Heim wasn't joking

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Re: Heim wasnt joking

Damn. That has to be a record.

Ive been at Disneyland when its been in the low 90's. And that was miserable. Them people be roasting out there right now!

railbird

EOG Master

why isnt the total 11 you might ask, maybe will ask again after the 3 rd inning

railbird

EOG Master

Damn. That has to be a record.

Ive been at Disneyland when its been in the low 90's. And that was miserable. Them people be roasting out there right now!

concrete jungle with long lines in excessive heat with grossly over priced entry. biggest scam ever

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

concrete jungle with long lines in excessive heat with grossly over priced entry. biggest scam ever

Most of the allure of a trip to So Cal in the summer for people from PHX is the cooler temps. I'd be pissed if this was the weekend I was over there.

Weather.com just popped 114 in Anaheim at 3:38. Holy shit. I cant believe it's hotter there than here right now.

railbird

EOG Master

Most of the allure of a trip to So Cal in the summer for people from PHX is the cooler temps. I'd be pissed if this was the weekend I was over there.

Weather.com just popped 114 in Anaheim at 3:38. Holy shit. I cant believe it's hotter there than here right now.

If im a Az tourist, I would hit Sanclemente, lots to do, least crowded for socal beaches.

railbird

EOG Master

golf,seafood,horseracing,nightlife all in city limits. Home of Sam Darnold.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

My 11 y/o niece had soccer practice today at 4P in Mission Viejo. Coach was going to make practice very easy on them - good thing.

railbird

EOG Master

huntington beach is toast too many toursits its like santa monica now

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

golf,seafood,horseracing,nightlife all in city limits. Home of Sam Darnold.

Darnold was overrated IMO. He will have to prove himself to his teammates and not make rookie mistakes with ball handling.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Orange County are only cities with a beach border. The rest are an extension of the Inland Empire.

cheapseats

EOG Master

The further south you go, the bigger the a-holes living there, especially along the coast.