It's the real life Peter Griffin. With his Tiger Woods Tranny :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO

Peter was actually a alpha male look at this beta pos lolololo

true defention of keyboard warrior

im sure boat would drop that fat fuk

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: I agree that BoatBoatBoat is worthless

i won't recant anything GD, stop playing stupid. there were numerous threads about this at theRx where you lost your shit. sure, not as bad as TTinCO.. the lesser of two evils? perhaps. but you still stiffed.

why all the sudden lashing out against theRx anyway? you used to be spend all day there and went to the bashes. remember those classic bash pictures of you in your trademark hat with your gut to your knees? ah, good times..

Let's see them.

GreenDoberman has never stiffed anyone. Show proof or STFU.

the fat fukk stiff who insults others' wives likes his STD's..

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Would you guys please start another thread for this stuff.

This is the thread to discuss my value or lack there of.

thanx

Let's see them.

GreenDoberman has never stiffed anyone. Show proof or STFU.

the mods (past & current) at theRx can confirm - why do you think he's been raging on about them and their site for so long now?

The X

EOG Dedicated

the fat fukk stiff who insults others' wives likes his STD's..

Hey ladies. I know this isn't Hooters but here's $10. Please take a picture with me. So I can show my friends. :cheers

Rx material.
Really tries, not funny. Honestly, I'd take ten TeddyKGBs over him.

Him and three others could go away (the borderline retarded "The X" inclusive among them) and it would be addition by subtraction.

Agree. Dumbdumbdumb is worthless. Get some fresh air B3. There is a whole world outside your door:btj:

So no proof?

it's been a long time, but was a big deal there which lead to his meltdown. i'm sure your contacts over there will confirm. it was worth the mention here after this guy continued raging on them and then the comment about NES's wife clinched it. now GD can be embarrassed for his own life, it's only fair.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

WHat GD said about Mrs Nes was uncouth and showed what a social dullard he was.

Than I saw his picture.

Pussy.

Can tell by his face, his build, the way he stands, the look of his hands. He is soft. Very soft.

I would drop him like a bad habbit, take a pic and send it to my friend Nes for the two of us to laugh about.

GD is a soft person from a physical perspective.

I stand a shade under 6' and weigh about 195,much of that in my gut, far from a specimen. But a man. A man that has thrown many a seed bag over his shoulders, lifted many bale. A working man. A man that would drop the likes of GD without breaking a sweat.

Wade

EOG Master

gd has a nice rug. i wonder how much he paid for that?

What's next? A thread to "Permaban BoatBoatBoat"?

Oh...right...there is already an active thread about that.

Well then, how about a thread like "BoatBoatBoat is a worthless poster?"

Oh...right...that's what this thread is about.

Well then, I guess the next thread will be "Vote BoatBoatBoat as "Douchebag Of The Year"

hmmmm....which poster will be in the forum bullseye next week?:+clueless

Drama...drama...drama

How about some EOG members post SPORTS related threads that will help us "beat our bookie".

...that's kind of a novel idea...I'll start it off...Take SPURS Game 1 +5.5 :highfive

Me thinks this thread didn't go the direction it was intended.

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice backyard dumbdumbdumb. Would kill to have something like that. Too bad I would literally have to kill a rich person to have that here since it'd cost $10m or so to have a backyard that big here.

:cheers

Lol, that comes off good as someone who saved pics of a random poster.I thank you as I did not have them saved. Boat-vagina, you don't amuse me and you are likely a pussy. I would have fun with my soft hands. Stay in Ohio vag-boy, else let me know. Fo' real.

Wade

EOG Master

Nice backyard dumbdumbdumb. Would kill to have something like that. Too bad I would literally have to kill a rich person to have that here since it'd cost $10m or so to have a backyard that big here.

donuts, you need to get out of there pal. san francisco is for fags. i don't know if you're gay? they have the poker hand Q3 called a san francisco bus boy. queen with a fuckin tray.

WVU

EOG Master

Not for nothing but Mrs NES is cute as hell. Not sure why GD would use her to try to insult him