I got it! Sadly

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Already over 50k cases today. With vaccine, should be going down even if slow. Every vaccinated person adds to the Monkey. What a total fraud. You people are sheep. You will fall for anything.

dell.... they will really fall for anything, and will be in a tuff spot soon when tolk that the vaccine they took is not good for the new virus that will appear every 6mo-1yr and they will continue to pump poison into themselves just to avoid facing the crowd that will tell them 'told you so'......they are dead dudes walking.....gates is not a doctor but plays one on the radio and him and his evil friends have more money then god and wants the worlds population cut by 75pct

Dell Dude

EOG Master
dell.... they will really fall for anything, and will be in a tuff spot soon when tolk that the vaccine they took is not good for the new virus that will appear every 6mo-1yr and they will continue to pump poison into themselves just to avoid facing the crowd that will tell them 'told you so'......they are dead dudes walking.....gates is not a doctor but plays one on the radio and him and his evil friends have more money then god and wants the worlds population cut by 75pct
The pathetic part is they telling the truth about the vaccine not working but people can't connect the dots. They say take it but then explain why it won't work. Unbelievable this many people are fucking morans.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Grouchie is telling us vaccine does not mean immunity now and definitely not in the future. He is telling us it only reduces cases, death and transmission percentage by amounts indistinguishable from natural immunity. And he flat out says will not work if new strains. So why are people still taking it? Especially if they already had Covid.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Grouchie is telling us vaccine does not mean immunity now and definitely not in the future. He is telling us it only reduces cases, death and transmission percentage by amounts indistinguishable from natural immunity. And he flat out says will not work if new strains. So why are people still taking it? Especially if they already had Covid.

He Wants 2 More Years of Masks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am telling you. The end game is set. It will be this is our life now. Accept it and embrace it. Only question is when we reach that point in this scam

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Hey mcmeat. I'm not standing behind the dudes words, just tossing out there what was said. Chill out mr literal.

sorry but it's just like people listening to a food or movie review today, was fine 30yrs ago and made sense....took us all to then question why karens review of a pizza joint sucked or bobs review of revenge of the nerds didnt hold up....

it's 2021 we have a retard as president and should all be thinking on our own.....why you would post about a random 30yr old stranger shows how stupid americans are.....theres some besides you who had a direct interaction with the guy, who took your story serious for thought...

it's crazy how easy it is to make people ponder anything anyone says.....wait til a celebrity like eddie walls shows up and tells everyone how he was on death bed....many replys on twitter will be...'thanks mlkskr i never thought of that, i'll be sleeping in my mask now/

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ran into a guy today, late 30's, no other issues. Got it a few months ago and was down little over 2 weeks. Said it was no joke. He's already 1 dose in.
WTF is wrong with people, if he had it he doesn't need the vaccine, not for a long time. people are so stupid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
10's of millions caught it last spring and summer, none of these variants were around then, how many people are getting reinfected? Almost none, far less than 1%, vs the vaccine failing at least 5% of the time, far, far better to get it and recover than taking the vaccine.

people are prob 100 times more likely to get covid after vaccination than being reinfected after recovering.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They hear it all day from jerks like faucci.
No one who's had covid should get vaccinated until there's proof that reinfection is a serious possibility, it's quite possible you are immune for years, perhaps many years, it could be like the DPT shot, every 10 years or so.

cheapseats

EOG Master
I've heard that peeps with bad 2nd needle results is many times caused by them having been asymptomatic. The body then over loads.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've heard that peeps with bad 2nd needle results is many times caused by them having been asymptomatic. The body then over loads.
Yup, and there are also people that say getting the RNA vaccine will cause people's bodies to vastly overreact in the future to another exposure, with possibly disastrous consequences.

We have proof that masks dont work, yet they still recommend them, we have proof that lockdowns do more harm than good, that kids can safely go back to school, that you really cant get reinfected, yet the experts ignore all that. You have to ask why?

there's an agenda, and its not public health.

There's a lot of talk about cases plateauing, which is not really true(week on week cases are down like 20 of the last 23 days), but there's no discussion about how many false positives do we get when we still do 1.2-1.5 million tests/day. Covid could be completely eliminated and we would still have 20-30K cases a day based on false positives alone.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
some what on topic......my 11yr old nephew finally went back to school for 2 days a week with the other 3 remaining on zoom.....they had lunch and then went to recess and as most spaz kids he went crazy on the basketball court with his new friends and other kids he hadnt seen for a year......got a stomach ache and had to go to the nurse, she checked temp and it was 99 because of playing outside b-ball.....he made it 1.5 days back to school now suspended for 14 days of quarantine .

we are years away from going back to normal....even then i'm sure there will be a new boogyman under our bed,,,

what will be funny is the discussion we have between the scardy cats here and the sane ones.....we will still laugh about the scam but i want to see if any of them admit they were wrong....doubt it but make no mistake we will find out in the short future

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ran into a guy today, late 30's, no other issues. Got it a few months ago and was down little over 2 weeks. Said it was no joke. He's already 1 dose in.

It is no joke. I got my shot Wednesday and felt like shit on Thursday. Saw something that said those who had Covid then get the vaccine can feel bad the next day. BINGO!

Those who have not been struck by this can make as many jokes as they want. Until they get it. Then they find out it is not funny

MrTop

EOG Master
It is no joke. I got my shot Wednesday and felt like shit on Thursday. Saw something that said those who had Covid then get the vaccine can feel bad the next day. BINGO!

Those who have not been struck by this can make as many jokes as they want. Until they get it. Then they find out it is not funny

my mother in her 90's got both shots.. still cooking cleaning and driving a car. No big deal. As for me i am afraid :p

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
some what on topic......my 11yr old nephew finally went back to school for 2 days a week with the other 3 remaining on zoom.....they had lunch and then went to recess and as most spaz kids he went crazy on the basketball court with his new friends and other kids he hadnt seen for a year......got a stomach ache and had to go to the nurse, she checked temp and it was 99 because of playing outside b-ball.....he made it 1.5 days back to school now suspended for 14 days of quarantine .

we are years away from going back to normal....even then i'm sure there will be a new boogyman under our bed,,,

what will be funny is the discussion we have between the scardy cats here and the sane ones.....we will still laugh about the scam but i want to see if any of them admit they were wrong....doubt it but make no mistake we will find out in the short future
Yeah, the kids are fucked. We will see people wear masks for the rest of our lives, long after the pandemic ends.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah, the kids are fucked. We will see people wear masks for the rest of our lives, long after the pandemic ends.
I went out to play bar bingo, the place was absolutely packed - more so than even pre pandemic, not one patron wearing a mask, perhaps half the staff making half hearted attempts to wear one, many of the people were over 60.

Then i drive home and I see some 10 yr old kid on a bike by himself wearing a mask, the harm they've done and are still doing to kids is unbelievable.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I don't give one simple shit what anyone wear now. I just stay low and wear a mask on the few times I can't, an hour or two a month. Seems so fukkin easy and logical.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Behind you always Winky. Most of the people on forums are uninformed. I know plenty of tough dudes that got Covid and it kicked their ass. I'm usually compassionate but I actually wished all that stormed the Capital got Covid and died.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Behind you always Winky. Most of the people on forums are uninformed. I know plenty of tough dudes that got Covid and it kicked their ass. I'm usually compassionate but I actually wished all that stormed the Capital got Covid and died.
Thanks for the input champ. yea, that covid is a beast, you should really stay inside for at least another year.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member

arent you the clown who said he knows 'plenty' of people that have gotten covid twice......lol, not one documented case in the world of someone getting it twice....but you personally know 'plenty' who did just in the states.......spoken like a true left wing lunitic

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This is the country Turnip created. Everyone's an expert, the truth is whatever suit you, and "They say" has surpassed cold hard facts and data. If the Prez can just pull shit outta his ass then anyone can.

railbird

EOG Master
i was hoping they came out with pelosi head

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Odd I don't recall you saying that about the terrorists that destroyed private property all summer long and actually killed people. Typical lefty scum, go fuck your mother asshole.

The people that stormed that capitol were asshats but they are better people than you will ever be fucktard.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Not everyone who voted against Trump is a lib. Most Demcrats were disguisted by all the looting all summer long. In fact I used to be a registerd Republican until I heard Donald Trump was running for office. I only switched parties because I wanted a say in who would run against him in 2016 and then again in 2020. There are tons of people who live on my block who are registered Republicans that voted for Joe Biden. By the way I wasn't backing Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in 2016 or Joe Biden in 2020. Donald Trump screwed over friends I know in business through the years here in Houston. He's not out for our country in my opinion. He's out for himself and what helps him. I also got tired of all of his lies. The democrats lie too. I'm not naive. All politicians lie. I just felt we needed a reset. I'm not thrilled with everything Biden has done. We just needed a reset. I'd love to see two good candidates for 2024, not the crap we've had to choose from the last 2 elections.

As far as the people that stormed the capitol being assholes it goes way deeper than that. So many people want to latch on to a dream and follow it. Trump sold those people on a multitide of lies. They can't just be deprogrammed in a few weeks or months. They are equally as bad as the people that fire bombed and looted businesses. Everyone that destroyed a business or injured a policeman guring the mayhem during the last 5 years should be arrested or shot. If they went into my business. and I was protecting it I would have shot first and asked questions later.

I just wanted to set the record straight. Have a great day!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
texaswhinner....tells again how many friends you have that have gotten covid twice......

trumps a golden god....i just want to set that record straight

boston massacre

EOG Master
Not everyone who voted against Trump is a lib. Most Demcrats were disguisted by all the looting all summer long. In fact I used to be a registerd Republican until I heard Donald Trump was running for office. I only switched parties because I wanted a say in who would run against him in 2016 and then again in 2020. There are tons of people who live on my block who are registered Republicans that voted for Joe Biden. By the way I wasn't backing Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in 2016 or Joe Biden in 2020. Donald Trump screwed over friends I know in business through the years here in Houston. He's not out for our country in my opinion. He's out for himself and what helps him. I also got tired of all of his lies. The democrats lie too. I'm not naive. All politicians lie. I just felt we needed a reset. I'm not thrilled with everything Biden has done. We just needed a reset. I'd love to see two good candidates for 2024, not the crap we've had to choose from the last 2 elections.

As far as the people that stormed the capitol being assholes it goes way deeper than that. So many people want to latch on to a dream and follow it. Trump sold those people on a multitide of lies. They can't just be deprogrammed in a few weeks or months. They are equally as bad as the people that fire bombed and looted businesses. Everyone that destroyed a business or injured a policeman guring the mayhem during the last 5 years should be arrested or shot. If they went into my business. and I was protecting it I would have shot first and asked questions later.

I just wanted to set the record straight. Have a great day!

Most Demcrats were disguisted by all the looting all summer long.

That's a Big Pile of Fuckin Bullshit.

They Encouraged it.

Cuntmila Harris, Ayaya Pressley and Several More

All on Video.

You Sound Like a Big Lying Phony Politician, That's Running For Office, and Trying To Sell Your Bullshit To Uniformed Voters, Who Believe That You Might Be Real.

railbird

EOG Master
this covid bullshit is such a scam....poster sly said his daughter was offered 12.5k a week to work in ny at it's peak.....are nurses still making something close to this....can you imagine making 50k a mo to do tick-tock dances....

i'd empty bed pans for 2k a week....there has to be jobs like that because the hospitals are making a fortune...

ivermectin...vit d...zinc.....equals immune

guesser didnt listen and now he's dead......rip
kudos for calling ivermectin teddy kgb