High School Football Scores

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
If anyone has links to high school football scores for their particular states, please feel free to share. I have actually been searching for one that covers Florida teams somewhat up to date, but to no avail. I'm curious if any other states actually make a better effort.

Thanks

Try the rivals sites. I remember last year I was following my alma mater from Virginia and vapreps.com did a pretty good job with it. I even got to watch the state championship game live on my computer 2500 miles away.

Hache Man

Thanks for the info guys.....

I've found a few for Florida, but they are usually far behind.....

Hache Man

The General said:
I dream about the HS football days. When I wake up, I wanna cry. The best days of my life.

You wanna cry General because you can't figure out where all of the years have gone! lol

Let's have your NASCAR selections tomorrow!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I hit for 3 dimes on Jr's win and 3 dollars on Truex's a couple weeks ago in Busch, but overall not been doing that well.

Hache Man

The General said:
I hit for 3 dimes on Jr's win and 3 dollars on Truex's a couple weeks ago in Busch, but overall not been doing that well.

Congats...........Wasn't that like your second big hit of the year?
Think I remember another one we discussed a few weeks ago, before the JR....

The General

I don't think so. I hadn't had a nice grab in NASCAR until Jr, but my head is in the gutter from being tired Hache. I will be ready for some racing tomorrow.

The General

I played C/DE/DT

I am proud of my accomplishments and the few trophies I was able to receive. We finished 4th in state my senior yr but got cocky in playoffs.

Hache Man

The General said:
I played C/DE/DT

I am proud of my accomplishments and the few trophies I was able to receive. We finished 4th in state my senior yr but got cocky in playoffs.

Just saw this General......

Where did you play high school ball at?

Hache Man

The General said:
Columbus East in Indiana.

I had a feeling in Indiana.....

So you've been in Indiana practically all of your life then General, correct?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
This thread was also found with an EOG simple search of "columbus east indiana" with "east" thrown out for being too common and/or short.