How do I get script of cough syrup ?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: How do I get script of cough syrup ?

Go to your doc and fake a cough.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Look it up online
Dxm still in a lot of basic cough meds

Just don't get any with any other active ingredients cause they'll likely make you puke.

Pills are easier

20 pills (1 bottle) will give you an enjoyable few hours.

Start with less or you risk puking like me and my buddy.

DXM is not sizzurp.

Sizzurp is codeine and/or promethazine.

Good grief you amateurs. :doh1

Talk to black people they know where to get it and usually have lots of it.

dxm is a dissociative, no where near the strengths of Salvia divinorum

you should do that instead avon

TR88

EOG Dedicated

DXM is not sizzurp.

Sizzurp is codeine and/or promethazine.

Good grief you amateurs. :doh1

Talk to black people they know where to get it and usually have lots of it.

spankie

TR88 Has Beautiful LegsJoin DateJan 03, 2013LocationCouncil Bluffs, IAPosts398

avon what state are you in again

salvia is still legal in a few states because it took the government forever to make it's unique deterpenoid salvinorin A illegal. It's properities are unique compared to that of psilocybin and other natural drugs. Many shaman still take salvia to experiment with altered states of consciousness.

avon what state are you in again

salvia is still legal in a few states because it took the government forever to make it's unique deterpenoid salvinorin A illegal. It's properities are unique compared to that of psilocybin and other natural drugs. Many shaman still take salvia to experiment with altered states of consciousness.

done salvia many times, shit is fucked up.

first time i did it, judge mills lane just happened to be on tv and i took a hit of that shit the next thing i know i was in the court room being prosecuted for some shit i was freaking out almost in tears.

would never do it again. :lightbulb:

first time i did it, judge mills lane just happened to be on tv and i took a hit of that shit the next thing i know i was in the court room being prosecuted for some shit i was freaking out almost in tears.

:lightbulb:

yep I had a similar experience one time

was watching TV and it was like my arm was coming out of my face. The guy on TV was talking directly to me and I had no clue what was happening.

lucky it only lasts a few minutes, best part about it.

:LMAO:lol

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

salvia is the most fucked up drug i've done.

my brother had some of the 10x extract version. took one hit and held it in, by the time i blew it out, 1/3 of the room i was in turned totally black and looked like it was hinged to the ground as it 'flipped' into nowhere. the 2nd 1/3 of the room did the same as it took the people standing there with it. i started yelling and ran and stuck my head in the freezer for some reason

fucking never again

:shoot:

my brother had some of the 10x extract version. took one hit and held it in, by the time i blew it out, 1/3 of the room i was in turned totally black and looked like it was hinged to the ground as it 'flipped' into nowhere. the 2nd 1/3 of the room did the same as it took the people standing there with it. i started yelling and ran and stuck my head in the freezer for some reason

fucking never again

thats one drug i WILL NEVER try

fucking never again

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

fucking never again

Good thing it wasn't the oven...