Heritage Rocks!

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
Wow! This book is awesome.

They have an 800 number you can call during the day and get updated scores on only the games you have bet on. I tested it yesterday while watching the East Carolina - Duke game. There was like 11:xx left in the 3rd quarter and the Heritage 800 number had the score at 13:xx in the 3rd quarter. Very up to the minute scoring reports and best of all it's only the games you have bet with them. You don't have to listen to 10 minutes worth of scores that you aren't interested in just to get the few that you are interested in.

Very cool stuff from Heritage.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

Books Worst Enemy said:
Wow! This book is awesome.

They have an 800 number you can call during the day and get updated scores on only the games you have bet on. I tested it yesterday while watching the East Carolina - Duke game. There was like 11:xx left in the 3rd quarter and the Heritage 800 number had the score at 13:xx in the 3rd quarter. Very up to the minute scoring reports and best of all it's only the games you have bet with them. You don't have to listen to 10 minutes worth of scores that you aren't interested in just to get the few that you are interested in.

Very cool stuff from Heritage.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

I did not know that they had this customized feature...

That is way too kewl!!! :+thumbs-2

THE SHRINK

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And they are endorsed by hottieless loser Ray "Biff" Gordon.:+peeing-5
Ray Gordonjavascript:void(0)
Administrator
Veteran

Posted<SCRIPT>document.write('<nobr>'+ myTimeZone('Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:03:12 GMT-0700', '21 August 2005 02:03')+'</nobr>');</SCRIPT> <NOBR>21 August 2005 02:03</NOBR>

Heritage is a sharp book that welcomes squares and looks like a square book, but don't be fooled. They often beat other bookies to line moves and you can use that information to chase the steam at the good number elsewhere.

No bookie I have ever recommended has ever stiffed even one player!

Course he also had Bellamy Beast to win the Trple Crown. :mutley