Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

I'm no capper, but you watched it and are seeing Purdue is the side, why take gas w/ the Arizona bet on the off chance they win by exactly 1?

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I think purdue wins the game, but take my word with a grain of salt, as I am not doing well at all today...

dirty

EOG Master

Purdue +3 2nd Half.....

They should run away with this one..Like I said last night they are a Bunch of P*ssies...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

yea...we should have gotten that. Va Tech missed the FT to put them up 3, and not just that, they couldn't get their damn hands around to ball to get fouled again...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Damn im struggling today...How are you guys doin?

I got Kentucky, Arky ML, and FLA (chalk city) pending....

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

I never lay more than 5 or 6 points, ever, so I dont have any idea why I layed the Chalk with FLA tonight...Just terrible discipline on my part

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I hear you Pyro...I haven't been too good with discipline tonight, either. I don't particularly like betting more than once on a game, but did so twice tonight and it bit me in the ass big time (i.e. ND and Ga Tech halves and games).

Got USC left...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Although Im mad at having a losing day, Im more upset that I laid 27.5 points...I never do that lol

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Its not unreachable by any means...florida up by 10 with 4 left in the half and they are starting to run away with it...

dirty

EOG Master

If you never lay more than 5 or 6 points why Gamble... you close yourself off to lots of good opportunities....

And UF covered...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

You really think so Dirty? Ive always been under the impression never to lay alot of chalk...Have a few plays I love tomorrow and feel good about them, Ill let u guys know to see what u think in a few...

dirty

EOG Master

Dogs can't win all the time... Hell just today you cost yourself UT, S Ill, UVA that were only 7-8 point faves...

sometimes the lines are just off and laying the chalk is fine... you can't be afraid to lay the lumber... Value is Value no matter what side of the coin you are on... I have a personal rule to never lay over 24 in NCAA and 12 in the NBA....

I never lay more than 5 or 6 points, ever, so I dont have any idea why I layed the Chalk with FLA tonight...Just terrible discipline on my part
You have to step up to the plate and lay the chalk sometime.
Name me one pro gambler that lives by that rule.
Not knocking you just stating the facts. It is about handicapping and
they are many times that the lines are never high enough.
But you get points for being consistent Pro!

dirty

EOG Master

GS will salvage a terrible night in the NBA... should have been 2-2 but NY nutted up at the end...

NBA

Orlando -5

Others I am looking at...Cleveland, Denver, Washington, and the Seattle under

NCAA

Texas AM -2 (Cascade)

This should be a easy cover here, but Pitino has his troops ready in the NCAA's...I am laying the 2 and feel confident this is a easy winner.. AM is just too experienced and talented...

Others I am looking at... and I think we can get better numbers...maryland, BC, Xavier, Vandy, and Possible UNC if it hits 9

Cannon

Banned

FRIDAYS DART THROWS

5 Units
Georgia Tech (LOSER)

3 1/2 Units
Long beach St. (LOSER)
Winthrop (WINNER)
New Mex St. (LOSER)
Villanova (LOSER)

3 Units
Albany (LOSER)
AM Corpus (PUSH)
Oregon Moneyline (WINNER)
Nev Moneyline (WINNER)
USC Moneyline (WINNER)

Above are plays I get from some friends who are large books

My system Plays below
2 1/2 Units
N. Tex (WINNER)
Niagara (LOSER)
Illinois (WINNER)
Purdue (WINNER)
Holy Cross (LOSER)
Jackson St. (LOSER)
Marist(PUSH)

I still can't get this ship turned around.

7 Winners
8 Losers
2 Pushes

Units Won

Units Lost
26 + whatever your juice was.

Well I improved over yesterday.:LMAO

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

My plays for tomorrow....OSU/Xavier Over 134.5 HUGE (rising fast), Washington State -2 HUGE, Michigan State....Thoughts?

Cannon

Banned

I hate to look at the scores or hear them on the radio every day this week. When favorites cover like this I am always in big trouble.

Record for the week.

21 Wins
28 Losers
2 Pushes

Units Won

Units Lost
81 + whatever your juice is

I never thought I would be -7 games this week. I see most everyone else is doing well this week I am the only loser it looks like. Well perhaps the dogs will cover a few this weekend.

dirty

EOG Master

sooo....i take it you like Xavier to cover against OSU?

yes.. I believe we will get 8 or higher if we wait till tip....Xavier is a tough matchup and if they Contain Oden they can win the game. Oden Can't take over a game offensively like Durant can, and OSU is the weakest of the 1s out there...Looking at the stats Xavier is a pretty balanced team and those types can cause problems in tourney time...

dirty

EOG Master

That total is prolly a little low, but the way the Big 10 plays ball with all the low scoring games the books can't put it any higher.... I can't get a feel for it at all...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

OSU plays their opponents style of ball, and Xavier likes to run and push. OSU has been wanting to run, but cant because of their opponents style in the BIG 10. Both PG's are lightning quick, and they both shoot well. Unlike the UNLV game at the United Center today, this one is played at University of Kentucky, and those rims are softer than any others in the country.....

Thats part of my take on it, just throwing it out there!

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the input dirty...

Good stuff from you as well pyro. I have no comment about this total. Oden can makes it tough to get points, but on the other end, Ohio State loves the 3-ball and will not wait for the shot clock to go down to toss one up. Don't know a whole lot about this xavier team, but if they can hang with ohio state along the perimeter, there's a decent chance for the over. Of course those perimeter shots have to go in though.

Probably doesn't help at all, but that's my $0.02...

dirty

EOG Master

Where Oden will dominate is on the boards and Blocked shots.... Xavier will have to hit some outside Jumpers to bring him away from the basket and not let him dominate the boards like he can... If he gets 19 rebounds again like he did in the Big Ten Champ game No way Xavier covers... they have to hit jumpers and pound it in enough to keep him honest and draw some fouls

Cannon

Banned

:cheers

BRITTANY WE LOST AGAIN TODAY 7-8-2. Not as bad as that garbage yesterday of 5-13.

Horrible week so far :LMAO
21-28-2

Units Won 62
Units lost 81 + whatever your juice was.

Really stinking it up. Glad to see the rest of you making money this week.

Saturday Dart Throws
glad to get the trash teams out of the mix.

5 units
Butler (buy to opening line)

3 1/2 units
Texas AM moneyline
Washington St. moneyline
Virginia Com
Bradley (NIT)

3 units
Xavier
BC
Indiana
Mich St.

On all of the above I buy to the opening line if the line moves against me

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Yea that's the thing. That's such a difficult game plan to execute imo. I'm sure pretty much every team that has played Ohio State this year had that same plan; just awfully hard to do without the proper personel and discipline. Should be an interesting game tomorrow...

And on a side note, i just saw the highlights of kobe's 4th quarter/OT against the blazers tonight. Just sick...

dirty

EOG Master

Sunday thoughts....

If UF opens at 8.5 everywhere like it is at Pinny I will Lose my bankroll on that bitch

UNLV and Nevada both +5.5 -- games I will take... I think we can get higher so will not play them now... But I think they both win Outright

Kentucky +8 -- I know better than to bet against Tubby in the Post season and got bit in the balls today.. He will have the Cats ready...May be the best in game coach in the nation.

If I can get Virginia +3 I will take them...

Cannon

Banned

Dirty that line looks to good to be true. Why don't you chunk on the ML for half your bet to be safe?

dirty

EOG Master

I am will not put my whole bankroll on it man... Just a figure of speach, but it will be my biggest play this year.. anything under 10 is like stealing cause this one will not be in the single digits

Cannon

Banned

I hate playing a team after an easy blowout in foots or baskets.

dirty

EOG Master

I agree.. But like UofM said...Donovan has got his Gators playing Peak Ball right now...I don't see a letdown with almost a week off tween games...

mofome

Banned

vcu +7.5
fla -8.5 with deedsie
indi u 127

i havent been in this forum in a while.

:houra :houra :houra