How come none of ESPN tennis announcers are addressing the elephant in the room....

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Serena is way overweight. Cant move no more. Just taking home run cuts

she is going down tonight like a whore with an overdue mortgage

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
SlipperyPete;n7453662 said:
Serena is way overweight. Cant move no more. Just taking home run cuts

she is going down tonight like a whore with an overdue mortgage

I picked her to win this before it began. I see nothing to get me to change my mind

railbird

EOG Master
Was watching U.S. Open last night and it turned into the Democratic National Convention, they were showing racist Spike Lee, Billie Jean King, Steve Kerr, Mike Keaton, etc.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Winky secured +364 (documented) on Serena to win it all.

Nicely done.

Bracket broke beautifully for Serena though it doesn't look like she needed any help.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
railbird;n7453706 said:
getting all night matches is unfair, she hasn't had to deal with the extreme heat

Great point. This is a huge advantage. But it also makes sense. The USTA is in business to put "BIS": Butts is Seats

The more BIS - the more they make. And NO ONE in the entire Tourney puts more BIS than Serena. NO ONE! So of course you are going to put her at night and in Prime Time so you can sell more tix to her matches than anyone else.

Is it fair? Is LIFE fair? NO! Never has been - never will be

But if the goal is to make money - you do things like this. I don't blame the USTA at all and if I ran the USTA I'd do the same thing

FWIW - Finals would be a day match so she will get the Sun and heat. I see her scheduled for a 7P Semis match so once again she dodges the heat but see above as to why

yisman

EOG Master
JHU Dad;n7453709 said:
Both Serena and Nadal played mostly at night. No question that the older players are protected.

As I said in the other thread, it's not about "protecting" anyone. They put the biggest draws in primetime. It's been this way for years.

Federer, Nadal, Serena play at night. You can go back 8 years and it was this way as well.

railbird

EOG Master
winkyduck;n7453715 said:
Great point. This is a huge advantage. But it also makes sense. The USTA is in business to put "BIS": Butts is Seats

The more BIS - the more they make. And NO ONE in the entire Tourney puts more BIS than Serena. NO ONE! So of course you are going to put her at night and in Prime Time so you can sell more tix to her matches than anyone else.

Is it fair? Is LIFE fair? NO! Never has been - never will be

But if the goal is to make money - you do things like this. I don't blame the USTA at all and if I ran the USTA I'd do the same thing

FWIW - Finals would be a day match so she will get the Sun and heat. I see her scheduled for a 7P Semis match so once again she dodges the heat but see above as to why
Serena don't put buts in seats, LA tourney folded, nobody showed up. Indian Wells thrived for 15 yrs without her during her fake racist boycott, real tennis people who actually play in tennis community don't like her or want to see her

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I am trying again.

Its a small bet but cant resist going against Serena. The humidity will be close to unbearable again. And as Fed said it, because of the roof , the air is very stagnant on the court.
Where Piliskova went wrong is that she tried to outhit Serena, too many unforced errors.
If tonight the other girls make Serena work, she will run out of gas.

BTW this roof thing should be filed away for next time.

This could be one of those little tidbits that can cash you big ML underdogs in the future

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
railbird;n7453797 said:
Serena don't put buts in seats, LA tourney folded, nobody showed up. Indian Wells thrived for 15 yrs without her during her fake racist boycott, real tennis people who actually play in tennis community don't like her or want to see her

ESPN is trying to push womens tennis, so they are favoring her. It is what it is

kane

EOG master
railbird;n7453797 said:

She's the fucking GOAT, and you're a fucking moron

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
yisman;n7453787 said:
As I said in the other thread, it's not about "protecting" anyone. They put the biggest draws in primetime. It's been this way for years.

Federer, Nadal, Serena play at night. You can go back 8 years and it was this way as well.
add the stunning MAria Sharapova

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
railbird;n7453797 said:
Serena don't put buts in seats
, LA tourney folded, nobody showed up. Indian Wells thrived for 15 yrs without her during her fake racist boycott, real tennis people who actually play in tennis community don't like her or want to see her

You have been called out for this too many times so no need to pile on. YOU ARE 100% WRONG! She big time puts BIS at this tourney

railbird

EOG Master
all the night sessions are sold out in advance, the real tennis fans that actually play skip her match most the time. Martina vs Evert at Manhattan Beach in 1988-1991 was 200 to get in, people at Carson in 2012 couldn't come off of 10 bucks to watch Serena

railbird

EOG Master
camera showed USTA president Katrina Adams drunk on wine and fondling over 2 of her girl friends who were 20 years younger, poor role model

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
John Kelly;n7453714 said:
Winky secured +364 (documented) on Serena to win it all.

Nicely done.

Bracket broke beautifully for Serena though it doesn't look like she needed any help.

Serena needs some help.
Loses first set of US Open Final 6-2 to Naomi Osaka just now.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Serena has serve broken (Serena up 3-2 2nd set) and she proceeds to throw and destroy her racket in frustration.
Let’s hope this outburst is not indicative of her parenting skills.

kane

EOG master
Neveragain;n7454163 said:
Serena has serve broken (Serena up 3-2 2nd set) and she proceeds to throw and destroy her racket in frustration.
Let’s hope this outburst is not indicative of her parenting skills.

Yeah, because no players ever break their racket in frustration, she's clearly out of control and her kid should be taken away, she's obviously a terrible parent

kane

EOG master
railbird;n7454184 said:
Nice of Naomi to shut the mouths of the scum of earth ny fans. Nice to see the fake goat eat shit

Fake GOAT? Bahahahahahahahahahaha, she's the fucking GOAT of women's tennis, and you're a fucking racist, scumbag pos

railbird

EOG Master
The espn booth was like Dem convention, leftist lesbian scum, Robin Roberts and Katrina Adams making out

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
the game penalty was probably excessive. The ref could have let it go, but the right person won regardless. The Jap kept taking Serena's serve all day long anyways.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Nice fake outrage by Serena. HAHA

Serena "Coaching??? That is cheating. We dont do that!"

Serena's coach : "Yeah I was coaching. I do it all the time. After almost every point"