How come DonBest is putting FCS vs. FCS games on the rotation schedule?

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Agree. The Added Board games need to be treated more seriously. Otherwise, just don't line em.

Also, how long are they on the board? About 2 hours b4 Noon kickoff?

railbird

EOG Master
obviously there is a demand for them. many 1aa teams soldout, many want to wager, had 3 different pphs that had nodak st v cal poly, limits 1000,1000.500. I could bet 2500 on game.

railbird

EOG Master
not everyone wants to watch a yankee game, some people prefer the rodeo. why do u think Trump won.

Heim

EOG Master
South Point is a liberal book yet they want no part in booking FCS....a case of bettors knowing more than the book?

railbird

EOG Master
Heim;n7453452 said:
South Point is a liberal book yet they want no part in booking FCS....a case of bettors knowing more than the book?

South point has a lack of talent, they don't book MMA, they don't book Tennis, they don't book daily golf rounds, they have enough employees to do it, they need to fire 3 or 4 mgrs left over from Osborne regime and hire some talented guys

MrTop

EOG Master
Sleepy;n7453379 said:
Seems like a waste of time since only 5dimes puts up odds and with a $20 max bet.

DSI , Eagle, pinny, greek, BetOnline, 5dimes, heritage, westgate, strat, uwager plus more put them up.... they put them up the last day. I got the closers if you need them. BM did not put them up.

I raised don best power rating up a full point after I seen them

Sleepy

EOG Master
MrTop;n7453520 said:
DSI , Eagle, pinny, greek, BetOnline, 5dimes, heritage, westgate, strat, uwager plus more put them up.... they put them up the last day. I got the closers if you need them. BM did not put them up.

I raised don best power rating up a full point after I seen them

I stand corrected.

High Times

EOG Master
Many people in other states might want to bet these (local) games. Don Best has to get lines on these games or lose business to someone who will. Supply and demand.

Sleepy

EOG Master
How come they can't put these games at the end of the schedule like all the Added and Extra games have been done in the past?

Annoying that they put them right in the middle.

MrTop

EOG Master
every time we turn to another season more and more teams are in the schedule

question : what is with the 6 digit #'s ? it keeps me up at night

i think they are going to massey and putting all the teams into a hat and put them on the schedule.. more and more

lol

svbettor

EOG Veteran
In the future I will be creating my CFB algorithm to cap these FCS games like I do for FBS. This will be fun in the future. I am going to put big hurt on these book next year.

--SVbettor

railbird

EOG Master
In the future I will be creating my CFB algorithm to cap these FCS games like I do for FBS. This will be fun in the future. I am going to put big hurt on these book next year.

--SVbettor
algorythym is bullshit. why not play right now. also numbers come out 2 hrs before game which I like