Has JK been a failure as GM or whatever he calls himself of EOG?

Has JK been a failure as GM or whatever he calls himself of EOG?

• Yes

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

joeybagadonuts

I would give him a 3/10. And that is only bc he has brought on Iceman and VD. Other than that, and moving kinger to a mod, what has his clown done? All this talk about what EOG is going to do. Still haven't seen any real changes. All a much of lip service and rethortic about the 'great contests' and bringing on 'sharp guys' and getting rid of the trash. Too bad the trash is still your tech person.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Has JK been a failure as GM or whatever he calls himself of EOG?

JK, can you explain why traffic here is down ~40% vs this time last year? Thanks

J

joeybagadonuts

Well what about the 21% dip the last 3 months? Same thing? Or maybe it was due to the servers. Good thing you guys have such great up time with those super < quality > servers.

joey reminds me of me, but just more annoying

do you really care if JK turns the EOG around or not Joey?

gambling forums are a huge waste of time. After awhile people realise this and either slow down there activity or move on completely.

Drama thread after drama thread really helps with the decision.

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

I think this place is great. I liked Mo a lot, and still do, but I never got the kind of money making info in the past I get here now. JK is a HUGE success.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I think this place is great. I liked Mo a lot, and still do, but I never got the kind of money making info in the past I get here now. JK is a HUGE success.

Gracias PalmTree.

texansfan

EOG Master

NES has settled down some since the birth of his daughter.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

JK, can you explain why traffic here is down ~40% vs this time last year? Thanks

How about posters leaving here and starting up with CW? Hell, I even left and went over there because of LightsOut back in August....Most of the posters over there were active members before they decided to leave after Ken's death...

But as JK has stated and that EOG has posted here, they want quality over quantity if they had to make a choice....Sounds like you have been talking with Meatman...LOL

Don't know what bought this on Joey, but I think we survive, even after what happened to Ballwonder...

tex is right, and i think that was a compliment PalmTree and I'll take it. Im really not an ahole, even if I may say things that are typical of aholes.

I think john kelley has done an excellent job in his hirings. Got to love the solid picks from some of the guys he brought on. The place is kindof dead though, but i would happily sacrifice this forum for a years worth of good picks :)

J

joeybagadonuts

I think john kelley has done an excellent job in his hirings. Got to love the solid picks from some of the guys he brought on. The place is kindof dead though, but i would happily sacrifice this forum for a years worth of good picks :)

Gobble, gooble, slurp, slurp. Though I do agree that JK is a great capper. Too bad he still is clueless in how to run a forum.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Gobble, gooble, slurp, slurp. Though I do agree that JK is a great capper. Too bad he still is clueless in how to run a forum.

I never said I was a forum expert. I'm learning on the job. Give me time.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

one can find fault in anything if you look deep enough.
little harder to provide answers, perhaps because you
don't care enough, or you are challenging to please.
change always takes time, and change just for the sake
of change not usually beneficial. let the new guy observe
and learn and try new things a little longer before attacking.
i have noticed more handicappers present offering excelloent
selections and info. i, for one, am not in the need of more threads
if it means emptyand meaningless words. sometimes, less is more>>>>>>>>>>

Teddy kgb

Banned

How bad did you do as Mod at the Hat Hammers? That place is a laughing stock with clowns like Bad Co., Mow fo me and The x.......EOG is light years above that place so how does that make a mod like you look?

John does a great job and the site is doing fine, the only site that is better is SP and there our plenty below the two to pick on including once again the place you were a Mod before you jumped off the sinking ship the shit hole known as The Hat!!!!!!

J

joeybagadonuts

Teddy, You listed the hat as your #2 forum, dope. Stop sucking off JK.

J

joeybagadonuts

Teddy kgb's Avatar Teddy kgb * View Profile * View Forum Posts * Private Message * View Blog Entries * View Articles * Add as Contact Currently Online Now Senior Member Join Date Nov 2009 Posts 2,337 Points 2,166.00 Blog Entries 1 #2 Hatwins - Some might have just broke their keyboard but hear me out, There is 1 capper there that has me saying to myself when I drive to work at 5am "Why don't I just follow Chutebox and get rich" he's that good.....I've been following him since UFC 100 and I think there at UFC 125 now and he has lost money once....ONCE!!!! all he does is win in alll MMA events and also does very well in MLB and NFL, really everything he post shows a profit, He gets the nod over ATX from Peeps and a capper I'll mention later from SP only because he post more plays then them......Top 3 forum wide right now. Others at the hat.....BD has become a great money making capper since he's shown up there Madcapper - Still the best all around capper and a notch above King and Rouge in tennis IrishTim - All I see is a math geek but so many are singing his praises I have to have to give it up to him Gyno - King of the 0.21 teaser will not get you buried....Won't make you much money but winning a little is better than losing a little any day. Strength - Solid group of cappers with understudies who seem to want to learn Weakness - Losers like Mofome,BadCo,Mamom and Poster X dumb down the forum...

Teddy kgb

Banned

I never change what I say Hammers.....Chuteboxe and Tim and JD are very good cappers.....but look who I said were bringing the forum down....same as I just mentioned now, you caught me in nothing Hammers, I don't lie....same story I stick to every time without 12 ghost like you.....

J

joeybagadonuts

I don't have a single ghost here, pal. Only ghosted when the powers than be here didn't want me exposing ballwonder and his stiff job (s)

munson15

I want winners...

I miss Mofome and I considered Ken a friend, but I believe John Kelly is doing a good job and has changed the culture at EOG to something he's more comfortable with. The old EOG would not fit JK's personality and I commend him for having the guts to change the direction of the site knowing it would cost him viewership, at least in the short term.

Teddy kgb

Banned

LOL...I don't have any ghost here "EXCEPT"...You can't make this shit up....go play Kobe 1 on 2 with Enfuego it should be as entertaing as when you beat meatman 7-23 to 6-24 and bragged about it.......

J

joeybagadonuts

I miss Mofome and I considered Ken a friend, but I believe John Kelly is doing a good job and has changed the culture at EOG to something he's more comfortable with. The old EOG would not fit JK's personality and I commend him for having the guts to change the direction of the site knowing it would cost him viewership, at least in the short term.

Interesting view, Munson. Do you feel that JK made the right decision to change the forum, rather than adapt to what it was?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

LOL...I don't have any ghost here "EXCEPT"...You can't make this shit up....go play Kobe 1 on 2 with Enfuego it should be as entertaing as when you beat meatman 7-23 to 6-24 and bragged about it.......

Not all of us are fat slobs Teddy. Get off the couch and sweat a little.

munson15

I want winners...

Interesting view, Munson. Do you feel that JK made the right decision to change the forum, rather than adapt to what it was?

I think time will tell, Joey. I always respected your opinion and still do. It's too early in JK's tenure to definitively state whether his model will be effective. I will say that he was wise to change the tenor of the forum to something he could enjoy running. I believe he likes the 'new EOG' more than the old, the controversy and some of the negative commentary were not compatible with John's personality. Also I give him props for having the cajones to depart from a successful format in search of one he feels is better.

So what has changed exactly? Still looks like a bunch of threads about sports talk and random BS to me.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yea, see, that was kinda my point, NES. JK came in with promises about 'change', shit the guy reminded me of Obama. Looks like, similar to Obama, it was all talk and no action. But I do agree with Mr. Munson, that only time will tell... Maybe I started this thread a little premature, but he has had tons of time and most of the promises about contests and the like were suppose to happen around the start of NFL. I hadn't seen much. Looking forward to reading what Rogue has to say about this.

texansfan

EOG Master

Yea, see, that was kinda my point, NES. JK came in with promises about 'change', shit the guy reminded me of Obama. Looks like, similar to Obama, it was all talk and no action. But I do agree with Mr. Munson, that only time will tell... Maybe I started this thread a little premature, but he has had tons of time and most of the promises about contests and the like were suppose to happen around the start of NFL. I hadn't seen much. Looking forward to reading what Rogue has to say about this.

You mean a long-winded thread that contains a bunch of crap that nobody will read past the first two lines? Who fucking cares really.