Hey Kelly, Kinger, EOG let me log out damn it!

Been trying to log out of this shithole, but everytime I log out and try to read a thread from posters I like it has me logged on all the time. This is a scam run by EOG to have all their posters and their ghosts logged on at all times so it looks like traffic is here,lol. Be for real Kelly, like The General said go real time and stop trying to be one of the big boys. This place is a pimple comapred to the Rx, Covers, Sbr and others. :LMAO

Re: Hey Kelly, Kinger, EOG let me log out damn it!

Just logged out, x'd out the page. Opened up a new page clicked on EOG and BOOM I'm logged in,lol. What a scam sports forum fooling people to think there is more traffic here than there really is. When Shrink had this place it was much more better. But then he loses it to BetPhoenix, they put Kelly and Kinger in charge and BOOM it's a free for all. I should've been banned years ago,lol. What a joke shop.

blackbeasst

EOG Addicted

Been trying to log out of this shithole, but everytime I log out and try to read a thread from posters I like it has me logged on all the time. This is a scam run by EOG to have all their posters and their ghosts logged on at all times so it looks like traffic is here,lol. Be for real Kelly, like The General said go real time and stop trying to be one of the big boys. This place is a pimple comapred to the Rx, Covers, Sbr and others. :LMAO

then feel free to

View attachment 9388

blackbeasst

EOG Addicted

Just logged out, x'd out the page. Opened up a new page clicked on EOG and BOOM I'm logged in,lol. What a scam sports forum fooling people to think there is more traffic here than there really is. When Shrink had this place it was much more better. But then he loses it to BetPhoenix, they put Kelly and Kinger in charge and BOOM it's a free for all. I should've been banned years ago,lol. What a joke shop.

you're a fukkin moron. i was able to log out and exit out. come back in and guess what, still logged out.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAOyes Kinger log this dipshit troll out and dont let him the fukk back in

you're a fukkin moron. i was able to log out and exit out. come back in and guess what, still logged out.

That's you asshole obviously they couldn't give a rats ass if you posted here then. I log out open another page and I'm logged in, why?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Aren't you the guy who claimed multiple times you entered a contest I was running, and your entry never showed up?

Sounds like you have some tech issues.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I get logged out all the time, pretty much anytime i shutdown one of my computers.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just IP ban you clown, he is pulling a CK stunt saying he doesnt wanna be here. Grant him that wish

It couldn't be willy Boatboatboat he bets 5k a game lol. Contests are a waste of time for him.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I have taken the bull by the horns here folks.

I have made contact with some forums on the WWW, and trade talks are currently taking place.

EOG is offering to Trade Willy to another forum.

So far here are the offers I have gotten.

SBR has offered EOG the following posters: The Ghost of JJ Gold, Joe Joe the Dog Faced Boy, and a $225 free play at Bet Islands.

The RX has offered EOG the following poster: Ryan Leaf H.O.F. and 765 RX points.

Agra Web has offered EOG the rights to two of the five full time employees that work for Iowa Corn farmer, but that have also demanded EOG throw in the rights to DumbTownJeem.

I haven't heard back yet from the other forums.

Just IP ban you clown, he is pulling a CK stunt saying he doesnt wanna be here. Grant him that wish

Fuckman you want me banned so I can't be all over your many losses you consistently post. That's all.

I have made contact with some forums on the WWW, and trade talks are currently taking place.

SBR has offered EOG the following posters: The Ghost of JJ Gold, Joe Joe the Dog Faced Boy, and a $225 free play at Bet Islands.

The RX has offered EOG the following poster: Ryan Leaf H.O.F. and 765 RX points.

Agra Web has offered EOG the rights to two of the five full time employees that work for Iowa Corn farmer, but that have also demanded EOG throw in the rights to DumbTownJeem.

lol you run contests for slow pay shops. I am banned at the Rx and Sbr,lol. even though they are 10X's bigger and better than here. Like I said this is the misfits of sports forums. Get banned elsewhere post here, but at least I use my same username as Willie Lee is banned elsewhere. Thos here post under different handles and try to fool everyone. :finger004

Ok assholes thanks for making my afternoon fly by. Was looking to kill time and you morons helped,lol. Time to go make some cash selling, many buyers out there, off to my office to make my calls , texts and emails. Hope you all have a shitty evening and may the Gambling Gods go against you and make you lose every play you make on backdoor covers :LMAO.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No one else has this issue. You're either making it up for attention or the problem is on your end. Clear your cookies, your history, and then restart your computer.

Cheers.

No one else has this issue. You're either making it up for attention or the problem is on your end. Clear your cookies, your history, and then restart your computer.

Cheers.

Funny Kinger, I don't need attention. I cleaned out cookies and deleted all files, I had to resign in at yahoo, covers, mw, facebook etc but wouldn't you know I click on EOG and I'm STILL logged on after logging out before even cleaning cookies and deleting files. What a joke.

smartymarty

EOG Veteran

willy, all the shit in the world, people suffering all over, and you curse out some nice guys because you can't log out??????? i just don't get it.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Here's a solution... don't fucking log in... that way everyone is happy.:finger004

vitalyo

EOG Veteran

boatboatboat have you gone mad ?PLS DON'T trade Willy!!! He is like Brandon Lang ,Brock Landers and JJGold ALL IN ONE .
I strongly recommend you reconsider your decision.

GL.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Cheers.

haha...now he's a Fraudster

sorry couldnt resist Willy

haha...now he's a Fraudster

sorry couldnt resist Willy

Come on Ray, I've been nice to you. The truth is I cleaned cookies and deleted files on this computer and I had to log in on yahoo, facebook, paypal, covers, other forums BUT this place I was already logged on. It's done so the online users are shown all the time,lol. If anything is a fraudster it's EOG having me logged in 100% of the time.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Are you saying your handle is shown as logged on...or its says Welcome William Lee and u can post despite the fact you hit log out?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

agents = FBI ...cmon Willy...u shud know that being on the street

I knew what you were saying,lol, Feds = agents. They don't want me to leave because the FEDS fade my plays too,lol.