i found a pic of ID

andrew - no offense, but ive seen ur picture and ur the last person who should be attempting to insult someone else's looks...

:+clueless

andrew748

Banned
IDENTITY said:
andrew - no offense, but ive seen ur picture and ur the last person who should be attempting to insult someone else's looks...

:+clueless
lmao

i'm sure you sleep with my pic under your pillow ID :)

Madcapper - are you stiffing anyone new this week? Ghosting as THE SAGE but saying it's your 'good friend' in the same building? Paying off $20 per week on a 2 year old debt? LOL

MC betting while owing people money. $100.00
MC using his mod job to get money from others. $10.00
MC paying off a measly $20.00 per week on a 2 year old debt. PRICELESS

:mutley

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
andrew748 said:
ID's gender really doesn't matter, until she / he comments on a gender related topic.

I think we've moved on from there MC.

The issue now is species :)

That might be harder to prove.

andrew748

Banned
MadCapper said:
That might be harder to prove.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BjMiDZIY1bM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BjMiDZIY1bM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

andrew748 said:

we now have evidence that it's a thing

some one better warn Gotti

:yikess :yikess :yikess :yikess :yikess :yikess :yikess :yikess

IM SURE THAT IDENTITY IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON THE INSIDE!

ThumperDragon

EOG Addicted
LMAO, I'm sry ID,(not meant at you) but this thread is hilarious, and Andrew, that song...:turndevil LOL

Don't want to get involved in squibble squabble between posters but I think I busted a gut on this one.:D

WHO ARE THOSE TWO GOOD LOOKING MOFO'S!!!

OH THATS TONY MONTANA and ANDREW!!

That chick behind us was hitting on ANDREW all nite!!! MAY'N!!

mofome

Banned
man ID is sexy as hell :eek:

ID has seen Drews picture and thinks what? drew is certainly not an ugly person, which you, ID, seem to be implying...

not everyone can make that comment to every poster. you could, however, say that to someone like raiders and have your comment hold water

:cheers