Has JK been a failure as GM or whatever he calls himself of EOG?

Has JK been a failure as GM or whatever he calls himself of EOG?

• Yes

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Has JK been a failure as GM or whatever he calls himself of EOG?

I am not here to talk sports fat boy.

You must CRUSH those ten year olds you are fucking in Thailand when your fat ass gets on top of them. I already know you have to pay for the sex, but do you have to come up with hazzard pay as well in case you suffocate them?

If you ever want me to take you serious you need to drop about 150 pounds lardass.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

As Jeff Jones would say, you can't make this shit up. Dave "Fatman' Scandaliato is telling someone to lose weight? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Dave, Please go look in a mirror before you tell anyone to lose weight, you fat fuck. And I love your reasoning about not having a radio show...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Apple

Banned

Is good grief really OSUcowboys?

Timely says he's 100% sure, anyone else 100% sure??

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

I'm not going to take a shot at or kiss ass as most have done in this thread. Hell, to each their own.

Seems to me any business that choose's to limit clientele should just charge a membership similar to a country club. Open clubs welcome ALL and do what's necessary to gain an promote a loyal following. Most country clubs are dried up prune houses who have zero clue of how to enjoy or understand the activities offered by the club. The Prunes show up every now and then...show interest every now and then....participate every now and then... but demand their rights to hammer any changes because they are long time members.

Meanwhile, little old public club around the corner is hopping with fun and excitement with growing numbers and the country club guys wonder why...offer excuses...even put down the other little club as beneath them.

Charge or start opening your minds to growth.....................or you WILL FAIL.

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

The funny thing about this thread is that we see something similiar every few weeks. And it's always the same guys who race over to post about how terrible things are. These are the same guys who contribute absolutely nothing to the site day to day. When was the last time anyone saw a useful gambling related post from Rogue Scholar, Timely Hero or the Meatman? Obviously they read here every day, because as soon as the bash thread is posted they are all lined up and ready to go. The rest of the time they contribute nothing, so why should anyone give a shit what they have to say in this thread? I know I don't, and I'm not sure why anyone would. When you contribute, you earn the right to say what you want. When you only come by to tell everyone how horrible the place is, why bother? It's a fricking message board. If you don't like the way it's run or what the content is, just go away. Why is that so hard? Contribute and be a part of the community, or don't.

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

It's actually hilarious when you think about it. JK is posting winners at a 60% clip for months, Barry is on a 5-0 streak, Fishhead is posting 60% winners, the baseball guys, myself included are killing it, John Netto is giving out winners left and right, jam and the horse guys are posting winner after winner, and I'm leaving out a bunch of winners, for which I apologize, but it's 2 AM and I'm tired. And a bunch of sniveling malcontents are whining and complaining that there aren't enough new contests and the site is so terrible. If you're not getting anything out of EOG these days, it's because you're trying pretty hard not to. That's cool. But just go away. No one is interested in hearing about how we're failing you.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I'm not going to take a shot at or kiss ass as most have done in this thread. Hell, to each their own.

Seems to me any business that choose's to limit clientele should

CHOOSES. It's called a VERB. There is no apostrophe needed in a fucking verb. Holy crap.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

PalmTree....thanks for giving some thought to you caring about EOG. Good stuff my friend.

Chessman...I is form Abama and we didnt have corect scolling like you county clubb peoples do. Naw wes know why wes not liked hears. Wese is sory. Fuck you Goddamn Country Club Fools who are ruining this fucking forum. (for you asshole-fuken) enjoy it while you can because it is SHORT TERM.

For Chessman...ain't taken many moonasses.

"if you dont have five haters by summertime you need to get busy!" Kat Williams.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Chessman...I's would wagers 5 fingrrs to one of yous a county clubb parson liken yos does yorn ever oblig kinness ar hepfusness to this here home. Youse privalege i gess.

I am friend of cloverleaf who can spell.....go fuck yourself you selfserving, I'm better, country club, candy ass SOB. You made Clover's point you Goddamn "about me bastard". It ain't the EOG of the past. What about the future????

Much abblige Cessman.............really......

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

rainbow

EOG Master

I think the polls give the answer here.... I just want to make a comment about Horses, just give me the winners and save the write-ups for someone else, winners is the only thing that matters to me in ANYTHING...

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

i'd venture to say, most naysayers have something to gain or are jealous of eog
management. how many would say such shit face to face with john or vd.
meanwhile i read nothing contructive within the bashing. who the fuck knows
the complex and total responsibilites of running this business? and, because
you don't, then probably your destructive comments mean nothing. being that
cruel words originate from the heart; you bullies from afar have a lot of
soul searching as to the origen of your negativity.
thread sounds like a democrat-republican debate, where facts aren't important,
just making the other guy look bad is paramount. dump this thread in politics,
has nothing to do with what eog is all about.

I am not here to talk sports fat boy.

You must CRUSH those ten year olds you are fucking in Thailand when your fat ass gets on top of them. I already know you have to pay for the sex, but do you have to come up with hazzard pay as well in case you suffocate them?

If you ever want me to take you serious you need to drop about 150 pounds lardass.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Taking a broad out is going to run you a few hundred. If I had the opportunity just to bypass all the courting and just fucking, I would take the VD road all day long.
Especially with the variety he has.

Are you wanting some attention? Do you feel slighted because maybe I forgot to mention your name?

Cmon, didn't realize you needed some stroking....

Anyone who gives out info and analysis is welcome in my book...guys I respect have PM'ed me and told me that DC is a great horse guy....his threads and analysis of horse racing are top notch....how can you have a problem with that?

Just stick around JAM...your contributions have not gone unnoticed....I enjoy the horse discussion on the main page...

VD, common. I am reading between the lines here.

Are you wanting some attention? Do you feel slighted because maybe I forgot to mention your name?

Cmon, didn't realize you needed some stroking....

Anyone who gives out info and analysis is welcome in my book...guys I respect have PM'ed me and told me that DC is a great horse guy....his threads and analysis of horse racing are top notch....how can you have a problem with that?

Just stick around JAM...your contributions have not gone unnoticed....I enjoy the horse discussion on the main page...

I have to repond VD. DC writes "book reports" on his selections and they are mostly chalk. D.C. is a good writer, I will give him that. But as far as handicapping? He has done nothing. Analysis? His reports have been opinion. Selections? He has a negative R.O.I. His book reports opinions? I will bite my tongue.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Taking a broad out is going to run you a few hundred. If I had the opportunity just to bypass all the courting and just fucking, I would take the VD road all day long.
Especially with the variety he has.

lurkers are laughing hysterically, venerial disease is a serious matter.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

The funny thing about this thread is that we see something similiar every few weeks. And it's always the same guys who race over to post about how terrible things are. These are the same guys who contribute absolutely nothing to the site day to day. When was the last time anyone saw a useful gambling related post from Rogue Scholar, Timely Hero or the Meatman? Obviously they read here every day, because as soon as the bash thread is posted they are all lined up and ready to go. The rest of the time they contribute nothing, so why should anyone give a shit what they have to say in this thread? I know I don't, and I'm not sure why anyone would. When you contribute, you earn the right to say what you want. When you only come by to tell everyone how horrible the place is, why bother? It's a fricking message board. If you don't like the way it's run or what the content is, just go away. Why is that so hard? Contribute and be a part of the community, or don't.

It's actually hilarious when you think about it. JK is posting winners at a 60% clip for months, Barry is on a 5-0 streak, Fishhead is posting 60% winners, the baseball guys, myself included are killing it, John Netto is giving out winners left and right, jam and the horse guys are posting winner after winner, and I'm leaving out a bunch of winners, for which I apologize, but it's 2 AM and I'm tired. And a bunch of sniveling malcontents are whining and complaining that there aren't enough new contests and the site is so terrible. If you're not getting anything out of EOG these days, it's because you're trying pretty hard not to. That's cool. But just go away. No one is interested in hearing about how we're failing you.

these 2 posts are 100% spot in IMHO

I wish JK and others would just ignore the trolls then maybe they would just go away.
:cheers

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

It's a Catch-22. Ignore the complaints and you look disinterested. Respond to the criticism and accept some blame and you appear weak.

jfhst18

EOG Veteran

I think it's healthy that there are so many guys who care enough to say stuff. I just wish they'd be clearer on what it was about the good old days that they miss, and more constructive about what could be done to improve their experience of EOG.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

I have to repond VD. DC writes "book reports" on his selections and they are mostly chalk. D.C. is a good writer, I will give him that. But as far as handicapping? He has done nothing. Analysis? His reports have been opinion. Selections? He has a negative R.O.I. His book reports opinions? I will bite my tongue.

Okay, you got me curious, so i did a search of all my plays here. Mostly chalk, eh? Let's have a look...

Oct. 8 Unionize (3/1 ml) winner, $5.00
Oct. 3 Status Pending (8/1 ml)
Sep. 30 Waveline (12/1 ml) ran second @ 13/1
Sep. 24 Silver Horseshoe (7/2 ml) winner, $7.60
Sep. 22 Triumphant Flight (12/1 ml)
Sep. 16 Wee Freudian (4/1 ml)
Sep. 4 Economic Summit (10/1 ml) won next out @ $7.90
Sep. 3 Buster's Ready (4/1 ml)
Aug. 21 Curlinello (3/1 ml) winner, $5.40
Aug. 15 Cold Hearted Babe (5/1 ml)
Aug. 13 Flying Gang (12/1 ml)
Aug. 8 Majesticperfection (3/1 ml) winner, $4.00
Aug. 4 Bruno B (15/1 ml)
Aug. 4 Promovedor Glory (6/1 ml)

Okay, that's 14 selections. Eight of those selections (more than half) were listed @ 5/1 morning line or higher. Five of those selections (over a third) were listed @ 10/1 or higher. So yeah, clearly i'm giving out "mostly chalk". Gimme a break, dude.

You're right that my posted plays here (all 14 of them) are currently showing a loss.

Total results:

4-for-14 (29%)

$22.00 mutuels ($5.50 avg)

That's good for roughly a 20% loss right now, thanks to the fact that the 4 winners have all paid reasonably short. Must be because i've been giving out all that chalk, lol.

As for my "book reports", God Forbid anyone should offer reasoning behind their plays. Frankly, i'd prefer not to do it. It'd be a lot easier on me (it sometimes takes me an hour or longer to post that stuff on my website). But i do it because i'm trying to be helpful and informative. Like i said, God Forbid.

Bottom line, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. No skin off my nose.

PalmTree, not everyone is looking for someone to do the heavy lifting for them. It's been years since I paid attention to anyone else's selections; I simply don't have any interest in relying on anyone else to do my handicapping, and if I see my selections starting to slip I invest the time into fine-tuning my methods and not looking for someone on a forum to tail. I don't visit the forums to talk sports, as honestly I'm not really much of a sports fan to begin with. That's why I stop by to make the comments I do, because EOG has become a place where half the people are obsessed with posting winners and the other half are obsessed with tailing them. Where's the banter, the bickering, the petty arguments for the sake of arguing?

You say if people don't like it then they can leave, but that's the coward's way out. If you look around in forumville to find a niche that isn't available, it means you haven't tried hard enough to create it. This place is heavy on the handicappers and light on the industry discussion, and nothing will ever improve if you tell the dissatisfied they're not welcome. We have a new General Manager who doesn't know shit about forums, and that's a unique opportunity to craft aspects of EOG to one's own liking. Not to mention the fact that there have been a lot of empty promises around here, some as recent as a Poster Appreciation weekend that came and went without anything happening. I respect your right to slurp on JK's nuts, why can't you respect my right to voice some complaints?

Meat is actually making fun of someone else's weight? The pot calling the kettle fat.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Just go away? I hadn't read this board weeks, and rarely post but figured I'd chime into this thread because I made almost 20k posts b4 the new regime and basically none after; so figured my reasoning may be felt by others.

I lend nothing? This stuff always makes me chuckle. Bro, I talked about sports as much as anyone else here and posted plays and breakdowns all the time. I chimed in because my stuff was deleted and I was banned w/o even making a post after Mo left. Once they fired Mo, a select group was banned immediately; even though I hadn't said shit. It's funny how some view my comments as constructive criticism because I have tried to remain very respectful with my words, but others are so closed minded (like yourself) and get angry at anyone who disagrees with his views. Oh well.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's a Catch-22. Ignore the complaints and you look disinterested. Respond to the criticism and accept some blame and you appear weak.
A catch-22? I'm pretty sure I was trying to have a respectful discussion about the direction of the site and the struggles I have seen; being the reason that I stopped posting. As I said to Munson, not everyone experienced the same situation that Munson and/or I have experienced, so all you can do is listen and discuss. Some take all criticism negatively and that's a shame, but if you would direct me to my post in this thread in which I was relentlessly bashing or being negative feel free to let me know. I was rehashing the experience that took place after the past regime was fired, and it's funny because one of the Heads of this site didn't like the way things were handled initially with me and other posters, but I'm just being a dick by bringing it up for some reason.

Ace

EOG Veteran

After a period of time this becomes boorish behavior---move on.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

wtf man?

this shit is still here, an entire day later?

The only thing John Kelly is going to be turning around anytime soon is his ass so his boyfriend can fuck him in it.

I know some forum employees/management get spooked by the whole 'HEY WHAT ABOUT FREE SPEECH!?!' shit that gets tossed around non-stop these days on these forums, but, seriously, this sort of personal attack shit has no place in the main forum here, or anywhere of the other gambling/sports websites, imo..

Isn't there a subforum here specifically designed for that sort of unprovoked, childish personal attack shit?

I am all for 'free speech', anyone who knows me at all should know this....But, there is a difference between someone expressing a negative or unpopular opinion, and someone going out of their way to post vile, personal attacks simply for the sake of doing so, or in an attempt to do harm in some way to someone else by doing so.

I don't give a fuck what is being discussed here, this sort of slanderous shit has no place in the discussion, and shouldn't be allowed to stand, for the sake of the person being attacted/slandered, for the sake of the basic decency of the forum itself.

You want to be sure not to get the self-appointed 'free speech' police all up in arms? Fine, you have already taken measures to help there, it's a subforum here called the fuckin 'ASYLUM'...

Seriously, this shit is just absurd...I am glad you care about doing your part to 'preserve free speech', but, take your forum back for fucks sake.

Knowingly false and harmful, intentionally hurtful speech is in no way protected under 'free speech.. It is Slander, libel.. It is a form of domestic terrorism...........And again, you don't have to censor or delete shit, you have a subforum in place specifially for this sort of shit, moving a slanderous personal attack from the main forum to the Asylum is not an attack on free speech, i promise.

munson15

I want winners...

I agree with Uncle B.2938u4ji23

John Kelly opened the door to libel and slander here when he stood by Hoffa's article. If he chooses to cry foul now when the attacks are on him instead of Mo, it only proves that he cares more about himself than this forum or anyone on it. He had a chance to set the bar high here at EOG, but instead he chose to turn a blind eye and let his own staff engage in the mud-slinging. And where did it get him? Hoffa was eventually fired for reasons that were obvious to everyone here, and John is left with no leg to stand on for having not taken a stand on his behavior to begin with. It may be a shame to see, but they're only reaping what they've sown.

If John wants to admit that Hoffa's article was garbage and he was wrong to allow him or his writing to represent EOG, I'll be the first to join the cry for more civility here. Until then, I'd say that it's all fair game.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

PalmTree, not everyone is looking for someone to do the heavy lifting for them. It's been years since I paid attention to anyone else's selections; I simply don't have any interest in relying on anyone else to do my handicapping, and if I see my selections starting to slip I invest the time into fine-tuning my methods and not looking for someone on a forum to tail. I don't visit the forums to talk sports, as honestly I'm not really much of a sports fan to begin with. That's why I stop by to make the comments I do, because EOG has become a place where half the people are obsessed with posting winners and the other half are obsessed with tailing them. Where's the banter, the bickering, the petty arguments for the sake of arguing?

You say if people don't like it then they can leave, but that's the coward's way out. If you look around in forumville to find a niche that isn't available, it means you haven't tried hard enough to create it. This place is heavy on the handicappers and light on the industry discussion, and nothing will ever improve if you tell the dissatisfied they're not welcome. We have a new General Manager who doesn't know shit about forums, and that's a unique opportunity to craft aspects of EOG to one's own liking. Not to mention the fact that there have been a lot of empty promises around here, some as recent as a Poster Appreciation weekend that came and went without anything happening. I respect your right to slurp on JK's nuts, why can't you respect my right to voice some complaints?

I may be in the minority here but for the most part I have agreed with many of your past comments, until this response. As you stated above, in not so direct terms, you aren't here to look for gambling advice or to talk sports but you are here for petty arguments, banter and disagreements. Since this is a sports and gambling website wouldn't you be better off frequenting religious or political message boards to find what it is you are actually looking for? I also have a problem with your assumption that this site being heavy on handicapping and light on industry discussion is a problem and if you don't air your grievance things will never change. What makes your opinion better than the other posters who like the current balance? I'll be the first to admit that I am no sharp and picks by JK, Iceman, TimP, PalmTree and many others, while not blindly followed, have helped me find winners I may have missed. That is the main reason I come to EOG on a daily basis. I do agree the industry discussion can be light at times, but I know that there are other sites I can use to get that information if it is lacking here. Like I mentioned before, I normally like what you have to say but now I believe you really are only here to complain until things change to the way you want them. Unfortunately if and when that time comes I am beginning to believe another complaint will follow.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

7 years ago, there was a Gay Rights march here where i live...Can't remember what motivated the march/parade or whatever is was called specifically, but, anyways, the march itself went pretty smoothly as far as i know....Right after the march though, two of the participants in the march walked to a bar about 2 m iles from the one i owned, and while standing at the front bar waiting to order drinks, a few of the other bar patrons started fucking with the guys because of their outfits, catcalls and shit i guess, just trying to humiliate them apparently..

One of the marcher dudes apparently got annoyed and said something back to the drunken hecklers, and this led to the two of them being beaten within inches of their lives....I mean, seriously, one of the guys faces was stomped to the point that 4 years later, he was still having corrective surgeries performed to try to make eating a meal pain-free.

The police and DA here in Jax basically blew the entire thing off...I know that not one single attacker was ever prosecuted for anything more than simple misdemeanor battery, think he got time served with the night he spent in jail, and some small fine...The owner or the bar had nothing done against him, a lawsuit fell through, and the whole thing was pretty much tossed under the rug within weeks....No apology was ever made public to the 2 guys, or the gay community in general, and besides the local press, nobody of any merit ever even denaounced what had taken place, not the beatings themselves, nor the pathetic coverups that followed.

Going with your reasoning, any gay rights activist who wanders into a bar here, well, fuck him, he deserves to get his skull stomped into the floor, because it happened before, and nothing was ever done about it?

May be reading your post wrong, but, that seems the gist of it to me.

But, o.k, whatever, that just came to mind soon as i read your post, found the basic similarities kind of ironic and twisted....

So, anyways.....You feel that it is o.k. for a poster to falsely accuse another poster of fucking a ten year old child, becuase a few months ago John Kelly refused to denounce something said in an article that was posted on the front page here at EOG, by one of his employees at the time, correct?

What exactly was said, in this horrific article? Can you post a link to it for me? Did Jimmy Hoffa accuse Mofome of fuckin a baby or something? He falsely accuse Mo of child abuse? Theft? Animal cruelty/rape? Incest? You got my mind racing dude..

Looking forward to reading this article you speak of, thanks in advance for any help with this.

John Kelly opened the door to libel and slander here when he stood by Hoffa's article. If he chooses to cry foul now when the attacks are on him instead of Mo, it only proves that he cares more about himself than this forum or anyone on it. He had a chance to set the bar high here at EOG, but instead he chose to turn a blind eye and let his own staff engage in the mud-slinging. And where did it get him? Hoffa was eventually fired for reasons that were obvious to everyone here, and John is left with no leg to stand on for having not taken a stand on his behavior to begin with. It may be a shame to see, but they're only reaping what they've sown.

If John wants to admit that Hoffa's article was garbage and he was wrong to allow him or his writing to represent EOG, I'll be the first to join the cry for more civility here. Until then, I'd say that it's all fair game.

I may be in the minority here but for the most part I have agreed with many of your past comments, until this response. As you stated above, in not so direct terms, you aren't here to look for gambling advice or to talk sports but you are here for petty arguments, banter and disagreements. Since this is a sports and gambling website wouldn't you be better off frequenting religious or political message boards to find what it is you are actually looking for? I also have a problem with your assumption that this site being heavy on handicapping and light on industry discussion is a problem and if you don't air your grievance things will never change. What makes your opinion better than the other posters who like the current balance? I'll be the first to admit that I am no sharp and picks by JK, Iceman, TimP, PalmTree and many others, while not blindly followed, have helped me find winners I may have missed. That is the main reason I come to EOG on a daily basis. I do agree the industry discussion can be light at times, but I know that there are other sites I can use to get that information if it is lacking here. Like I mentioned before, I normally like what you have to say but now I believe you really are only here to complain until things change to the way you want them. Unfortunately if and when that time comes I am beginning to believe another complaint will follow.
Pete, thanks for taking the time to state your dissatisfaction with my comments in such a thoughtful manner. I don't think my opinion is any more valid or important than those who are happy with the status quo, and I'm genuinely happy for those who are content with what EOG currently is. It sounds like they need do nothing more to keep you happy, so my comments and requests for something in addition to what currently exists shouldn't have much effect on you. When John took over EOG he said he needed input on the direction of the forum because he was out of his depth here, and so I continue to provide observations about the nature of this forum as I see them. It's pretty obvious that John isn't listening anymore, but that doesn't mean that others with more insight and authority aren't.

You say that industry discussion is lacking here, but if that's someone's true interest then they can go elsewhere. Why can't EOG work to cultivate more honest industry discussion here rather than admit failure and tell those to whom it's important to move on? I tried to start a thread yesterday to that effect but I got three one-liners from JK and Richard and some snarky nonsense by broke shills like BigDaddy, et. al. I think EOG can do better, and forgive me if I'm not so quick to walk away from something if at first it doesn't meet my expectations. I enjoy a challenge, and even if it's futile I think some good may still come out of the struggle.

I don't pollute handicapping or sports threads with my commentary on the site itself, as I respect that a lot of EOGers are here specifically for that, and I support their aims. Why can't I express my dissatisfaction in threads which focus on the structure and leadership of EOG without a bunch of handicappers coming in to disparage my comments or me personally? You guys are here, you're getting what you want, just go enjoy it. I'll state my case here as long as I think there's something to be gained by everyone from it, and if when that's fixed I find another thing to lobby for, I'll move on to that. We all come here for different reasons, and if I trouble you that much, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

In rebuttal: What makes your satisfaction with the status quo more important than my dissatisfaction? This is a message board where all opinions are equal, and just because a post is seemingly negative that doesn't mean that good can't come from it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Uncle B posting already makes EOG a better place.

i'll take 5 posts from him a week over a 100 from some of these others.

Here you go, Uncle B.

Online Sportsbook Forums

Obviously there were no allegations of rape or incest, but I don't think that a company putting up a front page article calling one of its former managers a "compulsive degenerate gambler" who, to paraphrase, mooched his way to Vegas is at all in keeping with a company which demonstrates any respect or concern for its own image or credibility. It was tacky, it was insensitive, and it completely ruined one of the best weekends of free publicity that EOG has ever had. To make matters worse, John Kelly said that he felt it was a quality piece in keeping with the EOG spirit. I find it hard to take him seriously ever since.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

Here you go, Uncle B.

Online Sportsbook Forums

Obviously there were no allegations of rape or incest, but I don't think that a company putting up a front page article calling one of its former managers a "compulsive degenerate gambler" who, to paraphrase, mooched his way to Vegas is at all in keeping with a company which demonstrates any respect or concern for its own image or credibility. It was tacky, it was insensitive, and it completely ruined one of the best weekends of free publicity that EOG has ever had. To make matters worse, John Kelly said that he felt it was a quality piece in keeping with the EOG spirit. I find it hard to take him seriously ever since.

Thanks, reading it now....

For the record, my posts were not meant as an attack on you personally, hope you didn't take them that way...I have actually been following a lot of your posts over the various forums (ogd, capwins. eog) the last few months, and you are actually one of the dwindling group of active posters i actually enjoy reading these days, for the most part....In fact, quite a few of the vulgar/vile personal attack posts i was referring to before, had been directed at you...Most were just pathetic and childish, and don't think they should have been allowed to stand as written, especially a few in particular at OGD.... I was really disappointed to see a few of the especially fucked up and slanderous accusations directed at you were allowed to remain..To your credit though, you seemed to handle it with a surprising amount of class and poise...A whole Hell of a lot better than i would have done, thats for damn sure...lol

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

Thanks, BigDaddy...Good to see you buddy, glad to see you are still around, hammering away....:cheers

good post