Here is one for that dumb ass David Letterman

Since Letterman had to balls to suggest that a loser 30 year old baseball player rape a teenage girl in Yankee Stadium I decided to give him some material a little less offensive.

Top 10 ways Michelle looks like Zira. Here is one to help the idiot Letterman out. Or - Let me guess. This would probably be considered offensive, correct ? Ok to talk about the rape of a teenage girl though.

roscoe

EOG Veteran
Re: Here is one for that dumb ass David Letterman

when obama passes the healthcare legislation will you go after the kids? don't forget the mother inlaw. do you have no shame darvas?

when obama passes the healthcare legislation will you go after the kids? don't forget the mother inlaw. do you have no shame darvas?

No more shame than the moron Letterman -- You see clearly see the point.

Since Letterman had to balls to suggest that a loser 30 year old baseball player rape a teenage girl in Yankee Stadium I decided to give him some material a little less offensive.

So Nic, did you send a copy of this post to Letterman's office?

Or were you just hoping maybe he would register at EOG and receive "your material" by opening the Politics forum?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Don't know if Lettermen could use this but the fellows in the padded rooms sure could.

Funny stuff.
Big suprise from the biggest bigot on forumville.. actually the two biggest: BCT and Nic Douchas

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2237027 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BCTTWR<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2237027", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2237027 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Palin Resigning
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Good riddance. Palin is a white trash. Typical sleazy politician like the coon we got as president.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

but when doc attacked bush and cheney and family it was ok..
double standard here i see

Typical hillbilly, redneck, outhouse-peeper, barefoot klan-sympathizer to ignore the sordid history of institutionalized racism in this country, in which the majority race often and openly referred to and equated blacks with gorillas and apes. . .I know that you are aware of this fact; you just (not so) secretly think it's accurate and appropriate. . .But I'm sure you have friends that are black, don't you?

Typical hillbilly, redneck, outhouse-peeper, barefoot klan-sympathizer to ignore the sordid history of institutionalized racism in this country, in which the majority race often and openly referred to and equated blacks with gorillas and apes. . .I know that you are aware of this fact; you just (not so) secretly think it's accurate and appropriate. . .But I'm sure you have friends that are black, don't you?
yes, he once dated "a black"

Speaking for myself, DocMercer was a very troubled individual and his incessant and repititious slurs towards Bush, Cheney or anything Republican was something I rarely read, because about a year ago I stopped reading much of anything he put up.

Now with regard to NicD, he is welcome to post monkey and other Stepan Fetchit-style pics and racial slurs about the current President.

But we reserve the right to giggle at his literal caricature of a cyber personality.

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Typical "Ambulance Chaser"

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Family is fair game when they become active participants in politics. Crossing the line to debase people on race or ethnicity is never acceptable. And two 'wrongs' never equals a 'right'.