HT wants more attention than me. Give it to him here.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Am I the most trusted poster ever?

Yeah, the Joey vs. PO battle was epic. Those two really went at it. PO was trying to find every single thing he could about Joey.

The Shrink didn't know what to do. Joey had a lot of support because everyone hated PO, but PO was always supporting every EOG book by posting up.

He called the hr dept of my work and tried asking about my salary.

He also called the business my mom and I own. Total nutjob.

Wade I'll sell you kingers real name for $500 pal

I always thought that kinger, ballwonder and tuckman were the same guy. Where's my money bitch?

For the record I have been between here and the Rx for 12 years and never screwed anyone over despite being in the position to do so many times.

For the record I have been between here and the Rx for 12 years and never screwed anyone over despite being in the position to do so many times.

We should give you an award for having a conscience?

:+clueless::vain

We should give you an award for having a conscience?

:+clueless::vain

:lightbulb:

that was exactly my thoughts about this thread. someone patting themself on the back for not stealing is pretty weird, probably means that they had at least a passing thought about stealing...

Apple

Banned

Pierre will always be the most trustworthy

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

someone patting themself on the back for not stealing is pretty weird

Not in this business. You know how many stiff jobs and slow-pay situations we've seen throughout the years?

BTW, I was mostly being facetious with this thread. Trying to throw in a little levity during a tense situation last night.

probably means that they had at least a passing thought about stealing...

So now I've had thoughts of stealing? A pathetic jump to conclusions.

People here would trust me more holding their money than you holding it. Deal with it.

If that's patting myself on the back, then so be it.

yikes kinger, why so serious?

why would i care whether or not people i've never met trust me, you, or anyone else with their money? if you don't like me here, just go ahead and ban me - i dare you

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You accused me of thinking about stealing. :+clueless

Ban you? LOL Why would I do that? Don't be silly.

On a related note to this and to the other topic.

Back when I was touting the Marlins and the pennant and world series I had a few guys I used to hang out with in Vegas bet futures on them. Basically spending and putting money they didnt have on something that had potential to give them more money than the had seen in awhile.

They put the bets in in late Ju;y. Now these guys make Broke Landers look like Nostradamus with their ability to pick losers. So being deadbeats with a fixed income they were broke in pretty short order. Come 3 weeks or so later the first one asked me for a loan on the ticket. I cant remember who had what but they were all 6K or more in 'value'. So I gave the guy some money. He pissed it away in 2 or 3 days, he came back again, I said sure, gimme the ticket. So I had ticket in hand, none of this "if it wins I will pay you'. That shows how truly degenerate that guy was, he gave me the ticket (I think his was worth 8500 or something like that) for less than 500 buck. Second guy hears about it and asks me what I will buy his ticket for. His was worth more. So I gave him a little more than the other guy but it was less than a grand. But more than they had spent on them obviously. But Florida at that time was in the drivers seat. Third guy same thing, his was worth over 15K I remember because he worked here and there and he had some 'disposable income'.

So here I am sitting on these tickets, and LONG before the series is over the money I bought them out for was long gone. I remember when they got down 0-2 to Chicago and they were all collectively congratulating themselves for getting out of those tickets, and almost calling me stupid for buying them since I already had them hammered as well. After I had helped them out, and these guys were 'buddies' of mine.

So after Florida comes back and wins the pennant I am sitting there with the tickets. Theyre all suicidal basically. But I went, cashed the tickets, took the money I gave them plus some extra (to loan them later) and gave them the rest.

See guys that actually have money and dont need the money and actually try and look out for guys with no brains and less self control have a lot easier time doing the 'right' thing. Obviously I could have kept it all and been totally justified, especially after how it went for the stretch Florida looked to be out of it. So I 'gave' away over 20 grand that I didnt have to. Of course it was all gone before Thanksgiving but thats how it goes.

So it isnt really about being 'trustworthy' it is about doing what youre supposed to do. Way too many people want credit for shit that comes with the territory. Like paying a debt is some benevolent act. Or when you tell someone you are going to do something and you actually do it you want a parade thrown for you.

Bushay

NHL Expert

that was exactly my thoughts about this thread. someone patting themself on the back for not stealing is pretty weird, probably means that they had at least a passing thought about stealing...
I TAKE CARE MIIIY KIDS!!!!!

You accused me of thinking about stealing. :+clueless

Ban you? LOL Why would I do that? Don't be silly.

nobody will even e-battle with me anymore.

sorry about that accusation, it was out of line and not really worded the way i intended.

i'm pretty sure many of us have had passing thoughts about taking something that isn't ours, sad to see when guys like tuckman and a long list of others actually do it though.
:cheers

lap18

EOG Dedicated

nobody will even e-battle with me anymore.

sorry about that accusation, it was out of line and not really worded the way i intended.

i'm pretty sure many of us have had passing thoughts about taking something that isn't ours, sad to see when guys like tuckman and a long list of others actually do it though.
:cheers

what are you talking about? What did Tuck take?

High Times

EOG Master

Not in this business. You know how many stiff jobs and slow-pay situations we've seen throughout the years?

You haven't seen shit .... quit acting like you know a lot of shit.......

BTW, I was mostly being facetious with this thread. Trying to throw in a little levity during a tense situation last night.

No ... it's a good thing. We know where you stand now. Making fun of a "stiff job" that one of your friends is stealing from a poster........

So now I've had thoughts of stealing? A pathetic jump to conclusions.

I wouldn't trust you with a penny.

People here would trust me more holding their money than you holding it. Deal with it.

Only fools .....

If that's patting myself on the back, then so be it.

What the fuck else would you call it?

:shoot:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Are you OK, HT?

Can I reply to your post or will you go crying to EOGMike like the last time?

High Times

EOG Master

Are you OK, HT?

You don't want me here to learn anything or get winners.

You and you other little kids don't respect the true winners in this industry then go fuck yourself....

You add nothing whether you want to pretend you do .......

Ban me too ... you stupid fuck

Not my loss .......

J

joeybagadonuts

Are you OK, HT?

Better not fuck with HT, Kinger, he will throw patrouli oil on you or smoke you out with his sage, man!

High Times

EOG Master

Better not fuck with HT, Kinger, he will throw patrouli oil on you or smoke you out with his sage, man!

Let's not post any bets or opinions .....

Let's just be little dicks and make fun of everyone who doesn't like us.......

Kinger comes across as a great fukkin dude on the forums.

Givin away free money of his own and holding mini contests. No ego. Helping guys by holding money. Cracks solid jokes.

Respect.

+1

J

joeybagadonuts

Let's not post any bets or opinions .....

Let's just be little dicks and make fun of everyone who doesn't like us.......

No, instead let's just post the same shit over and over despite proving nothing.

Let's claim to be big time bettors back in the 80s and claim the same techniques work today

You're much better at that.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

You and you other little kids don't respect the true winners in this industry then go fuck yourself...

Can you give me an example of a poster that does respect you?