They lie so well

Well, not really

lying over Dog bites is kinda silly

let's go tit-for-tat, y'all

and impeach Benedict over a phone call.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What time is it?

Kane/ Ouch/ and The Washington Post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathological Liars, Gathered in a Little Snowflake Circle Jerk.

Jeff Bezos's Washington Post !!!!!!!

1630620785743.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is why he would lie

"Mark Schmitz had told a military officer the night before that he wasn't much interested in speaking to a president he didn't vote for, one who's execution of the Afghan pullout he disdains-and one he now blames for the death of his 20 year old son Jared." So you have a grieving father meeting with the guy he didn't vote for and the guy who he blames for his son's death, so yeah, it's easy to see why he would lie about what happened

And here's a quote from the other one

Darin Hoover, who's son, Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, died in the attack, refused to meet with Biden.
"We said absolutely not. We did not want to deal with him. We didn't want him anywhere near us. We as a family decided that that was the way it was going to be."

So you have two grieving fathers who both weren't Biden fans to begin with, and both of them blame Biden for their son's deaths, so it's easy to see why they would have an agenda against the president

both of them blame Biden for their son's deaths,

Who The Fuck else Could You Blame ?

Kane Doesn't Even Know, Who Was in Charge of The American Withdrawal.

In America, They Call it The Commander in Chief.

Does Biden Have Your Anal Passage Occupied ?

Kane isn't Someone Who Knows Anything About Bravery, Courage and Patriotism.

If He Had Been in Afghanistan, He Would Have Surrendered and Joined The Taliban.

Those are The Kind of Things, That Gutless Traitors Do.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
both of them blame Biden for their son's deaths,

Who The Fuck else Could You Blame ?

Exactly, they act like they are Scape-Goating. Benedict can't take the credit when shit goes good (though nothing has for him) and shift the blame when shit goes bad.

Does Biden Have Your Anal Passage Occupied ?

Well-phrased and probably true. JFC, give it up and update your priors the guy is one big Cluster-fuck.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Exactly, they act like they are Scape-Goating. Benedict can't take the credit when shit goes good (though nothing has for him) and shift the blame when shit goes bad.

Well-phrased and probably true. JFC, give it up and update your priors the guy is one big Cluster-fuck.

America Has To Think About Watching its Back.

The Enemies See What is Happening

When They See Weakness as Opposed To Strength, They Might Want To Take Advantage of The Opportunity.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What's the time, let me check.

Time for your chin-check.

The Biden Cartel

They lie so well

Well, not really

lying over Dog bites is kinda silly

Not Believable That He Pulled Out All The Troops and Left All The Ammunition and American Civilians Behind and Gave Up The Begram Air Base, Which We Built. We Could Have Used The Base For Evacuation.

Then He Realized He Fucked Up, Sent The Troops Back In, and 13 of Them Were Blown Up at The Airport.

It's Completely Baffling, That He's President of The United States.

And it Took Him Less Than 7 Months To Go Down as The Biggest Disaster, America Has Ever Seen.

Majority of Media Continue To Be Pathological Liars. Every Word They Speak is a Lie.

Even Here on EOG, There are Genuine Cowards, Who Continue To Support Biden

And Those Cowards, Have No Brains in Their Head.

TV, Twitter, Journalists, etc. Control Their Minds.

Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

Biden told Afghan President Ghani to lie about the strength of the Taliban. Then Biden pulls troops, Taliban takes over and kills US troops.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden told Afghan President Ghani to lie about the strength of the Taliban. Then Biden pulls troops, Taliban takes over and kills US troops.

That's True.

Came From a CIA Whistleblower.

Everything You Hear From Biden and His Administration Going Forward, Will Be a Lie.

Approval Ratings are Sinking.

All His Supporters are in Hiding.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Aha!

Take your pick amongst several reasons to get rid of this guy but just get fucking rid of him.

He did more than enough damage to the Country before the murders by subverting US Law and the US Constitution but this latest shit is over the top. Enough is enough.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I've always wondered why forums died. Ras opens a slack and within 13 months has 5500 members and theres never ending discussions of sports betting on any and everything.
The politics channel is busy too. See what I just said. The channel where people want to discuss politics is insanely busy but so if golf, MLB, etc. One poster cant ruin it for everyone.
I didnt read the 8 pages. Who's winning? Who's got the most I got you's so far?
Anyone say, eh that's a good point yet?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I've always wondered why forums died. Ras opens a slack and within 13 months has 5500 members and theres never ending discussions of sports betting on any and everything.
The politics channel is busy too. See what I just said. The channel where people want to discuss politics is insanely busy but so if golf, MLB, etc. One poster cant ruin it for everyone.

Forums died because of trolling posters and not enough eyes on them so people can get their vanity metrics and 15-minutes so they can monetize it. There's no equity in arguing this political shit but some things are more important than money.

Go post at RAS or better yet, tell all those sharp fucks that Bred said the following:

1. Any bet on Benedict, with a view, south of 2.50, was a fucking Mugs Bet.

2. Pres. Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in the history of betting.

I'm taking all comers and I play for keeps.

God Bless America and our Troops.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I'm curious, are you not Tipping anymore because of what exactly I said would happen, happened?

Don't bother answering that, I heard you on the podcast, it is why.

Your buddies w/ Frank B, huh? One of the sharpest MoFo's around. Why don't you go ask your buddy who is favorite poster was at EOG and then get back to us with the answer.

I will not allow this BS to be normalized, it will not happen on my watch and I'll be the last one to leave the ship as Captain for this shit.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
1. I do post there
2. 60 lawsuits were laughed out of courts across the country. Not one judge could find merit and all his attorneys are losing their licenses and being disbarred. That's not exactly a central Michigan bowl game 16 laterals later outcome.
3. Who's coming at you? You started the thread and appears you want some form of conflict.
I dont give a hoot either way. You vote with what benefits you and then move on while the bidens and trumps of the world have a laugh over beers in a decade and make fun of how gullible as all are. Until campaign reform policies change there's no higher paying job with no experience or qualification necessary than to become a politician. Carry on

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I'm curious, are you not Tipping anymore because of what exactly I said would happen, happened?

Don't bother answering that, I heard you on the podcast, it is why.

Your buddies w/ Frank B, huh? One of the sharpest MoFo's around. Why don't you go ask your buddy who is favorite poster was at EOG and then get back to us with the answer.

I will not allow this BS to be normalized, it will not happen on my watch and I'll be the last one to leave the ship as Captain for this shit.
He lived with me the last week and we speak idk daily, weekly. Hes living here for football season. I'll go with I'm his favorite poster but who knows eh?
I did dink talk this week and we will go over our partnership in the beginning next week.

We stopped touting because we were always just a betting group and theres more money in the long run in not educating people and once you win alot for others you attract only pros and they have bots and snakes and then your rec bettor cant get down anything. Unfortunately I have to do a I told you so... I won 87 units in 3 years for others touting. Made almost no money from it and was 100% transparent.. some kinda scam eh? Know your poster next time maybe

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
1. I do post there
2. 60 lawsuits were laughed out of courts across the country. Not one judge could find merit and all his attorneys are losing their licenses and being disbarred. That's not exactly a central Michigan bowl game 16 laterals later outcome.
3. Who's coming at you? You started the thread and appears you want some form of conflict.
I dont give a hoot either way. You vote with what benefits you and then move on while the bidens and trumps of the world have a laugh over beers in a decade and make fun of how gullible as all are. Until campaign reform policies change there's no higher paying job with no experience or qualification necessary than to become a politician. Carry on

Then tell them what I said and I want to meet them on a Podcast of their choosing to kick their ass.

He lived with me the last week and we speak idk daily, weekly. Hes living here for football season. I'll go with I'm his favorite poster but who knows eh?
I did dink talk this week and we will go over our partnership in the beginning next week.

We stopped touting because we were always just a betting group and theres more money in the long run in not educating people and once you win alot for others you attract only pros and they have bots and snakes and then your rec bettor cant get down anything. Unfortunately I have to do a I told you so... I won 87 units in 3 years for others touting. Made almost no money from it and was 100% transparent.. some kinda scam eh? Know your poster next time maybe

Never said it was a scam and you stopped Tipping for the exact reasons I outlined years ago; I know you too well and you fucking know it,

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Then tell them what I said and I want to meet them on a Podcast of their choosing to kick their ass.

Never said it was a scam and you stopped Tipping for the exact reasons I outlined years ago; I know you too well and you fucking know it,
I dont know you. You hated on me in a crazy way. Let me bump that thread for you. Scrutizined me and compared me to every phony tipster ever. You dont know me and never did a minute of research to compare me to the company you attempted to.
In the end I'll keep lighting up the screen and you keep that aspiring rap career going.
Gamebred died? Yeah he died doing what he loved.. owning the libs and rhyming seal with stop the steal.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I dont know you. You hated on me in a crazy way. Let me bump that thread for you. Scrutizined me and compared me to every phony tipster ever. You dont know me and never did a minute of research to compare me to the company you attempted to.
In the end I'll keep lighting up the screen and you keep that aspiring rap career going.
Gamebred died? Yeah he died doing what he loved.. owning the libs and rhyming seal with stop the steal.

No I did not. As a matter of fact, when you got off to an awful start, I didn't say shit. I simply asked you logical questions as to why you were doing what you were doing, some you answered and some you didn't.

Bump the thread, please..

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
This is what a totalaitarian nazi communist looks like
Why is she getting a covid test? She told all of her followers there was no such thing as covid. She claims there is no such thing as racism in America but now shes being denied services because of the color of her skin? Which is it?
Shes the nazi sir. Shes the spokesperson for white americans to feel ok about hating anyone else.

kane

EOG master
Ed's Slack Chat is the best thing going, it's so refreshing the way he and his mods run the place, so many sharps and pros like yourself help make that place great, but there's also a nice mixture of guys not as sharp, and that's okay too, Ed's Slack > EOG and it isn't even close really

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ed's Slack Chat is the best thing going, it's so refreshing the way he and his mods run the place, so many sharps and pros like yourself help make that place great, but there's also a nice mixture of guys not as sharp, and that's okay too, Ed's Slack > EOG and it isn't even close really

Then WTF are you doing here besides getting your ass kicked?

kane

EOG master
Then WTF are you doing here besides getting your ass kicked?
I'm here to watch you meltdown as you whine about Biden every day, it's great entertainment, why would I miss it, plus I get another 3 1/2 years of it, keep up the whining bitch

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm here to watch you meltdown as you whine about Biden every day, it's great entertainment, why would I miss it, plus I get another 3 1/2 years of it, keep up the whining bitch

I'm no Snowflake, I don't melt when it gets hot, kid. Your a dumb Lib Bitch and tell all your Sharp RAS friends I said so and find me an opponent worthy of defeating, you weak bitch.

kane

EOG master
I'm no Snowflake, I don't melt when it gets hot, kid. Your a dumb Lib Bitch and tell all your Sharp RAS friends I said so and find me an opponent worthy of defeating, you weak bitch.
You've been whining non stop since the election, you can't get over the fact your orange hero got curb stomped, I would say get over it already, but if you did I would be missing out on all the entertainment you provide, and I get 3 1/2 more years to laugh at your ignorant ass while you melt down daily, keep it up you whiny little bitch

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You've been whining non stop since the election, you can't get over the fact your orange hero got curb stomped, I would say get over it already, but if you did I would be missing out on all the entertainment you provide, and I get 3 1/2 more years to laugh at your ignorant ass while you melt down daily, keep it up you whiny little bitch

When we've gone head-to-head, you've been wrong about everything. Why is this time different?

railbird

EOG Master
these jew liberals are all at war with God, the federal govt , pop culture and the technocrats are their god. ISAIAH 1:3

…2Listen, O heavens, and give ear, O earth, for the LORD has spoken: “I have raised children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against Me. 3The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master’s manger, but Israel does not know; My people do not understand.” 4Alas, O sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a brood of evildoers, children of depravity! They have forsaken the LORD; they have despised the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on Him.…
Berean Study Bible · Download

kane

EOG master
these jew liberals are all at war with God, the federal govt , pop culture and the technocrats are their god. ISAIAH 1:3

…2Listen, O heavens, and give ear, O earth, for the LORD has spoken: “I have raised children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against Me. 3The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master’s manger, but Israel does not know; My people do not understand.” 4Alas, O sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a brood of evildoers, children of depravity! They have forsaken the LORD; they have despised the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on Him.…
Berean Study Bible · Download
Yeah

Gamebred is entertaining, You're boring and suck the air out of a room.

kane

EOG master
I agree, his daily meltdowns and his unhinged rants about Biden provide some great entertainment, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings with this moronic Trump boot licker

boston massacre

EOG Master

once you win alot for others

A Tout Trying To Act Honest.

1630713039656.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LOL.

I agree, his daily meltdowns and his unhinged rants about Biden provide some great entertainment, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings with this moronic Trump boot licker

Tomorrow never comes because it never catches up.

Now shut the fuck up.

Go back to RAS and tell em Bred sent ya,

I'll kick their teeth in and give em dentures.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Eddie isn't actually a bad guy, he's just very neurotic and has it in his mind that I had it out for him.

I truly don't know where he is getting it from besides his imagination.
Posted Back and Forth With Him Before

Didn't Agree With Much.

He's Not an America First Guy.

That's a Fact.

In Addition, He's a Globalist.

His Concerns Were The Problems of Other Countries, and Nothing About Taking Care of America First.

Him/Liberal

Me/No

Also, He's a Big Fan of A.O.C.

On The Sports Side, once I Found Out He Was a Tout, it Was Case Closed.

Trust Level of Touts For Me Has Always Carried Huge Negative Numbers.

But I'd Take a Guess, if Somebody were Broke, He'd Buy Them a Beer.