Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Damn took Detroit -5 before I left the house, and just got back now....Hopefully they pull this out for me as I couldnt get off!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, do you have NY PK or +2. I'm wishing i had them at +2 right about now...

dirty

EOG Master

I have both but didn't post... as my original play was a Pick..

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Lets Bring it Home... Nice Odds on your wife getting whacked on the show this year..+1000 at Betus Bobby.... Janice may be mean enough to stop the bullet

With Odds like that I might do it myself :LMAO

Damm Knicks fall apart at the end....let's get the Warriors and the snatch ball from UConn!!:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Knicks fell apart... I still believe we were on the right side of that one....

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

I actually went to this seminar if any of u are familiar with the bestselling book "Freakonomics", the author was speaking, he is a gambler which i found interesting....

dirty

EOG Master

I will take the Under in the 2nd half in the GS game

No way spurs can shoot 68% from field for the game...

GS -4.5 looking good here

dirty

EOG Master

I agree.... and No way there is almost 230 points scored....

Under 101

GS -4 (Bet Cascade)

Dirt

Looks like GS give-a-damn is busted... bad play for me. Nice call on under

dirty

EOG Master

NP man... I followed as I thought it was a good play... GS just didn't show up....

Happens... It was a Strong play as well.....

Cannon

Banned

Dirty this is what my guys told me to bet in the NIT

8 UNITS
W. Virignia

7 UNITS
Air Force

dirty

EOG Master

Good LUck dude

I got 7 Units Miss State and 9 Units AF

Cannon

Banned

Dirty I have been busy and not been betting the NBA how did your plays do last week and today? I will start back tomorrow betting NBA for $300 a game. My book buddies said I can call and get plays from them that should make a profit.

dirty

EOG Master

I have been Holding my own... doing good til yesterday...

Got Bitchslapped by a couple of things that will happen in the NBA once a year....

we will get it turned about...

May have a NBA play tomorrow.... don't know yet

dirty

EOG Master

they should.. they are a typical nba layoff book.. all dogs...

Cannon

Banned

I am going to wait and bet them before game time and try to get a few extra 1/2 points. $200 each and I will try them for a week. They said I should finish up 3 or 4 games net.

dirty

EOG Master

I will play them small as well.. I don't like anything tonite.... May have some second half plays..

followed Mic and Shader on AF and Miss State

dirty i like miss st too... just like last time.. and every other time they play at home this season..

i think hornets plus the points is $$$ in the bank tonight against dallas too

dirty

EOG Master

I like it more and more.. May add the Lakers Memphis Under but Not sure...

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Cannon you were right about the tout chuck luck. Sorry I didn't listen to you he and his drunk friends (manager)the so called pro's cost me over 6K and counting. I am sick over it plus I paid for this service. Hard lesson learned. There are good people here for free. I need a break to regroup from this ass kicking!

Any thoughts on the final 4?

I like G-Town and UCLA which means take the other side..

:cheers

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

dirty, what do you think of the rockets tomorrow -2 @ clippers. i love the rockets, just seeing what you thought.

Cannon

Banned

Lucky I tried to warn you about that Chucky. I feel bad you let Chuck and his sidekicks toast you. Lucky don't you like it when Chuck says he had the winner but did not get to post. That one always leaves me laughing. I killed the books for 10 weeks or so then I lost in the conference tournaments and have been up just a little last week. I had a huge post season last year but the dogs have not had many upsets so this year not a successful post season. Don't let it bother you I lost about 4 dimes a few weeks ago. Just follow the guys that are doing good and slowly and I mean slowly get it back. I have been posting some of the plays I get from my friends who are large books but they are up some but not much. Sometimes I get angry I am not winning like I was but it comes and go's so when you are not doing well don't give back what you won when you were on fire. I got lucky on West Virginia but my Air Force moeyline looks to be a loser. I will post what I got. Win or lose you know I bet it.

munson15

I want winners...

I had a huge post season last year but the dogs have not had many upsets so this year not a successful post season. Don't let it bother you I lost about 4 dimes a few weeks ago. Just follow the guys that are doing good and slowly and I mean slowly get it back. I have been posting some of the plays I get from my friends who are large books but they are up some but not much. Sometimes I get angry I am not winning like I was but it comes and go's so when you are not doing well don't give back what you won when you were on fire. I got lucky on West Virginia but my Air Force moeyline looks to be a loser. I will post what I got. Win or lose you know I bet it.
Good advice, thanks Cannon.:cheers

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Lucky, been behind or down many times my friend. Cannon is giving
you SOLID advice....go slowly and you have a chance to get it back.
Sounds like you learned a good lesson....NEVER, EVER, PAY FOR PICKS.
You can get better advice here on EOG than you can with these con
artist who sell picks. Been there and done that over the years. Good
luck and play smart.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, I also played W. Va and Air Force...played each side then
played them on a reverse turn....came up a loser but if AF had pulled
it off....damn.

Cannon

Banned

Their is one service that I would pay for and have done so many times. They have been around a long time and they are jerks to deal with sometimes but they win money and have been around for 20+ years. They are not a big service but their games hit about 57% and you can make money with them. I think you guys should get the picks fade them and let them think you are getting killed but in fact you are making money. Nothing wrong with paying for picks. Just find the worst services you can and fade them. We spend to much time looking for winners just find someone with losers.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

GREAT PREDICTOR (FREE) GAME ME 58% WINNERS IN COLLEGE BASKET-
BALL...THEN I FOUND CANNON AND WON FOR TWO MONTHS. I CAN GIVE
YOU ANOTHER SERVICE HITTING OVER 60% IN HOCKEY FOR THE YEAR
AND IT'S FREE. PAID SERVICES WILL GIVE THEIR RIGHT NUT FOR 55%
IN ANY SPORT. PLEASE BELIEVE ME.

Cannon

Banned

Clover my book friends gave me W. Vir and Air Force at + 1 or 1 1/2 a couple of days ago. I got busy and bet them on the Moneyline today instead of betting them when they told me too or buying them back to that number and cutting my bet back. I have been doing it except for this game and the USC and North Carolina game and it cost me in both. Should have had Air Force + 1 1/2 tonight. My mistake.