HILARIOUS! CONTRARIAN'S CLAIM OF GLENN BECK BLACKEMAILS PROVE WRONG. THE SENATOR: "I HAVE NO PROOF"

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: HILARIOUS! CONTRARIAN'S CLAIM OF GLENN BECK BLACKEMAILS PROVE WRONG. THE SENATOR: "I HAVE NO PROOF"

. Also, hundreds of sheriffs across the country have seen the evidence (some of it already public, some kept confidential) with signed confidentially agreements. They too stand ready to speak up when the time is appropriate.

More bullshit and pure fantasy!!Just because Zullu lied in front of them at a convention does not mean shit.Hell Zullu used 1968 and 1969 manuals when Obama was born in 1961.More fraud and lies from Zullu but hey when you are a birther and thats all you got and all you can do what's the harm when people are dumb enough to keep sending you money right?Joe and the Free Republic crowd get dumber everyday.Send more money!!Butterdzilla and OBRYR will keep you on the right path.This cult is getting old with their stupid shit.

Re: HILARIOUS! CONTRARIAN'S CLAIM OF GLENN BECK BLACKEMAILS PROVE WRONG. THE SENATOR: "I HAVE NO PROOF"

Now, I challenge you to find a single certified document expert who's willing to put his reputation on the line and vouch for that forged photoshopped piece of garbage they dumped on the American people. Good luck.

Still waiting.

:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now all the Obots have to do is to find anyone with credentials who will show up to testify and stick their neck on the line for them.

The...birth...certificate...is...real...DANG IT!!

Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

No? Wonder why! :+clueless
Yes of course because we know he won't get elected without it right??:LMAO:LMAO
How so many people could be wrong and the birthers and Free Republic could be right with their janitors and McDonald workers on the case is amazing huh.:lightbulb:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Still waiting.
Now, I challenge you to find a single certified document expert who's willing to put his reputation on the line and vouch for that forged photoshopped piece of garbage they dumped on the American people. Good luck.
:pop:
:LMAO:LMAO50 states, 50 states attorneys and 535 members of Congress [ many Republicans] and 2 elections later you are really that stupid to ask that question??:LMAO:LMAOYes you are a birther so not shocking at all.

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO50 states, 50 states attorneys and 535 members of Congress [ many Republicans] and 2 elections later you are really that stupid to ask that question??:LMAO:LMAOYes you are a birther so not shocking at all.
Oh and I forgot the 210 Judges that wasted their time to tell birthers how stupid they are too.Keep sending money though, boy I think you got him now.:LMAOThis Zullu fellow seems legit.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now all the Obots have to do is to find anyone with credentials who will show up to testify and stick their neck on the line for them.

The...birth...certificate...is...real...DANG IT!!

Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

No? Wonder why! :+clueless
Yes and that handwriting analysis expert out of Hawaii is going to prove the PDF scan is a forgery right?:houraI heard Zullo has a sheep breeding expert on speed dial just in case .:lock:

tank

EOG Dedicated

that we have not yet released for public information. - Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Obama ID Fraud Investigator Mike Zullo.

:LMAOSEND MORE MONEY DAMNIT!!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

The impressive credentials of Mr. Hayes,

The handwriting analysis expert.
:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

So true!!
Peter Principle (birther version): A birther will dig into the details of the President’s long-form birth certificate image until they reach their level of incompetence with electronic documents, and then declare it a "forgery."

tank, you can hover your mouse over the document and literally move the Hawaiian seal (which also doesn't match the original standards) to anywhere on the page -- up, down, sides, center, or remove it entirely...whatever you want.

That is impossible to do with a photocopy or scan. That is not "OCR", that is Obot wishful thinking.

I wasn't being facetious when I said kids barely into puberty were picking it apart minutes after it was uploaded...it's that awful.

No document expert required -- that would be giving the idiot who forged this turd wayyy to much credit! :shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank, you can hover your mouse over the document and literally move the Hawaiian seal (which also doesn't match the original standards) to anywhere on the page -- up, down, sides, center, or remove it entirely...whatever you want.

That is impossible to do with a photocopy or scan. That is not "OCR", that is Obot wishful thinking.

I wasn't being facetious when I said kids barely into puberty were picking it apart minutes after it was uploaded...it's that awful.

No document expert required -- that would be giving the idiot who forged this turd wayyy to much credit! :shoot:
Uh huh.And using birther logic all these kids are now experts because they agree with the birthers.
You have never proven anything Joe.Have you ever wondered how 50 states attorneys and over 210 Judges could be wrong along with Congress who have said it is legit?The only ones who keep pushing this are the ones who are profiting off it. After 5 years and 210 court cases if you have not figured it out you never will.
I think Obama is a terrible President and I could rip on his economic& foreign policy all day.
Why you want to continue to use election smears and unfounded accusations that prove nothing is beyond me and everything always resorts to birther shit in every thread with you.We are stuck with this dolt for 4 more years so accept it. He will not be impeached over a birth certificate and it never will be proven a forgery.The sooner you accept this and move on to how shitty of a president he is and start discussing his current clusterfucks and how bad he is then we really don't have anything to discuss.
I am done rehashing 2008 & 2012 election campaign smears and accusations.It is a waste of time.

I think Obama is a terrible President and I could rip on his economic& foreign policy all day.

Splendid. How's that workin' for ya? Any progress? Living freer than you were in 2008?

Critiquing or discussing this outlaw regime's "policies" legitimizes the Crime of the Century and plays right into the new 'progressive' reality: the first "citizen of the world" president in a post-constitutional America.

I'll stop posting "birther stuff" when the Kenyan and his commie goons end up behind bars where they belong.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Splendid. How's that workin' for ya? Any progress? Living freer than you were in 2008?

Critiquing or discussing this outlaw regime's "policies" legitimizes the Crime of the Century and plays right into the new 'progressive' reality: the first "citizen of the world" president in a post-constitutional America.

I'll stop posting "birther stuff" when the Kenyan and his commie goons end up behind bars where they belong.
Considering I have never voted for him it is not working out like anyone who voted against him want's.
Of course you will keep yapping birther this birther that since that is all a one trick pony like yourself can do.You cannot discuss anything else because you have birther on the brain and that is incurable.
Stick to Free Republic or OBRYR websites where the low IQ crowd hang out and quit dumbing down this site.To many intelligent people hang out here and are tired of your idiotic stupid shit you spew.
As I have done many times exposing your lies and idiotic shit it is too easy but now it is just getting old especially when you rehash the same old shit you have tried since 2008.The only response necessary for a birther is ''any day now''but they are too stupid to understand even that.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

:LMAOBIRTHERS:LMAO