How good are the Bengals?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
PFF has them as a top 5 team overall.. Top 10 offense and top 4 defense.

Currently 4-1 on the season. How for real are they?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I think they are legit....Mixon is back from injury which is good.....

I just don’t trust their coach that much...can’t remember the last time they won a playoff game...

kane

EOG master
I don't think the Bengals are as good as their record, they're okay, and the Bears aren't the second best team in the league

kane

EOG master
Who's better than the Bears?

KC, NE, NO and anyone else?
According to your chart the Bears are the second best team in the league, I don't think that's accurate, there are a bunch of teams I think are better

Gabe

Horse racing expert
According to your chart the Bears are the second best team in the league, I don't think that's accurate, there are a bunch of teams I think are better

Bears are a top 5 team, no? Thats why I mentioned who's better other than NO, NE and KC. Maybe JAX or PIT?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Think you guys should raise the Bears in your personal power ratings. They are a very dangerous team who's defense can win games.

JMO.

kane

EOG master
Think you guys should raise the Bears in your personal power ratings. They are a very dangerous team who's defense can win games.

JMO.

I agree, I just don't think they're the second best team in the league, a lot will depend on Trubisky's progression, if he's the real deal, the Bears can be very good

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
We're about to find out. They play Pitt and @ KC the next 2 weeks. 0-2 Bo-Gus. 1-1. Real, and probably there for at least a WC, and then the usual Marvin/Andy ending. 2-0 2nd best team in AFC. But still destined to do the Marvin/Andy playoff exit shuffle.

I think the Bears are very, very real. Rams are clearly the best NFC team. Then NO, Carolina, Chicago, and Minn in any order you want to put them.

MrTop

EOG Master
if the bengals are good they must win this week. Bengals not even a FG at home vs pitt.

I am on pitt

NFC - Chicago and philly very close in my opinion . Both could go down this week.

philly cannot lose Thursday.

Gimme the G-Men thurs nite +3

Valuist

EOG Master
Bears definitely better than Green Bay. I would also put them ahead of Pittsburgh, who has showed me nothing so far.

Bears prolly a 3 seed in the NFC PO

The Bears are in line for the third seed in the NFC playoffs. That mean they would host a game on wild-card weekend, then perhaps face road games against the Los Angeles Rams and New Orleans Saints just to advance to the Super Bowl.

The seed line is arguably the biggest roadblock to the Bears' championship hopes right now. Under the current playoff format, 20 of the past 28 Super Bowl winners (71.4 percent) have been a No. 1 or No. 2 seed. Winning the title as a No. 3 seed can certainly be done, it's just difficult.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
PFF gets a lot of publicity, but wow they have had some strange rankings.

Like a while back, they had the Chargers O-line ranked like 28th. No way!!!