How funny would it be if...

govolz

Banned
Brady brought the first ball out to the officials and handed to them and it was flat as a rock?? Lol think it would be pretty hilarious. You'd have to chuckle about it...

The way I look at it there is cheating in every sport and there is extremes to cheatin. This to me wasn't an extreme... I'm sure every single team has done this before... Tried to gain a little edge... Just like in baseball when the pitchers get caught with tar. The other team doesn't raise hell bc they've had pitchers do it before. It's just a way to gain an edge and every team in every sport does it. He'll even in college almost every team had a few player they've bought cars or paid their moms rent or something... Anyway thought that would be pretty funny for the Patriots to do to make light of things, and under inflated or not patriots roll the colts 10 out of ten times... And this is coming from a huge Peyton manning fan...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: How funny would it be if...

One thing for sure about Super Bowl XLIX: the balls will be inflated to their required levels.

On a sidenote, the NFL needs to have custody of game balls moving forward.