Harrington Is Garbage

onl??ker

EOG Member
jjgold said:
Has not improved in 3 years

Waive him

Look at his team the last 3 years.

If he dont improve this year with that talent on offense, then I will agree, Waive him.

The organization was feeling pressure and made a STUPID decision in letting Mike McMahon go. Anyone with any football knowledge felt McMahon was the better QB. The organization let their pride and ego get in the way since they gave the money and hype to Harrington and gave him the reigns.

Mike McMahon will be a much better QB than Harrington. The Lions would be a playoff team with McMahon as the starter this year.

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
I doubt very much that either of those two guys could get the lions into the playoffs. They ae improved for certain, but lets be realistic they are not going to the play offs any time soon unless Brady or Mcnabb move to Detroit.

Kelson Haldane said:
I doubt very much that either of those two guys could get the lions into the playoffs. They ae improved for certain, but lets be realistic they are not going to the play offs any time soon unless Brady or Mcnabb move to Detroit.

I disagree...I think the Lions will still make the playoffs this year. But I think they had a much better shot, not only this year, but many years to come with McMahon.

They are in one of the worst divisions in football and every team has a shot even though the Vikings will probably win the division. But in a division with only Green Bay, Chicago, and Minnesota...they have a shot. Not to mention the NFC is very poor compared to the AFC teams and the Wild Card possibility.