How about em' Packers!

I was looking through the threads and no GB/ATL thread? Glaken get on your knees baby because we served you right.

Gado is the man baby yeah!

Glaken said:
Friday was Veterans Day .... Tonight is Leave Glacker Alone Night

Hey Glaker the sad thing about this is that the Falcons would have already won a SUPERBOWL have they kept Favre in the organization as he would be deadly with that team.......Vick is just plain awful and overrated.... I feel as bad for you Falcon's fans as I do Braves fan but at least they got to win ONCE in 14 years you guys are in for a LONG, LONG, LONG, WAIT......aka CUBS fan........:+signs8-1

OB

dirty

EOG Master
Oceanboy said:
Hey Glaker the sad thing about this is that the Falcons would have already won a SUPERBOWL have they kept Favre in the organization as he would be deadly with that team.......Vick is just plain awful and overrated.... I feel as bad for you Falcon's fans as I do Braves fan but at least they got to win ONCE in 14 years you guys are in for a LONG, LONG, LONG, WAIT......aka CUBS fan........:+signs8-1

OB

Totally False, He would be out of Football......Farve has said Many Times that Getting traded from ATL was the Best thing that ever Happened to him.....NOt becuase of the TEam But becuase ATL is not the place to be for a 22 year old country Boy from Kiln, MIssissippi. Too much partying and Women. Said all he did was party, didn't learn the playbook and would come into practice Drunk....He said if he were Glanville and the Falcons I would have cut myself....at least they could trade me to get something for me....All he did was party and didn't give a damn....He said when Going to Green Bay it woke him up since there was nothing to. Said Holmgren and Wolf Told him Shape up or Ship out.....and Guess what he did!! He said in ATL he wouldn't have listened becuase all the bars and women were still there...

BRETT was pissed off , because that goofy ace VICK called him BRENT like 3 or 4 times. That bozo pissed off a HALL OF FAMERS not smart!!!!!:doh1

dirty

EOG Master
coconutman said:
Interesting i never knew about that.

Farve still had a House in ATL until his Parents got sick a few years ago and he would be on Sportstalk here all the time...He was very open and Honest with all the questions...even letting Fans call in and ask him Questions..Very good guy that has hid Nothing he has done in his life...:+thumbs-2 They had him and Glanville on at the same time one time and he Apologized to him on the air for being a Naive Kid that knew nothing..

ONe of my Favorite players of all time...