how come every "sharp"?

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated
that posts plays is always in the negative? Instead of acknowledging their record, they continue to spew some "sharp" info but keep losing.

i'll take a "square" player that wins on posted plays over so called sharps that talk non-stop bs but keep losing.

hels

EOG Dedicated
Re: how come every "sharp"?

It's the boisterous loud guys that get attention.

They feel like they need to make up for their losses by acting like they are god's gift to betting.

Apple

Banned

You have to know "how" to bet as well.

I really don't understand how people can follow and study baseball closely and not come out ahead by a considerable margin. It has to be the way they bet because out of the major sports baseball is the easiest sport to wager on.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

This is my second year betting mlb. I think Ill make money long term if I stay with it. The biggest difficulty for me is that I'm not accustomed to the dl being so full and trying to stay with taking dogs when there is value. Spotting value can be difficult as well. I recently ran into a friend of mine from Lv who is very sharp at mlb and he stated that overthinking mlb is what gets people in the most trouble, I am absolutely in this category. I'm -2 units after 350 plays this summer and have enjoyed it thoroughly. Last year I lost 24 units so I also would like to add that the grind can really be difficult day in and out.