How Do They Get Duke In?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm not betting on futures. I read that too with 7 days. If a Syracuse player tests positive then they can be out even if they were selected. We can have 2 ACC teams not play in big dance.

Honestly if somebody like Florida State or North Carolina winds up positive the conference is done with.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These assholes going to steal 2 March Madness tournaments from us. Not enough the mass child abuse and seasoned citizens genocide.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They stole the election. Trump is gone. It's not enough. They will keep going until they are met with violence. That's where this is headed. Not a threat. Tip. You can't keep pushing this scam forever.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All of these coaches and school administrators are sheep following along to avoid getting canceled and continue to get paid. Fuck every single one of them.

Ju$t pu$h the whole thing back 1 week. It'$ not like there are any fan$ that would be inconvenienced or $pace conflict$. I highly doubt the NCAA would not find a way to make thi$ happen and not take it in the $hort$ two year$ in a row.

Ju$t pu$h the whole thing back 1 week. It'$ not like there are any fan$ that would be inconvenienced or $pace conflict$. I highly doubt the NCAA would not find a way to make thi$ happen and not take it in the $hort$ two year$ in a row.

TV rule$ everything.

railbird

EOG Master
they faked a covid test. 90 pct of covid games being canceled were lies by teams wanting to duck teams, duck travel or coach avoid a loss and secure job.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
they faked a covid test. 90 pct of covid games being canceled were lies by teams wanting to duck teams, duck travel or coach avoid a loss and secure job.
100% with Michigan vs the Ohio State football game. This is never going away. They have a new script to jack off.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Once it becomes easy and accepted to cancel games, it will become routine. It has become routine. Covid goes away, they will come up with another excuse. This is here to stay.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Now they're saying that Duke could replace one of the virus stricken teams. I'd rather see a bubble team that either got as far as their championship game or a competitive mid major at large that may have just missed consideration.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Now they're saying that Duke could replace one of the virus stricken teams. I'd rather see a bubble team that either got as far as their championship game or a competitive mid major at large that may have just missed consideration.
I thought Duke shut it down for the season? It would be great if they made it. It seems like their heart was never really into it all season, could be an easy mark for someone.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Duke was showing something. They stomped Louisville. They should be one of the teams that should be on stand by in case bullshit happens right before the tournament.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Missouri St the latest pussies.

"We don't want to jeopardize our chances of potentially missing the tourney"

Bullshit excuse being ranked 21st in the country.