How are you guys making deposits onto Poker websites?

It seems that the U.S. has passed legislation banning deposits to wagering websites. Me and my buddies sometimes use the Visa gift cards to make deposits, which no longer work. Alot of the banks near me dont allow it, only one in particular which I dont have a problem with.

What are you guys doing to get around this? I currently play on Full Tilt, but im willing to switch if it will be easier to cash in and out.

Re: How are you guys making deposits onto Poker websites?

All Access pre-paid Visa and also their Netspend cards work at Pokerstars

texansfan

EOG Master

I have no problem using click2pay, CC, or epassporte. All three work easily for me on both Stars and FT.

I was under the impression that people in the United States were not able to make accounts with epassporte etc.

Ego, prepaid visa is the card in the silver case? I had one of them for a few days and let it sit because normally they dont work as soon as you buy it. It always worked on Full Tilt but I am still being denied. How recently have you tried the All-access with Pokerstars?

My buddy tried to make a visa deposit the other day, and they specifically stated some legislation passed by Bush that prevents deposits.(Pokerstars)

texansfan

EOG Master

Never had a problem with epassporte. Certain CC's work only.

cashbox

EOG Member

just received an e-mail from cake poker that epassporte will no longer be accepted so I am assuming it is industry wide---have never used it myself--have heard that western union sometimes calls back and inquires on the nature of the transaction(hint--dont use real name etc)all-access visa seems to be the best choice

mildavid

EOG Member

players only takes credit cards..........and I'm looking at one of the payout checks right now.......took 5 days.......drawn on Nevada state bank

I use Visa Netspend for a lot of Gam sites

where there is a will...there is a way.....

mild

Sorry guys I went M.I.A. for a bit but I do have some good news. I tried once again with a Silver Visa All Access Gift Card and it worked fine, but im pretty sure you need to wait at least 2-4 hours after you buy it, because they take a good amount of time to activate.

Devoxke

EOG Member

i use paysafe cards a prepaid system .
i have a shop right around the corner.
very fast and secure.

aiwahp

EOG Member

...About triple jack....
Win cash and Prizes in the most interactive free poker game ever created. Throw pies, eggs and bombs at your opponents, earn medals and badges, create your own games or play in the many existing games and Tournaments! Become a Triplejack Power Player and get access to even more fun including numerous “Power” features, more avatars and oh yeah, more prizes…:dancefool

Last edited by a moderator: