HILLARY is ODDS ON FAVORITE!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: HILLARY is ODDS ON FAVORITE!

If Rubio is closing in on the GOP nomination, Hillary picks Julian Castro as her VP

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

No matter how much bilge the Republicans throw at the latest Democratic frontrunner, the odds don't change. Remember Kenya, the birth certificate, the antichrist? Short memories.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Dude, people can vote for whoever they want for what ever reason they want. You say you like Walker. You don't see others on this forum personally destroying him. I have stated what i agree or disagree with Rubio, but i dont bring race or personal flaws into the picture like you do.

Seriously, get some help.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Not to say that race doesn't matter. My point about Rubio/Castro was that the Dems would make a chess move to court the Hispanic vote. We all realize that Hispanics are an important component of the electorate. Nothing nefarious about either party wanting to get their attention.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

It made great sense that McCain picked Sarah Palin. She was a woman, she was much younger and she helped shore up the Conservative vote, many of whom may have thought McCain wasn't conservative enough. JFK picked LBJ, not because he really liked him, but because Texas was such an important state to carry, etc.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Obama picked Biden to get some old experience on the ticket. Also, Biden is white. Yes, the white vote still matters. No way Obama would pick another African American or a Hispanic to be his running mate.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

OMG! I think you flipped your lid! If she wins, I'll quit gambling. Why don't you back a candidate with a chance? Like Jeb Bysh?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

It's a well known fact libbys are more intelligent.

You guys elected George Bush . . .

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

How dare you compare the party of Barack Obama, Al Gore and Bill Clinton to the party of George Bush, Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Bad polling numbers for both Clinton and Bush: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-poll-gop-field-close/index.html

But the Clintons have waded through scandals before. It's their strategy to get the skeletons out of the closet early so voters will become desensitized by election time, some 17 months away. Benghazi, emails and other things wont resonate all that well then. Maybe the Clintons are the ones unloading this baggage early on purpose, the GOP is playing right into their hands . . .

Like I said before, shouldn't you save some of this stuff for October 2016?

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

The Clinton scandals are brewing again. Next is donations and the keystone pipeline and donations and pristine rain forests being cut. The richest presidential candidate ever who has never produced squat !! A corrupt government money broker. Are you embarrassed yet????

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I'm not in favor of abortion. If you don't want a child, don't stick it in there. Stick it somewhere else.

I'm anti war.

I'm anti guns.

I'm anti death penalty.

And I'm anti abortion.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I'm pro defense, pro self defense, and I'd drive over to San Quinton right now if given the chance and flip through switch to clear I out and make some room for more.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What if there's a possibility that someone was wrongly convicted? Oh well . . . What about somebody who was a criminal could find Jesus Christ? Oh well . . . I doubt Jesus would flip the switch.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

At least we'll give them due process. Obama sends in a drone. For some reason the peacenick inside of you is silent. That's war and death penalty!