I demand Heisenberg make a statement

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
After the beating I just gave him, he'll never speak to me again.
Lol what are you talking about? We never spoke before and I think I post here about once every 6 months nowadays. Sent a dm to ray and now having to check in with you guys looking for a reply every 6 hours.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lol what are you talking about? We never spoke before and I think I post here about once every 6 months nowadays. Sent a dm to ray and now having to check in with you guys looking for a reply every 6 hours.

You set up a false narrative about how I hated on you and proceeded to provide zero evidence.

You then bump a thread from 3 years ago that backs up what I was saying in this thread, not what you were saying.

That thread you bumped makes me look like a Seer. Why the fuck did you bump that thread, you slit your own throat doing that?

Once again, If I hated so hard on you, when you got off to a terribly bumpy start, why didn't I fuck with you? You won't answer the question because the answer is inconvenient...... The answer is that I don't have a problem with you and I never did. All I did was ask questions and flag concerns.

Besides all that, I don't kick people when they are down, there's no honor in it. I want your very best so you know it was me who bested you.

FTR, I don't like Waz Shady one fuck. You, I like. Just make a graceful exit before you end up between my jaws up in a fucking tree.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

It was a figure of speech and we have interacted dozens of times over the years with me getting the best of it every time so you'd think you'd know better.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
My 49.5% Partner in our Fictional Think Tank Business?

JFC, Eddie, when you're dealing with a poster who is the majority share holder in a business with one of the sharpest Bookmakers in the world, that may be your first clue to give such poster 50 feet.

Like you said, know your Poster.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

If it is who I think it is, I bet the DM convo went a little something like this:

Drink: Let me know if that idiot GameBred responds to my latest post.

Ray Cabino: That man is not to be trifled with. I’ve seen many a good man’s posting career come to a premature end because they underestimated Bred’s ability to fuck them up. Some call him a Posting God, others, the MJ of EOG, I just call him my friend… And if you touch one hair on that man’s head, I will slash your betting limits to peanuts, do you hear me, you SOB? Put that coffee down, coffee is for Royal Posters only.

Am I warm or am I on fire?

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I've always wondered why forums died. Ras opens a slack and within 13 months has 5500 members and theres never ending discussions of sports betting on any and everything.
The politics channel is busy too. See what I just said. The channel where people want to discuss politics is insanely busy but so if golf, MLB, etc. One poster cant ruin it for everyone.
I didnt read the 8 pages. Who's winning? Who's got the most I got you's so far?
Anyone say, eh that's a good point yet?

I just went there, what in the fuck am I looking at?

Could they make it any more difficult to navigate?

There may be endless discussions but there are like no threads, no way to directly respond to a poster or look up the past posts of other interesting posters, etc....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred knows when someone is telling the truth by looking in their eyes, LMAO, just stop already

1631380347832.png

You need to apologize for calling those Gold Star Fathers Liars and then you need a fucking lobotomy. The simplest things elude you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I already watched the video, but this is a closeup, the video I watched is taken at more of a distance where you can clearly see the ceremony is over, at the exact moment Biden is seen glancing at his watch the ceremony is over

Do you still want to go with this false narrative? My story isn't going to change.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

boston massacre

EOG Master
Do you still want to go with this false narrative? My story isn't going to change.

All These Anti-Trump Posters Have Been in Hiding For Quite a Long Time.

A Lot of Dumb Cowards.

Very Easy To Expose.

One of The Marines Blown Up in Afghanistan, Close To My Hometown, Arrived Home Today.

A Sad Site To See.

Dead , as a Direct Result of a Moronic Cowardice Decision By This Anti-American Demented Feeble Lame Brain.

He's Been a Life Long Phony Pathological Lying Politician, His Whole Life.

1631400065192.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
All These Anti-Trump Posters Have Been in Hiding For Quite a Long Time.

A Lot of Dumb Cowards.

Very Easy To Expose.

One of The Marines Blown Up in Afghanistan, Close To My Hometown, Arrived Home Today.

A Sad Site To See.

Dead , as a Direct Result of a Moronic Cowardice Decision By This Anti-American Demented Feeble Lame Brain.

He's Been a Life Long Phony Pathological Lying Politician, His Whole Life.

View attachment 7464570

This pissed me off more that the Election Steal and I didn't think that was possible. I'm still irate about it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!

With Liberalism, That is Not Possible, Because Liberalism is an EMOTIONAL DISEASE.

I agree yet I will fight for a person's right to vote for a Liberal. However, in this specific case, you could not, in good conscience. vote for Benedict. you just couldn't. Forget about how corrupt, incompetent and racist the man is, he's just cognitively gone. You CANNOT let that man's hands anywhere near levers of power.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I agree yet I will fight for a person's right to vote for a Liberal. However, in this specific case, you could not, in good conscience. vote for Benedict. you just couldn't. Forget about how corrupt, incompetent and racist the man is, he's just cognitively gone. You CANNOT let that man's hands anywhere near levers of power.

Look at this fucking guy:

boston massacre

EOG Master
This pissed me off more that the Election Steal and I didn't think that was possible. I'm still irate about it.

The 25 Year Old Female Sargent.

Her Second Tour in Afghanistan.

Her First Was Right Out of High School.

At Age 18.

Protecting Americans and America in The Toughest Regions in The World.

And This Coward Thanks Her, By Putting Her in a Casket.

1631462042801.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is why he would lie

........So you have two grieving fathers who both weren't Biden fans to begin with, and both of them blame Biden for their son's deaths, so it's easy to see why they would have an agenda against the president

This is how this guy thinks. He literally believes that MEN going through the worst day of their lives, EVER, are going to politicize their Son's deaths by lying about Benedict's actions. Thinking like this is beyond absurd.

Yet, he won't believe a guy who says this in advance....

1631703629250.png

9 Months later, everyone is calling this man a Tyrant. He's been a Tyrant since Day 1 but now it's obvious to the dumb people.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This is how this guy thinks. He literally believes that MEN going through the worst day of their lives, EVER, are going to politicize their Son's deaths by lying about Benedict's actions. Thinking like this is beyond absurd.

View attachment 7464585

9 Months later, everyone is calling this man a Tyrant. He's been a Tyrant since Day 1 but now it's obvious to the dumb people.

People in Assisted Living, Shouldn't Be Allowed Anywhere Near The Oval Office.

This Guy Has Been Dazed and Confused For So Long.

His Supporters are All Scared Cowards.

Hiding Under Rocks.

boston massacre

EOG Master

View attachment 7464585

The Guy in The Thread, That You Want To Make a Statement, Won't Come Out Until Groundhog Day, if That.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pres. Trump looks like the Supreme Leader of the World next to this incompetent, corrupt, murderous, lying, America-wrecking, POS.

You cannot get any worse than Benedict, he fucked things up so bad he can't even bring together his own Party.

railbird

EOG Master
Pres. Trump looks like the Supreme Leader of the World next to this incompetent, corrupt, murderous, lying, America-wrecking, POS.

You cannot get any worse than Benedict, he fucked things up so bad he can't even bring together his own Party.
susan rice and obama are calling the shots, sour dough Joe just reads the teleprompter and only speaks when jen tsaki allows him too

boston massacre

EOG Master

We Go From The Greatest, To The Absolute Biggest Disaster, That This Country Has Ever Seen.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Outlined against a bright ORANGE sky, the 4 horsemen of the idiot apocalypse are riding again all over page 9 of this thread.

In EOG lore, they are known as Game Bred, Railbird, Boston Massacre and Raiders 72001.

These are only aliases.

They are really known as a Russian Bot, a fake Christian, a drunk, and an intelligence deprived lightweight.

Yo guys......you demanded a statement........here it is:

You got your ass beaten by someone who should be playing shuffle board in a retirement home in Florida. And your bloated MAGA pig fucker can't come to terms with it.
So of course, it had to be rigged...... somebody cheated...... the Democrats stole the election.......an endeavor deemed impossible by how disorganized Democrats always are).

Even when the Arizona audit conducted by a company whose owner is a pro-Trump conspiracy nut showed that Biden won by more than originally calculated, that wasn't enough.

Nothing will ever be enough. MAGAts believe it........so it must be true.

You can't reason with people like that.

So keep the bullshit flowing, boys. It's great comic relief.

kane

EOG master
Outlined against a bright ORANGE sky, the 4 horsemen of the idiot apocalypse are riding again all over page 9 of this thread.

In EOG lore, they are known as Game Bred, Railbird, Boston Massacre and Raiders 72001.

These are only aliases.

They are really known as a Russian Bot, a fake Christian, a drunk, and an intelligence deprived lightweight.

You got your ass beaten by someone who should be playing shuffle board in a retirement home in Florida. And your bloated MAGA pig fucker can't come to terms with it.
So of course, it had to be rigged...... somebody cheated...... the Democrats stole the election.......an endeavor deemed impossible by how disorganized Democrats always are).

Even when the Arizona audit conducted by a company whose owner is a pro-Trump conspiracy nut showed that Biden won by more than originally calculated, that wasn't enough.

That about sums it up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

These are only aliases.

Comrade Hillary did this Russian Bot proud w/ RussiaGate, you absolute Jackass.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
That about sums it up.

Mr. Original at it again.... the next time you have an original thought, will be the first time.

Would you like to know how I always kick your ass in every debate we've ever had?????

I OUTHINK YOU!

Granted, outthinking a Useful Idiot is nothing to brag about.

kane

EOG master
Mr. Original at it again.... the next time you have an original thought, will be the first time.

Would you like to know how I always kick your ass in every debate we've ever had?????

I OUTHINK YOU!

Granted, outthinking a Useful Idiot is nothing to brag about.
Yeah