I just called the WNBA main office in New York City

StateChamp

EOG Veteran
told them about a certain site that uses their likeness without permission. got called back 30 minutes later by a guy named Steve D, he was very interested in who was using the wnba without permission.

:mutley

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
Re: I just called the WNBA main office in New York City

wow this is so cool...you know what would even better?? call the FBI and IRS...tell them about all the illicit gambling going on here on this site and offshore....send them a few IP's also....Hey get Paypal on the horn also...they love hearing about gambling stuff and freezing accounts.....

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

wow this is so cool...you know what would even better?? call the FBI and IRS...tell them about all the illicit gambling going on here on this site and offshore....send them a few IP's also....Hey get Paypal on the horn also...they love hearing about gambling stuff and freezing accounts.....

gmen.

statechamper/Kingkolzig are one and the same. Just a troll with no job and has all the time in the world to stir shit up.

Take his posts with a grain of salt.

Odds he actually called the wnba office. +10000

gmen.

statechamper/Kingkolzig are one and the same. Just a troll with no job and has all the time in the world to stir shit up.

Take his posts with a grain of salt.

Odds he actually called the wnba office. +10000

Mental institution and a snitch.

What a winner.

SamDiamond

EOG Veteran

Truth be told, these silly league offices don't sit by with this stuff.

True story. A client of mine had a charity golf tournament, and they were auctioning off 4 NBA tickets. The poster had a picture of some random NBA game, no Kobe or Lebron, and the picture for the prize was posted in the local paper. The charity got a cease and desist order from the NBA offices over the use of the picture without expressed written consent.

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

i called too. steve called me and then we had a 3-way conversation with a higher-up :lock::lock::lock::lock:

SO whats the deal here. When his mom has custody hes kolzig? When his dad has custody he uses StateChump?

KingChump, did daddy drop you back off at moms this afternoon?

told them about a certain site that uses their likeness without permission. got called back 30 minutes later by a guy named Steve D, he was very interested in who was using the wnba without permission.

Somebody should give you a beating you fucking RAT. I thought you were only a piece of shit, but now RAT is included.:finger004

hels

EOG Dedicated

Post the phone number Champ :cheers

marniblitz

EOG Veteran

Seriously? This is an all-time low, even by EOG standards.

StateChamp

EOG Veteran

one time i was getting work done at the sams club tire install center. and the guy was a wicked dick to me im sure he just didnt like me cause he was nice to everyone else. so i called his manager and told him that the music they play was too loud and "dangerous to young ears" as i told him i had my young son with me (i have no son). long story short after a few more phone calls and emails the music stopped :LMAO

no more rock and roll for those greasy workers they could only have the walmart/sams club elevator music from now on :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Why do people support a scam tout who is using things on his site illegally? People getting kickbacks or free picks or what?

:LMAOthat's awesome, love you zigger xo