I GOT BAD NEWS FOR EVERYBODY, IM COMING BACK!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
the site i left you for doesn't like me (pick up your jaw). So Im coming back to torment Joe the gift and the rest of you.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: I GOT BAD NEWS FOR EVERYBODY, IM COMING BACK!

Tank, what's the latest on Joe's plight to get Obama off the ballot in different states. I don't have time to read that thread you and joe have going . . .

tank

EOG Dedicated

Tank, what's the latest on Joe's plight to get Obama off the ballot in different states. I don't have time to read that thread you and joe have going . . .
I don't waste to much time in that thread anymore.You can't fix stupid and anyone who does not use logic or reasoning is a waste of time so I only go there to have fun and inject some common sense and logic in the thread.Last I seen they had lost over 108 times but they keep telling the sheep they are getting closer to keep the dimwits sending money.Of course the low IQ crowd just keeps on giving them money.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

They know they can't beat Obama fair and square, so they have to try sabotage. Do you know the upheaval if the sitting incumbant President isn't on the ballot? I mean do they even think that they would be denying some people the right to vote for who they want to?

It could start a terrible uprising that would be costly. THEY DON'T THINK.

Berkleybob

EOG Member

Yea! I can't believe another site wouldn't like you. Your so smart. Always talking about issues and the American Way!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

They wanted to turn me into the moderators for impersonating another poster. I had been there ever since I left here and suddenly they think I'm somebody else. There were some good people there, all kinds of opinions. What happened to Joe Contrarian?

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Where's everybody gone to,this forum's deserted these days....
The bad news is they finally realized it's an exercise in futility....good for them?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Im in Vegas Baby! Who says this town is dying? It's packed even on weekdays!