things to show this skinny Eldrick Tiger Woods

I transformed my body only with oddball techniques like spear-fishing and running with marine boots on... you wouldn't understand. Have you ever spear-fished? Have you run around in Florida wearing heavy boots? Didn't think so! Don't question me!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R7BWKYE?tag=hubacct2453-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

Years later, as I listened to the announcers marvel at Tigers game, they also remarked about his unbelievable distance and impressive physique. The PGA tour began Drug Testing in July of 2008. In 2009, Tiger's life derailed among reports about pills, remarkable medical information after the car accident, some kind of rehab, etc. Let's not forget the one-time relation to the fishy Canadian Dr. Anthony Galea suspected by US authorities of giving illegal growth hormone drugs to athletes. Woods chose him as his personal Doctor after reconstructive surgery in 2008.
April 1, 2014 - Tiger to Miss Masters Tournament
Well, here's an interesting update. Adam Scott should pay attention to this. Shy of his 40th birthday Tiger has had more surgeries than I care to count. Things are so bad that he's missing the Master's Tournament this year after a "successful" surgery. I hate to be right about this, but Tiger is going the way of ex-pro wrestlers at a very young age.
Sure, Jack aged, Jack played power golf too. But Jack never fell down and broke his crown like Tiger. Will Adam come tumbling after? We'll know for sure in about 12-15 years. I wonder if then Steve Williams will have a third one in the oven?
Update - May 29, 2014 Tiger to Miss U.S. Open.
Time will tell if he plays the (British) Open Championship, or if he'll miss the third major of this year. The final major may also be up in the air as far as I can tell right now.
Another update - July 10, 2014 Tiger linked to PED Doc.
He won't miss the British Open, but he gets a solo broadcast even though he just missed the cut in his last minor tournament a few weeks ago. I doubt he'll discuss "Blood Sport" during the Open Championship press conference, it's probably not his favorite book right now.
The newly published PED tome includes allegations of a crooked Doctor (Anthony Galea) making dozens of visits to an athlete who happens to exhibit the effects of human growth hormone (HGH), steroids, etc. Except this time it's not A-Rod. Well, it includes A-Rod, but finally implicates the most athletic man in Golf.
No stranger to books about TW, Hank Haney corroborates the frequent (yet somehow mysterious) visits by the Doctor. Visits with equipment for so-called "healing" plasma infusions. Hank claims not to be aware of anything illegal happening. Sure you do Hank, that ship already sailed when you wrote your own "tell all".
Hank, you already claimed not to understand why Tiger ran around Orlando wearing combat boots! I bet you haven't figured out Tiger's cover story about spearfishing, that being underwater meant nobody could go with him or even call him (who knows who'd answer the phone). Hank, he didn't get strong and injured trying to become a Navy Seal. Hank, your'e a smart guy, do you not not understand why A-Rod and TW were paying huge amounts of money for this "HGH guru" Doctor to perform legal services in person that any clinic or Doc should be able to do? Hank, would you hire a guy whose assistant got detained smuggling PEDs in from Canada to be your Doctor? What if you were a secretive and successful Athlete? Why choose a notorious guy who jets around smuggling PEDs into Olympic games into your own kitchen, Hank? Why did you see this particular guy in Florida at TW's making house-calls, Hank? I guess it will remain secret for now. We'll have to trust your word, Tiger's word, and in the PGA Tour's fool-proof doping program.
Skinny Adam Scott Before Transformation

Skinny Adam Scott before hiring Steve Williams

Oh Steve, it's working, I feel stronger than ever!

Adam Scott Guided by Caddy Steve Williams
Then I see Adam Scott in the 2012 British Open looking like a Tiger body double. I remembered him before Steve Williams a few years ago, he was one of those skinny kid golfers with some talent. Not a powerhouse before, but look at him now. Hmmmmmm...
The New Adam Scott after Steve William's fairy dust

Adam Scott visibly exudes confidence as he separates himself from the field in the British Open Championship of 2012. The Williams program has taken effect.

Adam Scott overpowers the field. Just his arms exude plenty of confidence on their own.

Even with a "cheater's putter" (beguiled that same day by a true champion athlete, Gary Player), he choked at the last hole giving the tournament to Ernie Els. Having new superpowers can be awkward, it takes time to learn to use them well.
The Steve Williams Connection
The PEDs seem to come from Steve Williams. Either that or he has one hell of a super training program that Adam Scott never heard of before Stevie enlightened him.
For Steve Williams, it was a gravy when Adam Scott famously defeated Stevie's former boss TW in his breakthrough victory against the struggling but re-surging legend.
In an apparent 'roid rage of his own, Steve distinguished himself as the first and so far only Caddy to grab the spotlight and the microphone for "his" win (with Adam Scott over TW) having this to say:
"That's the best week of my life. I have been caddying for 33 years, 145 wins, and that's the best win I've ever had," said Stevie, who went on about his "most satisfying win" before adding this gem:
"I sort-of believe in destiny sometimes"
Destiny, Steve? Sometimes, sort-of, destiny? I'm not buying it.

I know it hurts Tiger, if it gets worse and you can't win majors anymore, just let me know right away, buddy. It sucks about your joints and all. BTW, do you know any young skinny GOLF talent around here?

Tiger's first Caddie, Fluff! No explanation given for Firing Fluff.
C
  • Becomes tight-lipped to the media, to the point of being downright rude.
  • Lets Stevie run amok accosting fans, aggressively and increasingly shrouding Tiger.
  • Powers-up his already-long drive despite using comparatively lame clubs (short, stiff).
  • I