How much does everyone think raiders is getting for helping to promote and run the Shrink's contest?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: How much does everyone think raiders is getting for helping to promote and run the Shrink's contest?

:+clueless

The same amount you get to lick Shrink's balls day in and day out- ZERO.

:doh1

Cannon

Banned
Re: How much does everyone think raiders is getting for helping to promote and run the Shrink's contest?

He does not have to pay his tab at credit wagering

WHO CARES :pop:

$10 parlay

Blondie

EOG Master

The same amount you get to lick Shrink's balls day in and day out- ZERO.

:doh1

I like ya Reload but....

Gotta admit this is very funny :LMAO:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Fuking A Joey....that was really rips...

Apple

Banned

Wow reload hasn't posted since, guess he hasn't recovered from the blow joey gave him yet.

:3dfesses:

I just saw this thread or I'd have replied sooner...

He VOLUNTEERED to do this and mo and I graciously accepted...

He will not be paid a penny, but if he were, it would not have been anyone's business to share that unless raiders wanted to do so...

THE SHRINK

WHO is Raiders?

WHO is Raiders?

He is the one who does not lick the Shrink's balls but still gets paid zero like those of us who do.
:+thumbs-2

Blondie

EOG Master

He is the one who does not lick the Shrink's balls but still gets paid zero like those of us who do.
:+thumbs-2

Did you just tell Hoffa that he licks Shrink's balls....? :blink:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Reload has lost his mind

Shrink promised me a date with swede if I ran the contest. How could I turn that down.

Shrink promised me a date with swede if I ran the contest. How could I turn that down.

Now that's worth some ball licking for sure! :thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

Reload any 13 year olds you can russle up?

Blondie

EOG Master

u don't like it dirty blondie :+clueless

Depends on the situation Cee.

TTP knows what I am referring to :cheers

Depends on the situation Cee.

TTP knows what I am referring to :cheers
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TTP is my new bud blondie, don't yell at him please

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TTP is my new bud blondie, don't yell at him please

I didn't yell at him Cee.

However, I just might now that you asked me not to :+textinb3

It tough enough running a contest at one site, let alone getting 12 forums on the same page. Thanks for taking the reigns Raiders. Even tho the idea of this contest was ripped off from Dirty, it should be a good one.

ballwonder

EOG Master

It tough enough running a contest at one site, let alone getting 12 forums on the same page. Thanks for taking the reigns Raiders. Even tho the idea of this contest was ripped off from Dirty, it should be a good one.

We ran into this earlier when it was found out that most people have patents on all contests right around the start of baseball................

We ran into this earlier when it was found out that most people have patents on all contests right around the start of baseball................
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

No worries. Was just sayin. Ken shot this idea down a while ago when Dirty proposed it during football season. This would be a great season contest during football. We'll have to work that one out.

ballwonder

EOG Master

No worries. Was just sayin. Ken shot this idea down a while ago when Dirty proposed it during football season. This would be a great season contest during football. We'll have to work that one out.

I was only kidding bud, someone said something to us in regards to a title of a contest name earlier in the season. Hope all is well.

raiders - Did you ever get the date with swede for this? :)