Wilson 40-1

Barnes 70-1

Tourney Matchups

Furyk -120 McDowell

Perry -110 D Love

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Honda Classic....Post 'em

Stay away from Rory and Westwood...too much pressure on them competing for the number one player in golf....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Does anyone listen to the PGA Radio Network on Sirius/XM?

Some good info on there.

Timetopay

EOG Master

you ever driven a Honda PVC? Need something better on gas mileage and was taking a look

pvcpipe

EOG Master

you ever driven a Honda PVC? Need something better on gas mileage and was taking a look

i wish i was driving a honda right now. i bought a Yukon in '08 and it's a huge piece of shit and gets dick for gas mileage.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Tiger changed back to his old Ping grip on the putter for this week and went back to 35" as well. Maybe it will help.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i like my futures of Keegan and Rose, also. furyk looked better than mcdowell toay, and i feel good about that.

obviously an abortion of a call on Perry over DLIII, the day 1 leader.

some thoughts after day 1:

tiger had 34 putts. that's an avalanche.

speaking of putters, it looks like Oosthuizen is trying to become relevant again. looking real solid in '12.

vaughn taylor had a miserable '11 and had to qualify to play this tournament. nice to see him at-2

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Rory 2 Nasty.

After going 0-2 (most likely) on my matchups I need Rose or Bradley to come through. Rose not playing great so far on moving day.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Thanks, munson. Would have been a hell of a lot nicer if Rose had won but I'll take an 8:1 winner any day.

Rory is the best player in the world for sure, and his record on courses in the southeast United State is pretty remarkable. I think he redeems himself at Augusta this year. Even when his swing isn't dead-on his scrambling is so good that he saves himself a lot of strokes.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i can't ever bring myself to bet the short odds on golf futures but you were right. his game is total and his swing is impossibly good.