Harden says he won’t play for Daryl Morey….

Heim

EOG Master
The more I think about it, he'd be a perfect fit in LA, he is a LA guy, could provide the spark they need outside.

I wonder if Philly will take DeAngelo off their hands?

However, last I read, they're keeping him, for now.

kane

EOG master
haven't been following the situation, I know Morey and the beard were very close, don't know what happened, but I have to think he'll be moved eventually

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The more I think about it, he'd be a perfect fit in LA, he is a LA guy, could provide the spark they need outside.

LA.............Clippers. Not Lakers! But I see you mentioned trading Russell - so that means Lakers.

The biggest problem in trading for Harden: His 2024-25 and beyond contract. He will want 50M+ for 5 years and no way I can give that to him.

Valuist

EOG Master

Marco?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Isn't this dude one of the biggest piece of shits always hiding behind a fake image. Quit in a playoff game where a team had their stars out, quitter in general. Demanding trades. Beating up people with his bodyguards.

Heim

EOG Master
Harden has a smart Jewish agent team. Rather than test the FA market they opted in for 35 mil this season, fully guaranteed. I doubt he'll sit out and lose that.

After this season he's in for a rude awakening, veteran minimum candidate.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Harden’s antics will get messier and cause problems with the team this year…Tucker is already backing Harden and Joel Embiid isn’t happy….Harden is becoming a cancer..

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane or somebody. Help me out. Why is the Beard still being offered new money? I can understand if he is locked in to an existing guaranteed contract and 76ers want to keep him rather than eating all that salary cap money. Likewise, another team might be interested if they can work out a trade where most of the rest of Harden's contract goes on the 76ers cap.

But he is being courted by the 76ers and other teams for a new contract or extension?

Maybe I am not reading this right. Guy disappears in the playoffs and is clearly on the backside of his prime. I wouldn't want him unless it was near the minimum range and maybe not even then. He would have to buy into coming off the Johnny Bench.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Harden has a smart Jewish agent team. Rather than test the FA market they opted in for 35 mil this season, fully guaranteed. I doubt he'll sit out and lose that.

After this season he's in for a rude awakening, veteran minimum candidate.

He is Russell Westbrook...............but with more baggage.

As you said he better realize neat season he will be lucky to get over $20M..............