I have a horse pick at Hollywood, come and get it.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
9th race, up in 15 mins at about 5:05 PM PST

#13 No Grande. Bet win and place.

He's been competing against better animals, this is a weaker race, he should get a midpack trip and circle up wide on the best part of the track. Wide moves have been doing well today, he should be on the crown of the track and mow them all down late. I would consider the 6 or 12 for exactas, but i'm just going to stick to WP.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran
Re: I have a horse pick at Hollywood, come and get it.

anywhere to watch this live

I bet it to win and place for 2 to 1

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the pick i played a box exacta too...........gl:cheers

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Always like playing the out side for Hollywood's last race.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I also bet 6 12 horse exacta 1st and 2nd. Is that what you meant?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

damm I read it wrong I bet the 6 and the 12 for the exacta not the 6 or12 with the 13

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

you the man lead the whole race made a smooth $140 on a $70 bet -30 on the exacta

:cocktail:cheers

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I never bet horses just had a good feeling with you post. I might have won even more then I thought. Did I do this wrong? I risked what i THOUGHT WAS $70 BUT IM CHECKING MY PENDING WAGERS AND ITS SAYING I RISKED $140

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="Alt "><TD class=NoWrap>32969123-1</TD><TD>5/31/09 7:59pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$140.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$0.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>May-31 HOL R9 70.00 USD WP 13</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

iS THIS RIGHT

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

your bet shows 70 to win and 70 to place........congrats:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I never bet horses just had a good feeling with you post. I might have won even more then I thought. Did I do this wrong? I risked what i THOUGHT WAS $70 BUT IM CHECKING MY PENDING WAGERS AND ITS SAYING I RISKED $140

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="Alt "><TD class=NoWrap>32969123-1</TD><TD>5/31/09 7:59pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$140.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$0.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>May-31 HOL R9 70.00 USD WP 13</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

iS THIS RIGHT

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=inform cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bet_cell_a>13) No Grande (Blanc B)
</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>12.60</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>7.20</TD><TD class=bet_cell_a>4.60</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

you win 35 x 12.60

you win 35 x 7.20 minus the original wager..........the payouts are for two dollar wagers:cheers

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

$12.60 times 35
$7.20 times 35

You mean I won over $500

Excuse my ignorance I dont know anything about this stuff.

I dont see how, it does not pay that much for a straight up win.

maybe so.

I wil see when they grade it

Apple

Banned

$441 for the win
$252 for the place

Profit +$553

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

yeah, you owe FK a meal for sure.

might as well throw the whole forum a bone and sponser a $50 contest too. 12io4j2w90

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

LOL the greatest good beat of my life.0

Did not mean to bet $140 I punched in $70 thinking I was making 1 bet not knowing that a win or show bet is 2 separate bets for $70 each and not $70 total

I almost put $100 on it. That would have been real sweet

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

gyno what do u think about choptalk...........maybe the worst move ever that he won his first horse wager???????? .lollol

tell chop to start following your picks on sat gl. to all.......nice pick:cheers

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

<TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Alt><TD>32969656</TD><TD>5/31/09 8:26pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$553.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$1,190.50</TD><TD>Wager Won</TD><TD class=NoWrap>32969123-1</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$140.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$0.00</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn"></TD><TD>Win</TD><TD>May-31 HOL R9 70.00 USD WP 13</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>