I demand Heisenberg make a statement

boston massacre

EOG Master
Outlined against a bright ORANGE sky, the 4 horsemen of the idiot apocalypse are riding again all over page 9 of this thread.

In EOG lore, they are known as Game Bred, Railbird, Boston Massacre and Raiders 72001.

These are only aliases.

They are really known as a Russian Bot, a fake Christian, a drunk, and an intelligence deprived lightweight.

Yo guys......you demanded a statement........here it is:

You got your ass beaten by someone who should be playing shuffle board in a retirement home in Florida. And your bloated MAGA pig fucker can't come to terms with it.
So of course, it had to be rigged...... somebody cheated...... the Democrats stole the election.......an endeavor deemed impossible by how disorganized Democrats always are).

Even when the Arizona audit conducted by a company whose owner is a pro-Trump conspiracy nut showed that Biden won by more than originally calculated, that wasn't enough.

Nothing will ever be enough. MAGAts believe it........so it must be true.

You can't reason with people like that.

So keep the bullshit flowing, boys. It's great comic relief.

Even when the Arizona audit conducted by a company whose owner is a pro-Trump conspiracy nut showed that Biden won by more than originally calculated, that wasn't enough.

Report All The Findings in The Arizona Election Audit.

Don't Just Report The Findings That You Liked.

Tell The Complete Story, CHUMP BOY !

Arizona Audit Results​

23,344 Mail-In Ballots Voted From Prior Address

9,041 More Ballots Returned by Voters Than Sent

Voters Potentially Voted in Multiple Counties

17,322 Duplicates of Early Voting Ballot Return Envelopes

Allegations of Deletions

Findings Turned Over To Arizona Attorney General.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Outlined against a bright ORANGE sky, the 4 horsemen of the idiot apocalypse are riding again all over page 9 of this thread.

In EOG lore, they are known as Game Bred, Railbird, Boston Massacre and Raiders 72001.

These are only aliases.

They are really known as a Russian Bot, a fake Christian, a drunk, and an intelligence deprived lightweight.

You got your ass beaten by someone who should be playing shuffle board in a retirement home in Florida. And your bloated MAGA pig fucker can't come to terms with it.
So of course, it had to be rigged...... somebody cheated...... the Democrats stole the election.......an endeavor deemed impossible by how disorganized Democrats always are).

Arizona audit conducted by a company whose owner is a pro-Trump conspiracy nut showed that Biden won by more than originally calculated

If He Was Pro-Trump Conspiracy Nut, He Wouldn't Have Reported The Truth About The Legal Ballots, Showing More Additional Votes For Biden.

He Would Have Acted Like a Lying Liberal Chump Boy, Just Like You and The Fake News.

Tell it All Snowflake, Not Just The Bits and Pieces That Give You an Erection.

boston massacre

EOG Master

These are only aliases.

Did You Find That Trump/ Russian Collusion Yet, Chump ?

Don't Run and Hide, Like You Always Do.

Fill Us In.

Try Looking Here.

Your Flaky Hero Hillary, Might Have Flushed it.

1633387572668.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

These are only aliases.

But Not From a Coward.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Report All The Findings in The Arizona Election Audit.

Don't Just Report The Findings That You Liked.

Tell The Complete Story, CHUMP BOY !

Arizona Audit Results​

23,344 Mail-In Ballots Voted From Prior Address

9,041 More Ballots Returned by Voters Than Sent

Voters Potentially Voted in Multiple Counties

17,322 Duplicates of Early Voting Ballot Return Envelopes

Allegations of Deletions

Findings Turned Over To Arizona Attorney General.

You're right......I cherry-picked one thing.......THE CONCLUSION.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that just seemed to be the most important part.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're right......I cherry-picked one thing.......THE CONCLUSION.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that just seemed to be the most important part.

LMAO :)

Maybe you're wrong? How about when was the last time you were right about anything?

You got your ass beaten by someone who should be playing shuffle board in a retirement home in Florida.

That someone agrees with me! He got fucking killed, to hear him tell it.

1633444103421.png

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Once again, for the learning impaired and slightly inebriated:

Trump knows he got hammered. He's not interested in finding facts that show this. If he was, he would have hired some great Republican lawyers (of which there are many), and gone into court with that information, and tried to reverse things.

What he is interested in is keeping the false claim alive. He never has to prove it (which he can't and won't).......he just has to keep saying it over and over again.

And by doing so, it keeps the little dicks of MAGA all hard and bothered. In an effort to "own the libs," they will believe any claim that lines up with their beliefs.

Sort of like the 4 Horsemen of the Idiot Apocalypse do in this thread.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Trump knows he got hammered. He's not interested in finding facts that show this. If he was, he would have hired some great Republican lawyers (of which there are many), and gone into court with that information, and tried to reverse things.

What he is interested in is keeping the false claim alive. He never has to prove it (which he can't and won't).......he just has to keep saying it over and over again.

And by doing so, it keeps the little dicks of MAGA all hard and bothered. In an effort to "own the libs," they will believe any claim that lines up with their beliefs.

Too bad for you I have Benedict admitting to the ass kicking.

Go back to your Fantasy Land you absolute Clown.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Too bad for you I have Benedict admitting to the ass kicking.

Go back to your Fantasy Land you absolute Clown.

Hey short pants.....did you even read what you posted?

Biden is not talking about the election......he's talking about the Republicans smearing him by claiming he supports de-funding the police.....which he does not.

Another sterling example of the Idiot Apocalypse.

boston massacre

EOG Master

interested in is keeping the false claim alive.

You're Experienced With Stuff Like That.

The Stupid Like You, Got Hoodwinked For Years With The Trump/ Russian Collusion Hoax.

Keep Posting Snow Flake.

I'll Keep Exposing

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Biden is not talking about the election......he's talking about the Republicans smearing him by claiming he supports de-funding the police.....which he does not.

Commie-Kane already tired that shit, it' been debunked.

Furthermore, how would he know he got his ass kicked but for the Election Results? I thought a Blue Wave was coming not a Red Tsunami.

kane

EOG master

Ouch, I've been telling him this ever since the election was over, he underlines a certain part of what Biden said, but doesn't read the very next sentence, Lamebred is the definition of ignorant

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Ouch, I've been telling him this ever since the election was over, he underlines a certain part of what Biden said, but doesn't read the very next sentence, Lamebred is the definition of ignorant

You are right......ignorance is the key concept.

The facts don't fit with their beliefs.....so they say whatever they want irrespective of reality.

It's the common trait of the Idiot Apocalypse.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You are right......ignorance is the key concept.

The facts don't fit with their beliefs.....so they say whatever they want irrespective of reality.

It's the common trait of the Idiot Apocalypse.

Post About Trump/ Russian Collusion, instead of Being The Big Pussy in Hiding, Like You Are.

Confront it Like a Man.

If You Can.

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Vaccine Has Been Available During Biden's Current Presidency.

It Wasn't Available at All During Trump's Presidency, Except For Maybe The Last Month.

Yet, More Americans Have Died of Covid Under Biden in 2021, With The Vaccine Available, As Opposed To All of 2020 Under Trump, When The Vaccine Was Not Available.

3 + More Years Under This Disaster, and You Will Not Recognize America !

hcskip

EOG Addicted
The Vaccine Has Been Available During Biden's Current Presidency.

It Wasn't Available at All During Trump's Presidency, Except For Maybe The Last Month.

Yet, More Americans Have Died of Covid Under Biden in 2021, With The Vaccine Available, As Opposed To All of 2020 Under Trump, When The Vaccine Was Not Available.

3 + More Years Under This Disaster, and You Will Not Recognize America !
This country is in big trouble.

We're being manipulated by Chinese (CCP) interests, and the Democrats (and a few Republicans) are playing right along.

Our Southen border is being overrun, but our government leadership is more worried about identity politics and making sure we're using the correct pronouns.

We will reap what we sow.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This country is in big trouble.

We're being manipulated by Chinese (CCP) interests, and the Democrats (and a few Republicans) are playing right along.

Our Southen border is being overrun, but our government leadership is more worried about identity politics and making sure we're using the correct pronouns.

We will reap what we sow.

This Disaster in The White House, is To Blame For Everything That's Gone Wrong in America.

At Least You Didn't Get a Little Sinus Infection From a Trump Tweet, Like All These Misfit Liberal Snow Flakes Did.

What a Terrible Thing, To Secure The Border, Prevent Countries From Ripping Us Off, Passing Tax Cuts, Etc, Etc.

It Wasn't Until Trump Got Elected, That I Realized The Large Amount of Dumb Fucks That Live in America.

And How LIBERALISM is an Emotional Disease.