Hillary Clinton criticizes Obama's foreign policy 'failure'; strongly defends Israel

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hillary Clinton criticizes Obama's foreign policy 'failure'; strongly defends Israel

Look, she just pinpoints where she may have done some things different, she's NOT dissing O. For the most part, she agrees with him, and she does sound like a Tigress, doesn't she? HILLARY '16!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Hillary Clinton criticizes Obama's foreign policy 'failure'; strongly defends Israel

Father of SEAL killed in Benghazi: Hillary told me, “We will make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted” Until she fulfills that promise she will not get my vote!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Father of SEAL killed in Benghazi: Hillary told me, ?We will make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted? Until she fulfills that promise she will not get my vote!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We don't need ONE vote.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I think strength through weakness is working!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I see a lot of complainers, but nobody does or says anything. What's your plan?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Look, Hillary was against the Iraq war after she was for it. Now that she's running again, she's for an aggressive foreign policy, after she was against it as Secretary of State. I think . . . :+clueless

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

The one thing he hasn't done is to drop Coexist bumper stickers. That would really tell them we mean no harm.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

And what would YOU do in Isreal where they have been fighting the Palestinians for centuries? What's the plan in the Ukraine? Iraq, Syria? Iran? Easier said than done . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We inherited this mess from George Bush. That's right, when times are tough, it's time to re-mention his name!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I wouldn't have gone to Egypt to start my term blaming my country. I would then not tell everyone the date we were going to surrender the war! I would not then tell everyone we are going to act, but we will not use full strength. It's kind of like I'm the coach of the 49ers and I tell the Seahawks, we are coming after you, but we will not blitz and we will not throw on 3rd down. It's either naivete or he wants to lose. You tell me what it is?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Hillary was one of the BEST Secretaries of State this country ever had. She's a star. Who do you got? Sarah Palin? Good grief! But thanks to George Bush's cowboy foreign policy, we are paying the price right now!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

PS: Attention USC coach, whoever it is this year, the Cal Bears are coming after you!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members...

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well, effects American security.

This is a very difficult vote, this is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make. Any vote that might lead to war should be hard, but I cast it with conviction."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
Addressing the US Senate
October 10, 2002

http://freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html#Ze0sYbagHe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Bush also had to fight the democrats who were doing all they could to insure we lost the war in Iraq. Despicable behavior to say the least. Our enemy was assured by these democrats time again and again if they waited long enough and if they could kill enough Americans we would quit. It's called aiding and abetting. http://www.canadafreepress.com/2005/klaus112605.htm

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

We don't need ONE vote.
Is it in the bag already?
Hillary's 2016 prospects rest on how the media portrays her.
Haggard,or hagiography,you'll know from the tells,whether she's wanted by TPTB...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The bookies have the Dems as a TWO TO ONE favorite. Does that count for anything? This is a betting site after all . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Oh, you HAD to show those Hillary videos. THE ELECTION IS TWO YEARS AWAY! Why all the attacking right now? Could it be that Hillary is one of the most formidable opponents you've ever faced? You may not like her, but admit it, she's gonna be tough to beat. I put her in the realm of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Reagan.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I just can't stand the thought of hearing her shrieking voice every day for 2 years. I don't get why anyone would support her. Then again you guys hold up Kerry, Pelosi, Boxer and others as intellectual giants. Through Algore in there.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We got the stars! . . . you got Palin, McCain, Romney and Baachman . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

My guy is Scott Walker. He might be to good of person to want the job. When Media Matters starts it's campaign of lies he will most likely not want to be part of it. Only shady lawyers should apply. Right? My challenge to you is to look at his record in office. Don't go after him personally.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

"When Media Matters starts it's campaign of lies" . . . Only the left media lies? Does the right media lie? Or are they made up of some different kind of fabric? Some kind of pure fabric?

scrimmage

Table tennis politics determines a winner at the end of the process.
Anyone outside the field of play isn't considered serious,even if they're capable of carrying the ball...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What is "Table tennis politics?"

scrimmage

Democrats and Republicans trading the volley of power.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

It's the industry of government. Neither democrats or republicans want to cut spending. They just want control of it. That's why the Tea Party movement is so feared by both establishments.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Feared? The Tease Party is an asset to the Dems.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Explain why they sent the IRS after them.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

To slow them down. O was dirty, no question about it.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

If their an asset why slow them down?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

They are helping us by making the far right look like wackos. But we don't need them to gain traction. Remember, Barry Goldwater suffered the most humiliating defeat in election history.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

That was a drive by post. You said the IRS was used to slow them down. If they are helping you why go to that length to slow them down?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT THEM TO GAIN TRACTION!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

That doesn't make any sense. You say their idea's and people help you. I would think you would want them to gain traction. The truth is they are changing the debate. The IRS scandal is the biggest scandal in maybe history. Using the IRS to suppress the vote is huge. If a republican had done this they would have been impeached. Oh yea, Nixon was!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Biggest scandal in history? Did you already forget the Republican senator with the wide stance in the Minneapolis Airport?