He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Corey Maggette returned tonight as we handed the Washington Wizards their first loss of the season!!!

Maggette: 20 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 assists coming off the bench in 23 minutes of play

I was VERY impressed with how well the new group played together.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD style="BACKGROUND: #fa0028; TEXT-ALIGN: center" colSpan=14>LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>STARTERS</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">DREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Q ROSS, F</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>5-9</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>E BRAND, F</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>14-18</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>3-4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C KAMAN, C</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1-8</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C MOBLEY, G</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>6-14</TD><TD>1-3</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>S CASSELL, G</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>3-11</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>BENCH</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">DREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C WILCOX</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>3-3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>D EWING</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>C MAGGETTE</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7-14</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>5-6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>20</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Z REBRACA</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>TOTALS</TD><TD></TD><TD noWrap>FGM-A</TD><TD>3PM-A</TD><TD>FTM-A</TD><TD>OREB</TD><TD>DREB</TD><TD>REB</TD><TD>AST</TD><TD>STL</TD><TD>BLK</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>PF</TD><TD>PTS</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2></TD><TD>41-82</TD><TD>2-5</TD><TD>18-21</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>102</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left colSpan=2></TD><TD>50.0%</TD><TD>40.0%</TD><TD>85.7%</TD><TD colSpan=9>Team TO (pts off): 13 (16)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
With Brand leading the team with 18 shot attempts, both Mobley and Maggette getting 14 shots, and Cassell taking 11, these guys really played well together.

Cassell also dropped 10 dimes and Brand pulled down 13 boards and 2 blocks to go with his 31 points.

Look out Western Conference...this team is for real!!!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Yeah Clip, hope you guys are enjoying Maggette & Cutino Mobley....

Compliments of the Magic.......:doh1

You see where Sean May has been playing pretty good. Remember, Orlando passed him up to take the freakin Chicken Chit Spaniard who decided he was too scared to come over and play in the NBA.........

Hache Man said:
Yeah Clip, hope you guys are enjoying Maggette & Cutino Mobley....

Compliments of the Magic.......:doh1

You see where Sean May has been playing pretty good. Remember, Orlando passed him up to take the freakin Chicken Chit Spaniard who decided he was too scared to come over and play in the NBA.........

We are pretty loaded...but don't get me started about the draft. We still phuck up a draft pick better than anyone in the NBA.

We took the Russian when there were plenty of talented players available. Granger is the one I really would have loved to get.

I am afraid you are in for another long season with Orlando...trust me, I have been there. I have been a fan for 25 years with this team. This is the most exciting year ever. This team is going to be a lot of fun. :cheers

dirty

EOG Master
Started 5-0 a few years back and won 37 the whole year

but don't think that happens this year.....:cheers

dirty said:
Started 5-0 a few years back and won 37 the whole year

but don't think that happens this year.....:cheers

5-0? They haven't even started 3-1 since the mid 80's. I think someone is giving you bad info.

dirty

EOG Master
The Clippers survived a last-second attempt by Kevin Garnett to move to 3-0 for the first time since the 1985-86 season, when they won their first five contests.

Sorry for the few years thing.....Mid 80's don't seem like that long ago sometimes:cheers

:cheers

Mid 80's certainly doesn't seem that long ago...unless I think about it as the last time the Clippers had a great start to the season. Then it seems like forever!

:doh1