I just sploohed on my wifes ass

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Re: I just sploohed on my wifes ass

Asylum worthy?

I think not.

Sperm blows sperm on wife's ass.

We are all grown men here. We can handle this news.

Lets be a little more selective on what goes downstairs Kinger.

Thanks pal.

:scooter

Great One

EOG Addicted

Every city should have a town whore (prisoner from concentration camp) that's only job is to suck off anyone that wants it. she is just chained to a pole, given only enough food to survive, and just constantly given loads all day. The local sanitation worker can hose her down when she gets too much splooge on her to do her job effectively.

Bro Jackson

EOG Senior Member

Every city should have a town whore (prisoner from concentration camp) that's only job is to suck off anyone that wants it. she is just chained to a pole, given only enough food to survive, and just constantly given loads all day. The local sanitation worker can hose her down when she gets too much splooge on her to do her job effectively.

Wow this is what happens when the internet goes too far.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb: