Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

mofome

Banned
Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

one fucking hit and KC has the bases loaded??? HOLY SHIT

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

Fucking garbage ass celts...pissed off. Going to try hitting the weights again. 2348ji23e

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Am I reading this right? Mo, begging for one of my Yankees to do well?

mofome

Banned

wow. i need balt ff. if i go into the bottom of the 5th, with a 5-2 lead, and dont win this, vs kc, im going to have a hard time wanting to live through the night.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Fucking garbage ass celts...pissed off. Going to try hitting the weights again. 2348ji23e

Don't overtrain, it will defeat the purpose.

mofome

Banned

guthrie misses by 1 inch

fuck

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

5-4 game now

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

mofome

Banned

WOW

mofome

Banned

OH MY GOD

mofome

Banned

HOLY SHIT

mofome

Banned

now 1-0 on jacobs. that was a strike tho

diogee

Don't overtrain, it will defeat the purpose.
Wasn't able to do it today...pretty much passed out at the grocery store and hadn't felt good/not dizzy until about the last hour.

mofome

Banned

OH MY GOD

now its 2-0

mofome

Banned

WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW PHEW

jacobs SUCKS

that was an AWFUL 2-0 pitch down the middle

mofome

Banned

:hangt

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Wasn't able to do it today...pretty much passed out at the grocery store and hadn't felt good/not dizzy until about the last hour.

In that case...rock out!

:sport017

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

lakers down 13-1....wtf?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Nice start to the Lakers game with 10.5 units on the line for me.

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

diogee

Holy fuck...just get done with the squats and come back to see 17-1 Hou. WTF...unreal fucking shit. Let's go Lakers...get your head out of your asses.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

thanks for getting your first hit in the 9th inning down 5 runs

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

almost time to drink the rat poison

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

19-3 91023i2ndw;l

just tripled our pts

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

will the lakers break 10 pts this qtr?

diogee

Lakers looking extra soft down low...hope they play like this against the Nugs.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

now reyes is out tonight because of a cramp he got on the plane. there goes over and nym wins.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

babe beltran K

diogee

lol cramp=out for game.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Lake Show only scores 15 in first quarter.

:+crying-5

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I have the Mets too.

:+crying-5

mofome

Banned

mets leave 2 in scoring position. very nice for my mets and over.

:D

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Canes/Briuins

G7

HEADED TO OT!

If you all don't tune in this one and ditch the other games you are

LOCO!

NOTHING better than OT playoff hockey and when it is G7 - NOTHING Better than that

NOTHING

mofome

Banned

burris out at first but called safe. then he steals 2nd and is safe by an inch on a terrible throw.

lawdy

mofome

Banned

sandy hits a grounder to ss for a hit

mofome

Banned

lol now castro lets the ball to the backstop by being lazy. this is painful.

2-1 giants on nothing

mofome

Banned

ground out
pop out
ground out
single
passed ball
pop out

= 2 runs.

:D

diogee

Good god look at the fucking Lakers...Pao is a bitch down low.

mofome

Banned

now the mets make an error on a routine double play ball. you cant make this up

mofome

Banned

god damnit. now the fan touches the ball and so the mets dont score on the double.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I cannot believe I'm giving more on the 2nd half than I did on the game for the lakers