I have 50 minutes to make a decision

I am playing St Joes this afternoon for a large amount.

Should I play:

a.) St Joes +2 -122
b.) St Joes +107

??????????????????????

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: I have 50 minutes to make a decision

no doubt, for only 2 points, i would take the (+) money...

I like St Joe as well...

sorry:(

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I go +2 as well. Oklahoma sucks. What a terrible offensive scheme they employ. Good bet.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Getting a tie and a win for 29 cents? Take the plus money, on a 50/50 results you will net the +7 vs. losing the 22. Over time that will easily offset the tie and the loss on 1 pt games.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Not a bad bet at all. Oklahoma all of a sudden looks great on offense. Go figure.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

HUH? The bet lost....that is the definition of a bad bet. Your post defines you as a moron!

Wow. I do not think so. ANyone can talk after the game. Good bets lose too. Just like good teams lose. Did you post any thoughts before the game? I thought so. I do not talk to YAPPERs AFTER the game. ANyone can do that.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Not a bad bet at all. Oklahoma all of a sudden looks great on offense. Go figure.

I don't figure out much but I do figure a a bad bet loses, a good bet collects. Am I missing something here? Are we going to debate the right side deal again?

There are no gray areas in betting, you win, lose or tie. All the talk of good bet, bad bet, right side, wrong side is just that, talk. I'll take the wrong sided bad bet every single time, if it wins.

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

Mich St chances on sat ?

The majority would call taking Pitt a good bet
while taking the Spartans would be looked at as lame or even crazy .
Esp after the game if Pitt won .

If Mich St won then all those (minority) on Mich St would be called wise guys .

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I don't figure out much but I do figure a a bad bet loses, a good bet collects. Am I missing something here? Are we going to debate the right side deal again?

There are no gray areas in betting, you win, lose or tie. All the talk of good bet, bad bet, right side, wrong side is just that, talk. I'll take the wrong sided bad bet every single time, if it wins.

Right. I am not Fezzik, making excuses over the place defending his Texas sized Ego at every turn. That is his statement that he has made forum famous. That is absurd "the right side" deal crap. But the fact is you make a good bet and live with it. I thought it was a good bet and I stick with that. It just got killed. LOL.

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

Another one for after the fact . Anyone making a play on Davidson to win su would be called a wise guy , but only IF Davidson wins .
If GTown wins then it would be looked at as what ? a good play ? a simple loser ? reaching ?
I say it would be a good play regardless if it wins or loses . Same as the StJoes play . With money management this applies , if someone loses too much on a play then that is not even open for feedback I would think .

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Right. I am not Fezzik, making excuses over the place defending his Texas sized Ego at every turn. That is his statement that he has made forum famous. That is absurd "the right side" deal crap. But the fact is you make a good bet and live with it. I thought it was a good bet and I stick with that. It just got killed. LOL.

Texas sized ego, I like that. You are da man Tom, even though I do not care for male model QB's. You are right, you thought it was a good bet. Have you ever made a bet you thought was bad, before the result?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

I may use that Texas sized ego in the future, if you do not mind.

The definition of a 'good bet' before the game is different from a 'good bet' after the game.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Texas sized ego, I like that. You are da man Tom, even though I do not care for male model QB's. You are right, you thought it was a good bet. Have you ever made a bet you thought was bad, before the result?

I may use that Texas sized ego in the future, if you do not mind.

Feel free to use Texas sized ego whenever you feel fit. You probably heard but his biggest critic calles him "Fezzik the Fraud"..which is pretty funny.

As far as bad bets before the game, yes. Sometims you force a few bets and are not sure, how much you like them. Today, I bet over Gtown 131 and I was questioning it and went with it. I cannot say it was a bad bet before but it certainly was not a good bet. To answer your question, I would say more or questionable, unsure or shaky bets beforehand. I hope I do not know they are bad bets beforehand. Shaky is a better word. Thanks.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Feel free to use Texas sized ego whenever you feel fit. You probably heard but his biggest critic calles him "Fezzik the Fraud"..which is pretty funny.

As far as bad bets before the game, yes. Sometims you force a few bets and are not sure, how much you like them. Today, I bet over Gtown 131 and I was questioning it and went with it. I cannot say it was a bad bet before but it certainly was not a good bet. To answer your question, I would say more or questionable, unsure or shaky bets beforehand. I hope I do not know they are bad bets beforehand. Shaky is a better word. Thanks.

Fezzik the Fraud. Doesn't have much of a ring to it. I always thought he was more mush than fraud except when he gave out both sides to Lakers/Motown NBA Finals. I prefer Texas sized ego, look at me I'm a Vegas sharp. Have to ponder this. I'm pondering FROG.

He has so many critics, more than fans I think. Especially all the squares he thumbs his nose at. I have no idea who Fezzik's #1 critic is. Enlighten me again please.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

The definition of a 'good bet' before the game is different from a 'good bet' after the game.

Agreed....but TB#1 came in here after the game and declared St Joe was a "good bet". So by definition, TB#1 has a Rhode Island size brain.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Fezzik the Fraud. Doesn't have much of a ring to it. I always thought he was more mush than fraud except when he gave out both sides to Lakers/Motown NBA Finals. I prefer Texas sized ego, look at me I'm a Vegas sharp. Have to ponder this. I'm pondering FROG.

He has so many critics, more than fans I think. Especially all the squares he thumbs his nose at. I have no idea who Fezzik's #1 critic is. Enlighten me again please.

Froggie, I must state that I have nothing against Fezzik. He is ok by me. Having an ego the size of Texas is not a crime. I get a kick out of some things written by him and said about him that are foolish but that is not bothering anyone. I have nothing against the "Self Proclaimed Sharp". BTW his arrogance exceeds his ego....again not a crime..just a bad trait, I believe.

His biggest critic is Dan Gordon who is also his former business partner. You are missing something in this world if you have not read Gordon's attackS on the Fraud. Funny funny stuff. IT was all said at LVA many times.

Best Wishes

The Fraud

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Froggie, I must state that I have nothing against Fezzik. He is ok by me. Having an ego the size of Texas is not a crime. I get a kick out of some things written by him and said about him that are foolish but that is not bothering anyone. I have nothing against the "Self Proclaimed Sharp". BTW his arrogance exceeds his ego....again not a crime..just a bad trait, I believe.

His biggest critic is Dan Gordon who is also his former business partner. You are missing something in this world if you have not read Gordon's attackS on the Fraud. Funny funny stuff. IT was all said at LVA many times.

Best Wishes

The Fraud

Well, I appreciate your candor Tom. Nope, I agree, having a Texas sized ego is not a crime in America, yet. Neither is being arrogant. In fact, I actually love it when someone stuffs a stick up his own ass and smells it, proclaiming, "See, I told you, my shit doesn't stink!" You want to smell it? No thanks. In my mind, that type of person puts a giant bullseye on themselves. Even better when a worthless sycophant runs around saying, I smelled the stick, even tasted it, mmm, mmm, good. And he is just proud to know the arrogant one. Some people think I just going on directionless rampages, bashing and flaming at every turn. But most know, I need a worthy target, or it loses meaning. I actually need Fezzik. When he attacks me, I just get out the industrial strength FROG napalm.

Yes, I used to post at the LVA, but lost interest when Fezzik played the both sides game, posted one thing at his site, the other on his radio interview. That bothered me for some unknown reason. That transcended arrogance and ego. It was actually ACE like. And that was before that mutt was even around. Boy, a former business partner. Who knows a person better? I just lost interest in that site when Jeff Jones was starting every other thread. Look at me, I'm pissing in the pool. And Fezzik is the greatest. I must have missed out on some doozies. I just felt the drivel exceeded the good content. I think the best thread was the craps Axis thread. Good ol Fezzik just had to take a shot at me, and boy that was a true FROG inferno. Even some long term posters chimed in please stop it you guys. Of course The Shrink loved it. Good times.

After it is all said and done those guys really are not that bad. Even if he is Fezzik the fraud I would still shake his hand and buy him a round, Jeff too. In a convoluted way we are all brothers in arms, fighting the same enemy. We can always look back and cherish the golden years, a time we all rocked. I am not a hater by nature, just play the role for the boards. That is how I was baptized by The Shrink and wil, even many forums before them. Sort of a nature of the game I seem to have a slight aptitude for. Thanks again Tom. I just don't get around as much as I used to. You have all of the good info.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Well, I appreciate your candor Tom. Nope, I agree, having a Texas sized ego is not a crime in America, yet. Neither is being arrogant. In fact, I actually love it when someone stuffs a stick up his own ass and smells it, proclaiming, "See, I told you, my shit doesn't stink!" You want to smell it? No thanks. In my mind, that type of person puts a giant bullseye on themselves. Even better when a worthless sycophant runs around saying, I smelled the stick, even tasted it, mmm, mmm, good. And he is just proud to know the arrogant one. Some people think I just going on directionless rampages, bashing and flaming at every turn. But most know, I need a worthy target, or it loses meaning. I actually need Fezzik. When he attacks me, I just get out the industrial strength FROG napalm.

Yes, I used to post at the LVA, but lost interest when Fezzik played the both sides game, posted one thing at his site, the other on his radio interview. That bothered me for some unknown reason. That transcended arrogance and ego. It was actually ACE like. And that was before that mutt was even around. Boy, a former business partner. Who knows a person better? I just lost interest in that site when Jeff Jones was starting every other thread. Look at me, I'm pissing in the pool. And Fezzik is the greatest. I must have missed out on some doozies. I just felt the drivel exceeded the good content. I think the best thread was the craps Axis thread. Good ol Fezzik just had to take a shot at me, and boy that was a true FROG inferno. Even some long term posters chimed in please stop it you guys. Of course The Shrink loved it. Good times.

After it is all said and done those guys really are not that bad. Even if he is Fezzik the fraud I would still shake his hand and buy him a round, Jeff too. In a convoluted way we are all brothers in arms, fighting the same enemy. We can always look back and cherish the golden years, a time we all rocked. I am not a hater by nature, just play the role for the boards. That is how I was baptized by The Shrink and wil, even many forums before them. Sort of a nature of the game I seem to have a slight aptitude for. Thanks again Tom. I just don't get around as much as I used to. You have all of the good info.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

There were several complaints that after a pick lost, that Fezzik the Fraud with the Texas size Ego said he bought back on the other side. People were not happy. His love affair with Doctor Bob is strange too. Bob has gone terribly bad and Fezzik the Fraud has backed off his admiration. Previously Bob was the best of all time. THe think that bothers me is when you go against the market and Fezz talks about the market "flipping you the bird"...I feel he is off base on that topic. Seriously though, I enjoy talking about the ins and outs of gambling and learned a lot too. Fezzik the fraud is not a bad apple at all. Like you say Froggie, we are all on the same side.

I am not going to put myself through reading this thread. I got SMOKED. FYI played +2 -122.

Congrats to those OU backers.

Vegas has turned VERY ugly for me.

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast

Mich St chances on sat ?

The majority would call taking Pitt a good bet
while taking the Spartans would be looked at as lame or even crazy .
Esp after the game if Pitt won .

If Mich St won then all those (minority) on Mich St would be called wise guys .

dont hurt em , wise guys plays are the ones that simply go against the public and if they happen to cash we then give them the label of a TRUE wise guy play after we see the final score . If the fade the public play loses then it is simply looked at as a good try .
I feed into the hype as well that Pitt should win . :( BS !

EJLuv99

EOG Enthusiast
no feedback on either post on this thread wonder why , dummies

no feedback on either post on this thread wonder why , dummies

Another one for after the fact . Anyone making a play on Davidson to win su would be called a wise guy , but only IF Davidson wins .
If GTown wins then it would be looked at as what ? a good play ? a simple loser ? reaching ?
I say it would be a good play regardless if it wins or loses . Same as the StJoes play . With money management this applies , if someone loses too much on a play then that is not even open for feedback I would think .

Book these wise guy plays . MichSt and Davidson for the 08 as true .