I am going to see Motley Crue here in Germany on their final Tour November 14

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated
some might know i was in a Glam Band too, Motley Crue are one of my heroes, ordered tickets today for 123 EUR thats about $150, I am a 80s Hairmetal guy and will ever be

they play in my hometown Dusseldorf November 14

Heim

EOG Master
Re: I am going to see Motley Crue here in Germany on their final Tour November 14

That's right contribute to the German economy then give it to Greece when they cry poor.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: I am going to see Motley Crue here in Germany on their final Tour November 14

some might know i was in a Glam Band too, Motley Crue are one of my heroes, ordered tickets today for 123 EUR thats about $150, I am a 80s Hairmetal guy and will ever be

they play in my hometown Dusseldorf November 14

Wow i was hoping to see them my self before the tour ended. Grew up on all those bands in the 80's Crue,GnR,Def Leppard,Cinderella,Poison,Warrant,etc.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dusseldorf, that's fun to say.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Wow i was hoping to see them my self before the tour ended. Grew up on all those bands in the 80's Crue,GnR,Def Leppard,Cinderella,Poison,Warrant,etc.

compared to the crap what they call music nowadays the 80s was the best aera for Rock/Metal ,it all died overnight with the Grunge garbage FUCK Nirvana

Harold Fuller

EOG Member

What band were you in Roxxy? Did you ever see Breaker from Cleveland? they often play in Germany.

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

compared to the crap what they call music nowadays the 80s was the best aera for Rock/Metal ,it all died overnight with the Grunge garbage FUCK Nirvana

That song was written in 1972. Horrible cover at that.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

That song was written in 1972. Horrible cover at that.

Original by Carly Simon, everyone have a different taste, Faster Pussycat also one of my favorite Bands , i like the sleazy voice from the singer

Harold Fuller

EOG Member

Taime Downe is cool.

Other cool Glam bands, Kix, D'Molls, Black n Blue, Roxx Gang, Tigertailz, Vyper, Pretty Boy Floyd, Tuff, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, D.A.D., L.A. Guns, Hanoi Rocks, Britny Fox, Firehouse, Twisted Sister and Vain.

blueline

EOG Master
Tommy Lee says he was drowning himself in two gallons of liquor a day during the depths of his alcoholism.
Pouring over his love-hate relationship with alcohol on Bill Maher’s Club Random podcast, the Mötley Crüe rocker said, “Alcohol’s such a fucking weird one.”

“It’s easy to fall in love with, the way it makes you feel, the way it makes you relax, and then all of a sudden you’re, like, ‘Fuck! I’m drinking two gallons of vodka a day?’ You’re trying to kill yourself now.”
“Your liver is on crutches at that point; it’s just barely functioning,” he told Maher.

After all the abuse his body has handled, Lee was floored when his doctors told him he hadn’t been left with any long-term health issues.
“I pinch myself on a daily basis,” he said of his glowing medical checkup.