Heisenberg

Swept the Cats.

25-1.

Looking solid.

Sorry SOL-just now seeing this. Looking very good so far. Was out there all 3 games and all 5 hours of yesterday’s game. Did you make it out to any games yet? If you plan on going this year let me know so we can check out a game together.

I am concerned with the lack of pitching depth with this team for post season. Bishop is a beast.....should be a very high pick in this years draft

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Sorry SOL-just now seeing this. Looking very good so far. Was out there all 3 games and all 5 hours of yesterday’s game. Did you make it out to any games yet? If you plan on going this year let me know so we can check out a game together.

I am concerned with the lack of pitching depth with this team for post season. Bishop is a beast.....should be a very high pick in this years draft

Haven't been out there yet but I'm going to do my best to catch a game this season. I'll let you know if I do.

Watched yesterday's game on the Pac12 network. Pretty crazy game. I believe it was the longest 9 inning game in the history of college baseball. Beat the old record by about a half hour. Crazy.

I'm not sure how this is going to translate when we start playing some solid programs, but to start off 25-1 sure beats the alternative. Like the garbage we had the previous 3 seasons. In any case, it's good to see the ASU baseball program doing well again. One of the top programs in the nation should never suffer losing seasons. Ever.