HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

How am i not in?? best bases capper that anyone got

Cannon

Banned
Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

Freewinners is putting a team together put us in the contest Shrink.

You've created a contest for which you are the only ones in the contest.

I am on the edge of my couch.

konck

EOG Veteran

1st 2nd 2nd in the 3 EOG medley's I pretty much tore up that other site NBA money line top 10 4 months in a row 17th my worst ......I want to play Im a free agent looking for an agent lol:pop:

mofome

Banned

who do you know that is Canadian?

you watch too much TV, the transitive verb is used infrequently by 68% of native born Americans with an average Stanford-Binet of...

duck-to-water, that ATX.

You are so defensive that its comical. It was a play on words, a joke, buddy. I watch hardly any tv; almost none. You presume too much and make errors with great regularity. Errors that you care not to acknowledge. You've got a lot of heart, slugger, but you're not smarter than everyone. I hate to break it to you. I mock you at times, but only because I care. Well, that and the fact that its fairly easy.

mofome

Banned

You've created a contest for which you are the only ones in the contest.

I am on the edge of my couch.

button up that shirt and trim your ear hair, things are about to get exciting.

mofome

Banned

I think CRIS is indirectly paying for this.
:+waving-5

:handjob:

:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

janus

EOG Dedicated

You are so defensive that its comical. It was a play on words, a joke, buddy. I watch hardly any tv; almost none. You presume too much and make errors with great regularity. Errors that you care not to acknowledge. You've got a lot of heart, slugger, but you're not smarter than everyone. I hate to break it to you. I mock you at times, but only because I care. Well, that and the fact that its fairly easy.

there's the mo i love & admire. that rebuke was ridiculously good. i'll take it where i can get it.

mofome

Banned

there's the mo i love & admire. that rebuke was ridiculously good. i'll take it where i can get it.

haha I'm around a bit more frequently. The arrogance of some is great fun but, at the same time, I can only ignore so many opportunities for a laugh. You curse at a few games and make a few goofy posts and suddenly people figure you an individual unable to hold their own in a thumb-wrestle of words. I wont glorify the e-battles, as some do, by calling them wars of words; they couldn't be much further from that. Count to 3, go with the sneak attack, have a laugh, don't worry about the last result, move on to the next.

mofome

Banned

Would love to see RJT on the team.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

RJT
Royalfan
Mr NBA

BigOrange
Munson
Madcapper
Gyno
Chute
Junkman
Shrink
Tim Patterson
Boston
Nowshe

We need to put on a good show.

Cannon

Banned

Ruca needs to be there he is solid.

Cannon

Banned

Don't forget our on site professional gambler Chuck Luck you will need him to win.. Without him you have no chance. Bring in the Pro for this.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY (LOOSE CANNON) I KNOW ONE GUY WHO WONT BE ON THE TEAM (YOU) :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY THIS STUPID CONTEST IS I LIKE TO BET REAL MONEY NOT PLAY KIDS GAMES

REAL GOOD GAMBLERS NEVER ALLOW DEADBEATS TO SEE WHO THEY ARE BETTING THEY DONT WANT DEADBEATS ON THE SAME SIDE TO JINX THERE PLAYS.THATS WHY YOU WILL VERY SELDOM SEE BEANTOWNJIM IN A CONTEST :LMAO CONTESTS ARE FOR GUYS WHO DONT BET OR BET SMALL SO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT BULLSHIT

Cannon

Banned

Go play some blackjack and lets win back all that money of your wife's before she finds out.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

why isn't 5 star on that list??? :+textinbu

ATX

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by ATX
Ken started OGD before EOG.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Uh, no...

Ken started OGD, he is responsible for OGD. I'm not sure if you and Mo are dense or just ignorant.

ATX

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by ATX
I think CRIS is indirectly paying for this.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

CRIS should be sponsoring this 2K contest. Why the fk else would anyone use THEIR lines for a contest????

their lines suck.

30 cent lines on quarters.

they are almost always late with the opening lines as well.

just about the only thing that CRIS is good for is getting mid five figures down on a game and even then it's usually a hassle.

ATX

defensive about what?

errors regarding what?

Has anyone mentioned Boston, always thought of him as good NBA capper

ATX

Has anyone mentioned Boston, always thought of him as good NBA capper

yes, I did. it's retarded he's not a shoe-in for the EOG list. He's spent more time in the NBA forum and compiled better results than anyone mentioned here. Mo just doesn't like him.

yes, I did. it's retarded he's not a shoe-in for the EOG list. He's spent more time in the NBA forum and compiled better results than anyone mentioned here. Mo just doesn't like him.
It would be a shame to leave him out, I went throu his thread and he's been pretty solid and looks like it's time for a good run for him.

Cannon

Banned

I was 33-24 in NBA post season I suck.

ATX

It would be a shame to leave him out, I went throu his thread and he's been pretty solid and looks like it's time for a good run for him.

agree. Boston is definitely deserving. I'm not sure if he's even interested, but he should get first dibs. Otherwise, makes it pretty pointless to post. Every year there are usually about 5 people that post NBA all year and make money. Any spoils of war should go to these dedicated individuals IMO. Contest players should be secondary since they are technically getting paid to post.

ATX

I was 33-24 in NBA post season I suck.

did you want to represent EOG?

I didn't think so, but I would put you on the 5.

Somebody somewhat deserving is always going to be left out, so it's important to set up selection criteria.

I like this contest structure, there is a lot that can be done with it. I just think a 7 game (max) parameter is a little short. For football (or baseball) there could be teams set up with alternates. If a capper loses in a week (or doesn't have time or whatever) then a team leader puts in a sub or alternate. With Matchbook, wagers can be made in such a way that it's similar to a Fantasy League.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Hard to go with a guy like Boston that makes incredibly idiotic posts in the main forum quite frequently. I don't equate a winner and Boston in the same sentence in my brain, although hopefully he is one.

mofome

Banned

CRIS should be sponsoring this 2K contest. Why the fk else would anyone use THEIR lines for a contest????

their lines suck.

30 cent lines on quarters.

they are almost always late with the opening lines as well.

just about the only thing that CRIS is good for is getting mid five figures down on a game and even then it's usually a hassle.

Shhhhhhhhhh

:thumbsup

ATX

Hard to go with a guy like Boston that makes incredibly idiotic posts in the main forum quite frequently. I don't equate a winner and Boston in the same sentence in my brain, although hopefully he is one.

who would you put on the list? WVU?

mofome

Banned

start with...

Here is one, Mr ignorant.

<table id="post2186666" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 06-02-09, 04:22 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #135 <input name="plist[2186666]" id="plist_2186666" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2186666", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2186666" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(102, 0, 0);"> Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> RJT
Royalfan
Mr NBA

BigOrange
Munson
Madcapper
Gyno
Chute
Junkman
Shrink
Tim Patterson
Boston
Nowshe

We need to put on a good show.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

who would you put on the list? WVU?

No, WVU is an embarrassment to himself, his parents and society in general. Guy couldn't pick a winner to save his life. Had to resort to lying cheating scamming and stealing to make a buck and still end up broke so he had to fuck lapdance on a 14k bet. Talks about how he made all this money and shit and didn't even have 14 grand. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You can't make that shit up.

Is it time for CFB yet...Damn

ATX

No, WVU is an embarrassment to himself, his parents and society in general. Guy couldn't pick a winner to save his life. Had to resort to lying cheating scamming and stealing to make a buck and still end up broke so he had to fuck lapdance on a 14k bet. Talks about how he made all this money and shit and didn't even have 14 grand. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You can't make that shit up.

pushing your buttons.