How many servings do you get from a box of cereal?

Apple

Banned
Just curious..

How long does one box of cereal last for you? How many servings does it take for you to finish the box?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: How many servings do you get from a box of cereal?

Depends on how big the box is...Cereal comes in many sizes nowadays.

Apple

Banned

smartass.. I know that, lets say an average size one.. Like 12oz, I think thats about regular size..

Apple

Banned

LOL the gossip queen of the sewing circle who is an admitted losing gambler and another idiot who just admitted to changing his username cause his last one wasn't working out are tag teaming me online..

Got some winners here..

Curveball

Banned

.10 units that its under 15 servings. I am going to call Pags to see if he agrees with this bet

Apple

Banned

TTP you're are nothing but a gossipy bitch who cried like a **** when Hoffa accidently posted your IP address, scared someone was gonna find out about the "real" you I guess..

http://forums.eog.com/the-asylum/wow-hoffa-releases-ttps-entire-ip-186761.html?highlight=ghost

Plus you created that barneyrubble ghost to just fuck with people, and you even talked to yourself with that ghost..

You gossip worst than a female and post under different usernames. You ain't shit.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

My cereal is a 14oz box...says 8 servings on the side and usually lasts 7 or 8 days.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

TTP you're are nothing but a gossipy bitch who cried like a **** when Hoffa accidently posted your IP address, scared someone was gonna find out about the "real" you I guess..

http://forums.eog.com/the-asylum/wow-hoffa-releases-ttps-entire-ip-186761.html?highlight=ghost

Plus you created that barneyrubble ghost to just fuck with people, and you even talked to yourself with that ghost..

You gossip worst than a female and post under different usernames. You ain't shit.

Did TTP admit to being BarneyRubble? I could've sworn someone else admitted to me it was them.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

And, what the fuck people? Drama in a thread about cereal? Really?

Timetopay

EOG Master

:LMAO I live in your head

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

About five. I have a huge breakfast bowl that I use. It has a picture of Ernie from Sesame Street on the bottom.

J

joeybagadonuts

How much does the new contract here pay, Gyno?

Glad you're back getting paid. Now just be nice to Kinger, and you're all good.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Man what an awesome thread.
If I were shrink I would pay you 100K per year for threads like this.

I mean this is just awesome.:LMAO

How many bowls of cereal can I get from one box of Captain Crunch?
Such a great question.

Blondie

EOG Master

Man what an awesome thread.
If I were shrink I would pay you 100K per year for threads like this.

I mean this is just awesome.:LMAO

How many bowls of cereal can I get from one box of Captain Crunch?
Such a great question.

and yet you didn't even answer the question...

Those of us who don't even eat cereal are just dying to know the answer to this pertinent question

Well that and who do you like in tonight's game? :pop:

Incredible Hulk

EOG Enthusiast

I end up throwing the box out before its gone, i dont eat that much cereal.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Gyno, I have a question.

How long does it take you to use one condom?
I really dont know the answer because I dont know how old you are.

How long does it take you to recieve a text message when you are on a hot date and one of your e buddies informs you that someone is talking about you in forumville?

How many times have you had to put that condom back into your wallet because you had to respond to peoples negitive post in forumville?

Just curious

I can take a box of cereal down in one breakfast

Apple

Banned

<TABLE id=post2212119 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid" class=thead> 06-17-09, 09:13 PM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=thead align=right>#3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Teddy kgb******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2212119", true); </SCRIPT>
I'm calling the cops

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2212119 class=alt1> Re: Doug I'm going to fvck your wife in the ass
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Homedawg
oh my. hahah i just spit out my drink

what's going on teddy, how you been? haven't seen ya in a while

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Life's fvcked up for me right now but I'm used to it, just finished my bankruptcy and can't even open up a bank account, making good money on the side without my wife knowing and then losing it all gambling, stealing from my company I work for just to lose it gambling.

Overweight
out of shape
small cock
became far more of a drunk
bought my house for 185k 10yrs ago and now owe 404k
dog died....created great depression in my life
work sucks
don't own a car
2hr drive home from work (co. car)
sisters in a coma
mom getting a stent in her arterie tomorrow
need new carpet
roof leaks
wife and daughters cars need brakes
both cars leak oil
son in summer school because of two F's

Worse than any of the above is that I'm outta beer.....be back in 5 to add to my list.

oh and by the way how the hell have you been dawg????

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Teddy kgb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Teddy kgb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Teddy kgb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hahaha....At least my thread title was better than yours.

Lol...why the fack did this get moved? It was just getting good. Hope you get through this slump teddy.

Blondie

EOG Master

:+waving-5

Just wanted to make sure my mod powers still worked.

Keep it down here guys please

J

joeybagadonuts

Classic thread

Gyno is pulling out material like this over at SP now I see

:btj:

Teddy kgb

Banned

Are there more servings in a box of cereal or plays in a dodger/zona game?

Apple

Banned

I'm the best at getting teddy to meltdown. I've done it numerous times..