Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

everyone on the sharp side I know of got hammered this weekend... Lots of bad beats....

Bobby...that Cleveland game was Teetotal Bullshit... I am still steamed about that shit... I usually lose em' and forget them... but not this one...

dirty

EOG Master

Get this one Tonite....

Cascade is asleep at the wheel....

NY pk

This game is one everywhere else and 2 at some shops.... This one goes up to 3 I do believe....

dirty

EOG Master

I am still fvcking steamed.... It has ruined my whole weekend.... just the thought of losing that bet... needed 28 points 11 minutes in the game... needed 10 with almost 3 minutes... and Cleveland just went apeshit and couldn't hit water if they fell out of a fukkin Yacht in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico.....:hung

I lost the Bullets last night by One point.. but it was not a bad beat... 2 point game with 30 seconds left.. wash missed a shot and Clips hit their Freethrows.... Nothing you can do about that... but this one was just Unfukkin real :+whipping

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

That sounds fucking awful. I am really glad I did not pay attention to that game then. The UNC game was enough bullshit to deal with...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Seems like that's how everything has been going lately. Charlotte last night going into OT, UNC when they were up by 10 late, Oregon +8 only down by 4 with like 1 minute left, IND +2 today when they were winning most of the 4th and CHI hit's a 2 with 2 seconds left in the game to win it, and then that cleveland over. This is def. a bad drought for me but tomorrow is a different day. We will prevail!!

dirty

EOG Master

Been a tough stretch for sure tool... We will survive

Cannon

Banned

Don't you just love the way Chuck Luck days he had the winners after the games are almost over or completely over. It is funny as hell. Hey Dirty what is up with a poster who always says he won but was unable to post. I guess you have no problem with that.

hey guys i'm still trying to figure out how i lost USC friday night and you guys won it...nothing fair about sports betting...

I didn't win it either :( ......do your best to forget about it.

i have, i was just trying to show dirty dog that while he got screwed on that total, he made out like a bandit on the USC game, and Florida IMo was LUCKY to cover that game yesterday too...We always remember the bad beats we take and forget the lucky backdoor covers quickly...:cheers

I will say the only game or shot that i will NEVER forget was the Miami of Ohio shot over Akron in the last second of play...i still have not recovered from that fuck job...:(

dirty

EOG Master

i have, i was just trying to show dirty dog that while he got screwed on that total, he made out like a bandit on the USC game, and Florida IMo was LUCKY to cover that game yesterday too...We always remember the bad beats we take and forget the lucky backdoor covers quickly...:cheers

I will say the only game or shot that i will NEVER forget was the Miami of Ohio shot over Akron in the last second of play...i still have not recovered from that fuck job...:(

you got it Vanner... Gambling Gods are Cruel... I have had so Many Bad beats in the NBA this year... Not even Fukkin Funny... I will start a thread on it When the playoffs start and we can tell Old War Stories :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Why the switch so fast? Was -1 now +2. Any injuries?

Nothing they didn't know last night... Wrong team is favored here...

It opened at Pk or -1 and I saw it start moving... Got to NY -2 at some places... and I go to bed and get up this morning and Orlando is -1... Eddie Curry is Questionable and that is it....Not earth Shattering News....

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Lee, Francis, Curry, Cato and Q are ALL questionable for the Knickerbockers tonight.....What does that change? Also, Im thinking about playing Bulls Team Total over 97 and Heat -5.5 1st half....Id appreciate any thoughts before I decide.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Where has Cannon been ? Dirty and Cannon should be the only ones posting on the thread. They are the moneymakers. All the rest of you losers, stop posting on this thread.

dirty

EOG Master

Lee, Francis, Curry, Cato and Q are ALL questionable for the Knickerbockers tonight.....What does that change? Also, Im thinking about playing Bulls Team Total over 97 and Heat -5.5 1st half....Id appreciate any thoughts before I decide.

They are all questionable...but does not mean much this late in the season...that was figured in the line when it was made...

Sorry Man, i dont have teh patience to read every post in this thread.
Is NYK ur only bet so far

dirty

EOG Master

Micelli

yes the Knicks are it so far... I am watching a couple of Games...May play Detroit... and Maybe a late game... don't like many of the numbers out there right Now... I think Det Rolls, but Hoping to get 5 and the public taking the Nuggets

dirty

EOG Master

Updated Card

NY Pk --

Detroit -5.5 -- Damn Syndicate just hit it... it is gone to 6 at most places... Should still be a good bet

dirty

EOG Master

Off Detroit...They changed the Status of Hamilton.... Get off Detroit.... GDSBMFS

dirty

EOG Master

They announced he was probable earlier...then after warmups said he is doubtfull...sux...

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

my local has denver at +8, might go pretty large on it, good luck on the knicks, might trail along, got them at +2.5

dirty

EOG Master

Last PLay for the Night I do believe unless something happens...

I will wait til gametime or when I see +5

Golden State +5

May add the over in this one as well.... Still looking into that one

munson15

I want winners...

GL there, Dirty! I have them ML, and may add some at +5 per you and Ned!

dirty

EOG Master

Lets Bring it Home... Nice Odds on your wife getting whacked on the show this year..+1000 at Betus Bobby.... Janice may be mean enough to stop the bullet

munson15

I want winners...

Are they a legit out Dirty? I always like betting props like that, and haven't seen as many around lately.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Looking good so far on the NY and my Bos play. Might be a quick turnaround to a terrible 2 days. Looking for the sweep with GS tonight!!

And as i typed that out ORL takes a 5 pt lead....