Hey John

kane

EOG master
I know you must be very busy today, but when you get the chance could you please delete these spam threads and ban those cocksuckers, thanks.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm on it.

Need the Ravens to rally from a six-point deficit.

Good news, bad news: I only need the Ravens to win the game but I laid 8 to 5 for that privilege.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I need Cleveland's Baker Mayfield to make a rookie mistake against Baltimore's outstanding defense.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Biff do you think Seattle is a much better team than raiders?
Gabe, I am not going to claim I am an expert on these two teams but what i noticed by looking over stats is that they 're nearly even on offense. This is why I think Raiders will have to bring an unusual defensive strength to stay in this. Given that they are traveling to London and Chuckie has an uphill battle getting wins, i would give a nod to Seattle. At Oakland, would likely be a closer contest.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I think Seattle is a well coached team with a good scheme but all they really have is WILSON. IMHO

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I disagree. I think Seattle is vastly overrated. Who knows, we'll see I guess.
I don’t think they are overrated, their stock is pretty low now. The Raiders are definitely in the worst grouping of teams,especially on D. I like Carroll but he has been losing the locker room for a year now.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Seattle is extremely banged up, no running game, bad O LINE, Wilson is sacked 6 times a game. DEFENSE is so-so.

If Seattle wins it will be because Carroll out schemed idiot Gruden imo.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think the Raiders have the fewest sacks, so Wilson shouldn’t face too much pressure. Also, Oakland flew out to London last night, it’ll be interesting to see if they have any sluggishness from that.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I think the Raiders have the fewest sacks, so Wilson shouldn’t face too much pressure. Also, Oakland flew out to London last night, it’ll be interesting to see if they have any sluggishness from that.
Probably the best place an opposing team wants Wilson is in the pocket.