Has anyone listened to the "End of America" by Stansberry?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: Has anyone listened to the "End of America" by Stansberry?

Just curious if anyone had thoughts on it.

Greetings pvcpipe:

The Munchkin Man watched and listened to it the other day.

It frightened the wits out of the Munchkin Man.

Here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI-BIVWlc7A

If you conduct a Google search on Porter Stansberry, it would appear that he has a rather "crooked" past.

Yet, a lot of what he says in this video makes sense, especially the phenomenon he calls "the normalcy bias."

The Munchkin Man would also like to read some honest and intelligent opinions on what Porter Stansberry has said in this video.

Before you commit to watching it, the Munchkin Man has to warn you:

It's over an hour long.

And yes, he is also trying to sell you a newsletter.

Nevertheless, the Munchkin Man would like to know if anything he has said can be proven to be an outright lie.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Good to see ya Munchkin!!If I get time this afternoon I will try to watch it.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Good to see ya Munchkin!!If I get time this afternoon I will try to watch it.

Greetings Mr. Tank:

Thank you very much for your comment.

The Munchkin Man feels good to see you as well.

The Munchkin Man has been catching up on some old posts on this forum.

The Munchkin Man continues to be amazed by how much punishment you take when Joe Contrarian continues to make mincemeat out of you.

How can you stand it?

The Munchkin Man has the highest admiration for your ability to absob and endure one beating after another, as you come back up for more.

You are, truly indeed, a living testimony to the survival spirit of the human will and psyche.

The Munchkin Man hopes the New Year is off to a positive start for you and that you have been doing well.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Mr. Tank:

Thank you very much for your comment.

The Munchkin Man feels good to see you as well.

The Munchkin Man has been catching up on some old posts on this forum.

The Munchkin Man continues to be amazed by how much punishment you take when Joe Contrarian continues to make mincemeat out of you.

How can you stand it?

The Munchkin Man has the highest admiration for your ability to absob and endure one beating after another, as you come back up for more.

You are, truly indeed, a living testimony to the survival spirit of the human will and psyche.

The Munchkin Man hopes the New Year is off to a positive start for you and that you have been doing well.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
I am glad that someone see's it that way since everyone tells me they see it the opposite way .You always did make a great cheerleader but hopefully some day you can get on the winning side for once.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

MM,

I've listened to about 30 minutes of it. It's just scary stuff. A lot of it makes sense, but maybe I'm just a lemming. On the other hand, fear is unhelpful because it's not like I have enough money to protect myself in the commodity market like he's advocating.

Fear is a also a movie.Marky Mark,Reese Witherspoon.1996. I watched about 30 minutes of it.It's just scary stuff.