HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

12 hours later.... :pop:

Typical Shrink.....

I don't think this was an intentional on one Shrink's part.

I figured they would have been ready and posted last night as well.

Figured I would see the list when I woke up this morning

Re: HAVE WE DECIDED WHICH 5 POSTERS WILL REPRESENT EOG IN THE 2K HANDICAPPING CONTEST?

Brickshithouse is spelled with 2 'h's, not one blondie. TYIA

12 hours later.... :pop:

Typical Shrink.....

Oh cut the crap please...

The person who was going to announce this is not around in case you haven't noticed...

I was awaiting for his return....

THE SHRINK

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

After reading the possible canidates in past posts, I hope EOG has reconsidered, and actually picked guys that posted down in the NBA forum all season long. There's good guys that I haven't even seen mentioned (maybe I missed them) that battled it out all season long, day after day down there. Boston, ATX, nedrow, Junkman, Reload, etc... Instead, I see guys that post one pick a week at best, sometimes don't even check in for weeks, and here's the sharpies. If you want people representative of your NBA guys, pick the major contributors from the NBA forum.

Cannon

Banned

I only hit 57% in NBA post season so I don't qualify. Must have 62.5 % perhaps next year I will make the team.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

After reading the possible canidates in past posts, I hope EOG has reconsidered, and actually picked guys that posted down in the NBA forum all season long. There's good guys that I haven't even seen mentioned (maybe I missed them) that battled it out all season long, day after day down there. Boston, ATX, nedrow, Junkman, Reload, etc... Instead, I see guys that post one pick a week at best, sometimes don't even check in for weeks, and here's the sharpies. If you want people representative of your NBA guys, pick the major contributors from the NBA forum.

valid point for sure.

mofome

Banned

Mr NBA
Royalfan
Gyno
Madcapper
Munson

Buskie

EOG Veteran

who is the five from beyond capping

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

how was the eog 5 determined?

I didnt see a vote or agreement....

GL top five91023i2ndw;l
Mr NBA
Royalfan
Gyno
Madcapper
Munson

We reviewed all of the feedback, then made a decision to the best of our abilities...

It was very very difficult to leave out so many excellent cappers...

Hopefully, we got it right...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

It was very very difficult. I didn't even want to announce it, feels bad leaving people off that I know are great.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

We reviewed all of the feedback, then made a decision to the best of our abilities...

It was very very difficult to leave out so many excellent cappers...

Hopefully, we got it right...

THE SHRINK

management! I actually think you guys made the right choice....Royalfan's assets come into play depending on what kind of prop bets you make available....if your team was the USS Enterprise, I put RF in the role of Spock

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Hate to say it but MadCapper is probably Capt Kirk
Gyno as McCoy?
Munson as George Takei....umm I mean sulu

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Mr. NBA can be:

munson15

I want winners...

Gyno as McCoy?
I thought they said I was the Captain?:LMAO At least make me Scotty!

munson15

I want winners...

Just wanted to mention that to the best of my knowledge, no one lobbied for a position and I was surprised to be asked.

munson is indeed our captain and no one lobbied for the team that I am aware of...:cheers

Now go WIN this contest please........91023i2ndw;l

roach23

Banned

Gyno as McCoy?

Royalfan can be the black guy from Reading Rainbow

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

okay....

Munson - Captain James T. Kirk
RoyalFan - black guy from reading rainbow
Mr. NBA - guy from galaxy quest that doesn't even have a name
Gyno - McCoy
MadCapper - team homosexual....i mean Mr. Sulu

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Mofome:

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Shrink:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

BOL team EOG good selection of cappers...

Cannon

Banned

Not having a Professional Gambler-Tout to lead the team will hurt. Chuck Luck is the best we have.

munson,

he was just kidding...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO