Hogan...Hot Dogs & Baseball

Re: Hogan...Hot Dogs & Baseball

Only a hot dog? That doesn't sound like a big confident leg drop from the Hulkster to me.

Only a hot dog? That doesn't sound like a big confident leg drop from the Hulkster to me.

You haven't seen my bets lately have ya...that's all I've got left..Hot Dog, Coke and a Moon Pie all I have left to bet..this baseball shit has drove Hogan to drinking and to the poor house..last time for bases for Hogan.

Yea its a grind if ya got $500,000.00 in your account

You haven't seen my bets lately have ya...that's all I've got left..Hot Dog, Coke and a Moon Pie all I have left to bet..this baseball shit has drove Hogan to drinking and to the poor hosue..last time for bases for Hogan.

Yea its a grind if ya got $500,000.00 in your account

That's alright, Hogan! College football will be here soon! :+whipping

That's alright, Hogan! College football will be here soon! :+whipping

Right now college football seems miles and miles away. Just like a baseball winner seems...miles and miles away...simply unreal shit 2348ji23e

Good Luck Guys...Free Hot Dogs from Hogan if Cincy wins 12io4j2w90:3dapplaudir::+drinking

SSI

EOG Dedicated

are you not making money Hogan...

i honestly dont think that i will ever lose (season long), ever again.... at least in the nhl, mlb or the nba...

so if your not kicking butt, give me a shout...

always liked your style..

SSI

Blondie

EOG Master

are you not making money Hogan...

i honestly dont think that i will ever lose (season long), ever again.... at least in the nhl, mlb or the nba...

so if your not kicking butt, give me a shout...

always liked your style..

SSI

You ever start touting SSI?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

blondie: no

reload: i have been very quiet around here, all season long.....

i always liked Hogan and wanted to help him out,,,,,,,,, but only if he needed it..

SSI

SSI is my buddy...he can come in my thread at any time :cheers

Reload..now you see why I only bet a Hot Dog on Cincy...they now have lost two days in a row to SD...guarantee they will win today(Cincy) cause I'm not betting them..A lock ..Cincy today. Now, have lost 9 of 10 days. Bases as of now over for Hogan...not been fun, and don't come in here and say it's a long grand..that's BS..Baseball just ain't fun to play right now for the Hulkster.